Will there be a legal challenge for Biden's 300B giveaway college loan EO?

RW has absolutely no shame. I'm pretty sure he is a paid shill, or possibly a remarkably sophisticated spambot.
I am an extremely well paid Message Board poster and Internet Snitch

Last edited:
If this thing isn't challenged, Biden and the Dems will have alienated a shitload of people by singling out one group like this.

If it's challenged and loses, a lot of young people are going to give up on the Dems.

Playing to the base is a bad idea, and this is a great example of why.

If this thing isn't challenged, Biden and the Dems will have alienated a shitload of people by singling out one group like this.

If it's challenged and loses, a lot of young people are going to give up on the Dems.

Playing to the base is a bad idea, and this is a great example of why.
It is not recognizing what your base is.
You would think the Dems learned that when Hillary ran.
Obama alienated the actual Democrat base at the time... everyday normal middle class Americans.
Hillary believed the media and thought everyone was happy. They were not.
Biden is not playing to the base, he is playing to the 7%. While ignoring the 93%.
The far left 7% controls the Democrat party nearly 100% now. Probably thanks to Jill Biden who is considerably farther left than her husband.
I can appreciate how you recognize Biden has made a critical error here. Well whoever is actually in charge did. I believe the Joe Biden from 10 years ago would have known better. Rightwinger likes it, because he will like anything a Democrat does... really no limits to that fact. But like I said to him, right now 59% of folks polled don't like it. I mean why would anyone like this??

Relieving student debt is the right thing to do

No other modern nation allows students and parents to assume so much debt just to get an education
Why are the main perpetrators of runaway college tuition getting off scot free? The government colluded with the colleges and universities to create the biggest racket our country has ever seen. When I graduated in 1980 my total tuition was less than what incoming freshmen in 2020 paid for their FIRST SEMESTER. Did college get 10 times as awesome in the last 40 years? Hardly. The colleges need to provide refunds to the students they ripped off and the government needs to make cuts as in layoffs YES Federal government layoffs in every department. Putting their crime on the taxpayer;s back is perpetrating another crime.

Why are the main perpetrators of runaway college tuition getting off scot free? The government colluded with the colleges and universities to create the biggest racket our country has ever seen. When I graduated in 1980 my total tuition was less than what incoming freshmen in 2020 paid for their FIRST SEMESTER. Did college get 10 times as awesome in the last 40 years? Hardly. The colleges need to provide refunds to the students they ripped off and the government needs to make cuts as in layoffs YES Federal government layoffs in every department. Putting their crime on the taxpayer;s back is perpetrating another crime.
My Freshman year in 1974 my tuition was $650 a year
In four years, I paid a total of $3500

The state contributed much more to tuition than they do today.
The difference has been passed on to students and their families

A policy action that seeks to help people must be stopped at all times....a policy action that helps those in the top 10% must be praised ....because capitalism.....

Funny part is...the Heroes Act is a Bush era bill......Biden is using a bill Bush signed to address student loan debt

It truly takes a Biff_Poindexter level of stupid to believe that you “help” people by stealing from them.

Which Congressman wants to run on…….I was the one who stopped Student Loan Forgiveness

Relieving student debt is the right thing to do

No other modern nation allows students and parents to assume so much debt just to get an education
Government involvement was what caused the student debt ballon in te first place. If people believe they can take out loans and not pay them back I’m not sure why anyone woukd stop paying the ever increasing and exorbitant prices these universities are charging.

if you want to rail against someone the schools should be your target, not the people who aren’t interested in paying for YOUR education

Government involvement was what caused the student debt ballon in te first place. If people believe they can take out loans and not pay them back I’m not sure why anyone woukd stop paying the ever increasing and exorbitant prices these universities are charging.

if you want to rail against someone the schools should be your target, not the people who aren’t interested in paying for YOUR education

State Governments slashed their contribution to State Universities and Colleges
Caused them to become less affordable and students had to assume more debt

State Governments slashed their contribution to State Universities and Colleges
Caused them to become less affordable and students had to assume more debt

The Federal Government started backing and then just directly making the loans. That's what drove prices up.

The Federal Government started backing and then just directly making the loans. That's what drove prices up.

Loans became necessary because states cut back their support and minimum wage was frozen

Loans were the only way poorer students could attend college

Loans became necessary because states cut back their support and minimum wage was frozen

It's not the loans that were the problem it's that the Government was making them. The Government created this problem by getting involved, and on paper it sounds like a great idea because people who wouldnt have qualified from a private lender can get a loan from the Government. Win. The Government isnt trying to make money so it can regulate the interest rates so they are favorable, Win. The Government can defer payments if there is a need, Win. But no one thought about the loses. The Government wasnt denying loans when people were borrowing to get a degree that wouldnt lead to a job that could pay off said loan. The Government (because its the way they work) set limits to how much they would loan a student, and what did Universities do? They raised their rates accordingly. So the Government kept raising the limits and the Universities were more than happy to keeping doing the same.

Since 1985 CPI has increased 92%. College tuition has risen 342.

So we are going to use the Government to "fix" the problem it created in the first place without addressing the actual cause of said problem. That sounds like a typical Government "fix". Once again the Federal Government got involved in shit it had no business being involved in and we see the result. I guess we will never learn.
Loans were the only way poorer students could attend college

LIfe sucks and not everyone gets to or should attend college.

Forum List

Back