Will you be okay with another DACA extension?

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.
I like the DACA and think it is good for America and Americans.

I’m confused....Wasn’t it written that should DACA kids be sent home approximately 700,000 jobs for REAL Americans would open up?
What about the millions in educational funding that would be redirected toward REAL American kids?
DACA is just another great for them bad for us scenario...come on man!

You just presented your ignorance very clearly for the board to see. The assimilation of 700, 000 children has no effect at all on the overall population given the fact that 2.4 million die anually, and the birth rate has slowed.

Also these are kids in school, not adults in the workforce, and their presence has no effect on jobs openings.

Those kids are real Americans as this is the only home they know, and their friends consist of every race of real American kids they go to school with.

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Sorry bud...You don’t get to make the rules with your anchor baby mentality and pussified bleeding heart...the authors of our great constitution knew pukes like you and Hussein Obeaner would attempt to infiltrate...that’s why they were clear with who is to be considered an American citizen. I’m already getting tired of teaching you shit for free. I’ll send you a bill for your next lesson.
Try to follow along here.
72% of these illegals (DACA) are over 21 years of age, of the 72%, 35% of them are over age 26

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends
Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends

Holy shit, what do you know...how fucking weird...all the sweet little DACA saints aren’t saints at all...but, but, but...the media never “pitched” us this did they?
Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence
Feds: 30% surge in illegals losing DACA freedom for crimes, gang violence

Extension, yes, but there must be a Congressional solution to the issue. Trump must not resort to an obama esque illegal unilateral action.

Is a congressional solution even warranted in this case?
Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

Yes. The people were brought here as kids and the vast majority have no knowledge of their former countries. Most don't speak any language but English. ....

Highly inaccurate. That is just the BS the democrats and their media mouthpieces want you to believe.

Feel free to present evidence in support of your claim.

I work with this population every single day. Don't swallow the liberal drama. The "vast majority" were sent across by their families back home when they were old enough to maybe survive the trip. The real average is 15 and up (which, when correcting for BS means 18+). They very much know their home country, home language, and have family back there. The vast majority will identify with that home country when questioned.

This does not mean that they are, due to circumstance, bad people or unworthy of becoming US citizens when and if the opportunity presents itself. Most are great people who eagerly make the most of the unique opportunities in the US. The problem is that some are absolutely vile, worthless, inhuman scum who see no value in their own lives or those of anyone else. Too many people get caught up in the evil that such scum produce. Yes, I'm talking about the ms-13 and other gangs that are just as bad. They are worse than I think any of you reading this can really understand. A very small number of scum foul the water for everyone, which is a shame because so many of these kids are solid, intelligent, honest, diligent, God-fearing, family-loving people who represent everything we want in American citizens. However, the leftists want to push the notion that every bank robber is the honorable thief who just needs money for his daughter's medicine. Um, no.

The real kids really living all this understand this better than any of us ever will.

My wife is an educator so I have had the pleasure of meeting some of her students, who are DACA recipients. Every single one of them were brought as babies. I am not negating your anecdotal evidence, but my anecdotal evidence is in direct opposition to yours. Until you present something compelling i will have to say that BOTH of our anecdotal bits are equally true, so that means that 50% of the DACA recipients were babies when brought here.

That's good enough for me.

Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

Yes. The people were brought here as kids and the vast majority have no knowledge of their former countries. Most don't speak any language but English. ....

Highly inaccurate. That is just the BS the democrats and their media mouthpieces want you to believe.

I work with this population every single day. Don't swallow the liberal drama. The "vast majority" were sent across by their families back home when they were old enough to maybe survive the trip. The real average is 15 and up (which, when correcting for BS means 18+). They very much know their home country, home language, and have family back there. The vast majority will identify with that home country when questioned.

This does not mean that they are, due to circumstance, bad people or unworthy of becoming US citizens when and if the opportunity presents itself. Most are great people who eagerly make the most of the unique opportunities in the US. The problem is that some are absolutely vile, worthless, inhuman scum who see no value in their own lives or those of anyone else. Too many people get caught up in the evil that such scum produce. Yes, I'm talking about the ms-13 and other gangs that are just as bad. They are worse than I think any of you reading this can really understand. A very small number of scum foul the water for everyone, which is a shame because so many of these kids are solid, intelligent, honest, diligent, God-fearing, family-loving people who represent everything we want in American citizens. However, the leftists want to push the notion that every bank robber is the honorable thief who just needs money for his daughter's medicine. Um, no.

The real kids really living all this understand this better than any of us ever will.

My wife is an educator so I have had the pleasure of meeting some of her students, who are DACA recipients. Every single one of them were brought as babies. I am not negating your anecdotal evidence, but my anecdotal evidence is in direct opposition to yours. Until you present something compelling i will have to say that BOTH of our anecdotal bits are equally true, so that means that 50% of the DACA recipients were babies when brought here.

You are wrong. This population specifically has been the focus of my professional life for many years. I am talking about hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of kids and their families, and communities and academic research, etc. You are wrong.

You are wrong. This population specifically has been the focus of my professional life for many years. I am talking about hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of kids and their families, and communities and academic research, etc. You are wrong.

Look fellas...even if all these “kids” were brought here as babies why allow that to be relevant? Because Hussein decided it should be? Why allow for grey area? Weren’t our founders clear? Aren’t good Americans expected to respect and adhere to the Constitution?

Extension of what? The refusal to enforce immigration law in the ABSENCE of 'DACA'?

There is no 'DACA'. Bo 'DACA'law was ever written, voted on, or passed by Congress. 'DACA' does not exist.

The 'DACA' being discussed was / is an admitted Un-Constitutional attempt to institute Liberal ideology / agenda through an illegal E.O., which President Trump eradicated, forcing Congress to adhere to the Constitution and to do its job.

And they will make their parents nation great!

Extension of what? The refusal to enforce immigration law in the ABSENCE of 'DACA'?

There is no 'DACA'. Bo 'DACA'law was ever written, voted on, or passed by Congress. 'DACA' does not exist.

The 'DACA' being discussed was / is an admitted Un-Constitutional attempt to institute Liberal ideology / agenda through an illegal E.O., which President Trump eradicated, forcing Congress to adhere to the Constitution and to do its job.

You make a very good point...but Trump didn’t scrap the program, he extended it and is using it as leverage. So what if he can’t make a deal with Democrats soon enough? Will us Trump supporters stand for another extension or alternative? Or will we all be at the next anti Trump rally?

You make a very good point...but Trump didn’t scrap the program, he extended it and is using it as leverage. So what if he can’t make a deal with Democrats soon enough? Will us Trump supporters stand for another extension or alternative? Or will we all be at the next anti Trump rally?
There is no LAW...'DACA' DOES NOT EXIST.

I agree, though, that in the absence of any law illegals should be deported.

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.
DACA was an illegal usurpation of legislative responsibilities by the executive branch (via an executive order).

The operative word is "illegal" ....

There is every reason to suspect that the administration, while supporting the rule of law, might drag its feet in processing the deportation orders, so as to give Congress additional time.

But - the bottom line is -- if Congress doesn't change it, then the administration MUST deport.

77% of the country supports DACA.
Only 35% of the country supports Trump.
If the republicans can’t figure that out they’re dead meat in November.

I get it...many want to see it from a noble point of view.
With that, there’s a huge can of worms being opened.
Everyone has heart wrenching “back story” and millions before DACA were brought here as small children. What gives? When do you decide to stand firm and set precedent?

DACA children are Americans

Period.......
No ... they aren't. They are illegal immigrants who came of age in the US. They have no legal standing, whatsoever.

Most DACA children and adults are more productive than most trump supporters.

Keep DACA. Deport deplorables.

Haha...you are so full of shit.
77% of Mexifornia and Loon York may support DACA but you’ve lost your phuckin mind if you honestly think the good people of this nation support shitting on the US Constitution.

You give Trump too much credit. You have NOT heard Trump say he wants Dreamers deported. In fact, he has gone completely the other way. He has loudly, and continuously, voiced support for the Dreamer, and excoriated Congress for not resolving the issue.

He wants Congress to do its job ... or he will be forced to comply with current law.

By the way, 70% of the country does NOT support DACA. What they support is an expedited path to legal citizenship for illegal immigrants who were brought here before the age of 5.

I get it...many want to see it from a noble point of view.
With that, there’s a huge can of worms being opened.
Everyone has heart wrenching “back story” and millions before DACA were brought here as small children. What gives? When do you decide to stand firm and set precedent?

DACA children are Americans

Period.......
No ... they aren't. They are illegal immigrants who came of age in the US. They have no legal standing, whatsoever.
They grew up here and now have productive jobs, are in the military etc.
Your racist views are unamerican.
77% of Americans support them.
You’re once again on the wrong side of history.

You give Trump too much credit. You have NOT heard Trump say he wants Dreamers deported. In fact, he has gone completely the other way. He has loudly, and continuously, voiced support for the Dreamer, and excoriated Congress for not resolving the issue.

He wants Congress to do its job ... or he will be forced to comply with current law.

By the way, 70% of the country does NOT support DACA. What they support is an expedited path to legal citizenship for illegal immigrants who were brought here before the age of 5.
No Trump is holding them hostage for a Wall we can’t afford nor need.
He’ll be as successful as he was stopping Michael Wolff’s book.

At one time my attitude was "keep the good, out with the bad".

Day by day watching DEMS scream and demand this and that?

"Chain Migration" 1.8mil soon becomes 5-10 million aunts and uncles raiding the Treasury.

Send them all out. Stop the Anchor nonsense. Shut Schumer and Pelosi up for good.

Build the wall......Deport them all.

I disagree with you on the dreamers. They have actually tried to comply with the law as it was presented to them. They registered with, and have been vetted by US, not some foreign country. They have lived their entire lives here and know no other country, this IS their country. Most of them don't even know the language of the country they came from, thus to send them back would be to place them in actual real danger.

That is not justice.

What do we do with their fucking parents?

Do we let them stay also?

And then there is their brothers and sisters...what about them?

You see this isn't about 900,000 of them, but rather three million
that are all here illegally.

I was off by 9%

Poll: 86 percent support Dreamers staying in the country

A majority of Americans in a new survey are in support of letting recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program stay in the country.

A Washington Post/ABC News poll finds 86 percent of respondents are in favor of allowing DACA recipients who are eligible for renewable two-year work permits to stay in the country.

Forum List

Back