Will you accept the decision of the jury regardless of outcome?

Will you?

• Total voters
what do you mean with "accept"?

will I agree? maybe not.

will I riot in protest?

probably not

What a dumb question. What are you going to do if it is not to your liking? What possible thing could one person do to turn this retarded media circus around? Here's an idea: Don't watch that shit.

• Banned
What a dumb question. What are you going to do if it is not to your liking? What possible thing could one person do to turn this retarded media circus around? Here's an idea: Don't watch that shit.

The question goes more to faith and trust in our jury system. I fail to see how the question is dumb. I haven't watched any media on this trial. I've been too busy. So busy that I'm sitting here staring at a pair of concert tickets for tonight that I didn't make it to.

But there are appeals. If GZ and his lawyers don't have to accept it, why do I have to?

There is plenty of evidence for a boatload of reasonable doubt. It should have taken only 10 minutes of deliberation to say Not Guilty.

Gramps, the reason I stated it was "dumb" was simply because we really have no choice. By choosing to not "accept it" we'll waste valuable time that we'll never get back. There is nothing we can do about it.

But there are appeals. If GZ and his lawyers don't have to accept it, why do I have to?

There is plenty of evidence for a boatload of reasonable doubt. It should have taken only 10 minutes of deliberation to say Not Guilty.

I hear ya but the question is simple. No need to dance around it. Based on what I've heard a guilty verdict would appear to me to be wrong but I'm not in the jury room or in the courtroom daily. I can see a manslaughter conviction being possible based on people I've known in the past and their situations.

Forum List

Back