Will there be a legal challenge for Biden's 300B giveaway college loan EO?

Well the Bush bunch were never the brightest bulbs in the pack.....I guess that's why you support it being a kindred sprit and all.
I would have to know who you think is a bright bulb before your post can be judged,

Loans became necessary because states cut back their support and minimum wage was frozen

Loans were the only way poorer students could attend college
In 1982 the state of WI provided about 50% of our system state universities revenue.

Today after 40 years of republic pols pushing state revenue to business and rich folks it currently provides just 18%

And they wonder why tuition went up.

A genuine douchebag is allowed the privilege of being near a woman's uncovered intimate parts—a privilege that surely no woman of any worth will ever allow of WRONGwinger.
As an internationally renowned message board poster, I have women constantly throwing themselves at me
Fortunately, I have been faithfully married for 41 years and must decline

Last edited:
In 1982 the state of WI provided about 50% of our system state universities revenue.

Today after 40 years of republic pols pushing state revenue to business and rich folks it currently provides just 18%

And they wonder why tuition went up.
Cut taxes on the rich and starve the beast

Republicans want only the rich to afford college

Relieving student debt is the right thing to do

No other modern nation allows students and parents to assume so much debt just to get an education
Hey! Wrongwinger, when you borrow to buy a car or a house, are you duty bound to pay the loan. Nobody is forcing kids to forgo much cheaper educational options. Their debt is their choice and not my responsibility.

Hey! Wrongwinger, when you borrow to buy a car or a house, are you duty bound to pay the loan. Nobody is forcing kids to forgo much cheaper educational options. Their debt is their choice and not my responsibility.
No, primary and secondary education are all our responsibility.

You are free to continue with your incorrect beliefs.

Maybe it really is time for the return of debtor's prison.
In 1982 WI the state provided 50% of the revenue for the UW university system.

Today after republics have cut that support it's just 18%

Who do you think made up that difference with higher tuition payments?

You are free to continue with your incorrect beliefs.

Maybe it really is time for the return of debtor's prison.
Also, have you looked at the numbers regarding tax receipts paid over a lifetime of work between college grads and just HS ones?

1676153003756.png

A policy action that seeks to help people must be stopped at all times....a policy action that helps those in the top 10% must be praised ....because capitalism.....

Funny part is...the Heroes Act is a Bush era bill......Biden is using a bill Bush signed to address student loan debt
Helps people? You mean steal money from productive citizens to give to "students" who were too stupid to get degrees that allowed them to make a decent living.

It is possible because students can no longer find part time employment that will cover tuition and their entry level jobs upon graduation do not start to cover their student debt
Colleges are thriving because government backed student loans are paying their operating expenses. Take away the subsidies and colleges will have to reduce expenses like nice dorms, high salaries for professors who often unload their teaching on assistants, salaries for no show jobs like Biden had when he was out of office, enormous staffs and so on.

Colleges are thriving because government backed student loans are paying their operating expenses. Take away the subsidies and colleges will have to reduce expenses like nice dorms, high salaries for professors who often unload their teaching on assistants, salaries for no show jobs like Biden had when he was out of office, enormous staffs and so on.
Actually, College will become out of reach for the masses and once again be a privilege of the wealthy

Forum List

Back