Will you accept the decision of the jury regardless of outcome?

Will you?

• Total voters
Gramps, the reason I stated it was "dumb" was simply because we really have no choice. By choosing to not "accept it" we'll waste valuable time that we'll never get back. There is nothing we can do about it.
Sure there is...we call out the race baiters and expose them for what they are. There was NEVER any need for this to come to trial by any stretch...until Obama, Holder and the usual suspects like Sharpton got involved...

Yes but with a caviat...I don't have to agree with it...Can you say kangaroo court based on racial predjudice trumped up by Obama, Holder, and the other race baiter professional shit disturbers?

only if you are a drunk retard.

Naturally if there is a conviction there will be an appeal.

Beyond this trial being a distraction and some thing to discuss it has nothing to do with me. Do you accept Morsi being removed from office? Same difference.

Yes but with a caviat...I don't have to agree with it...Can you say kangaroo court based on racial predjudice trumped up by Obama, Holder, and the other race baiter professional shit disturbers?

only if you are a drunk retard.

Hey now, it's Saturday and that statement will hit too close to home in a couple hours.

Gramps, the reason I stated it was "dumb" was simply because we really have no choice. By choosing to not "accept it" we'll waste valuable time that we'll never get back. There is nothing we can do about it.
Sure there is...we call out the race baiters and expose them for what they are. There was NEVER any need for this to come to trial by any stretch...until Obama, Holder and the usual suspects like Sharpton got involved...

I wish possessed your positive attitude but I fancy myself as more of a realist.

But yes, Sharpton has to go. He's had too much time on this earth leeching off the backs of others.

It's not simple and to paraphrase Clinton "it depends on the meaning of the word accept". I might disagree with the verdict and use my 1st Amendment right to voice my displeasure but I will certainly not break the law or even think of turning over a car or setting fire to a business. That is how the left operates.

I wish possessed your positive attitude but I fancy myself as more of a realist.

But yes, Sharpton has to go. He's had too much time on this earth leeching off the backs of others.
I quite agree. Thank you.

Forum List

Back