How we got to the dark road we are on.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
If people have been propagandized to hate a leader that threatens established leadership, is it ok to inflict eradicated diseases like Smallpox, Tuberculosis, and Polio back onto the population? It would seem so. Is propaganda being used to compromise human intelligence? Professional psychology needs to study this. Mass Formation Psychosis can lead a population to its destruction quickly and it needs to be recognized by psychiatry because it is real both overtly and covertly. The government knows that most people in any society are sheep and will avoid taking any personal action against leadership even when they lose everything.

There are people in the liberal City where I grew up, that have lost a child, spouse, or friend to Fentanyl, a Chinese manufactured poison killing citizens indiscriminately. The chemical toxin is ushered across open borders in attracted hordes of innocent pawns from all over the world. Incredibly, after the death of their loved ones and acquaintances, government-inspired hatred blinds many gullible citizens to the reality of their personal loss. Fentanyl victims are written off by Washington as the cost of doing business. The obvious goal of Washington is to use desperate refugees from world poverty as replacement Americans to counter the obstinance of US voters that went against the government’s primary plan in 2016. This is group insanity.

In 2016 Americans showed that they were not as stupid as the government had hoped. The world is in a mess, and it has been led there by highly educated people in local and national politics. So, it is not out of the question to conclude that people from Harvard and Yale and other ivy league educational institutions are the source of the world’s problems not the solution. The problem is money and power. A Thoreau reading of Thomas Sowell’s landmark book, Intellectual’s and Society can give you clues as to why the US government has resorted to fraud elections and mass poisoning of society to bring it under control.

The founders of America envisioned a citizen government not insular, elite, self-serving stewardship based on deception and clever lies riding waves of verbal virtuosity. The corruption of America is now so complete that national elections can no longer be trusted. People who cheat in elections believe they are following a higher calling because their government and media tell them it is ok.

How long will we tolerate the poisoning and propaganda?

How ‘mass formation psychosis’ formed society’s acceptance of COVID restrictions – Open Source Truth

If the goal for world governments is depopulation, then they are all on the correct dark road.
Fentanyl is quite a popular poison, good point.

I too think the world is direly overpopulated -- people crowding each other out and building everywhere always is the story of my life -- but I would prefer women just not having many children to killing out the people already here.

If people have been propagandized to hate a leader that threatens established leadership, is it ok to inflict eradicated diseases like Smallpox, Tuberculosis, and Polio back onto the population? It would seem so. Is propaganda being used to compromise human intelligence? Professional psychology needs to study this. Mass Formation Psychosis can lead a population to its destruction quickly and it needs to be recognized by psychiatry because it is real both overtly and covertly. The government knows that most people in any society are sheep and will avoid taking any personal action against leadership even when they lose everything.

There are people in the liberal City where I grew up, that have lost a child, spouse, or friend to Fentanyl, a Chinese manufactured poison killing citizens indiscriminately. The chemical toxin is ushered across open borders in attracted hordes of innocent pawns from all over the world. Incredibly, after the death of their loved ones and acquaintances, government-inspired hatred blinds many gullible citizens to the reality of their personal loss. Fentanyl victims are written off by Washington as the cost of doing business. The obvious goal of Washington is to use desperate refugees from world poverty as replacement Americans to counter the obstinance of US voters that went against the government’s primary plan in 2016. This is group insanity.

In 2016 Americans showed that they were not as stupid as the government had hoped. The world is in a mess, and it has been led there by highly educated people in local and national politics. So, it is not out of the question to conclude that people from Harvard and Yale and other ivy league educational institutions are the source of the world’s problems not the solution. The problem is money and power. A Thoreau reading of Thomas Sowell’s landmark book, Intellectual’s and Society can give you clues as to why the US government has resorted to fraud elections and mass poisoning of society to bring it under control.

The founders of America envisioned a citizen government not insular, elite, self-serving stewardship based on deception and clever lies riding waves of verbal virtuosity. The corruption of America is now so complete that national elections can no longer be trusted. People who cheat in elections believe they are following a higher calling because their government and media tell them it is ok.

How long will we tolerate the poisoning and propaganda?

How ‘mass formation psychosis’ formed society’s acceptance of COVID restrictions – Open Source Truth
Here's why it's all happening.

Fentanyl is quite a popular poison, good point.

I too think the world is direly overpopulated -- people crowding each other out and building everywhere always is the story of my life -- but I would prefer women just not having many children to killing out the people already here.
If you look at all of the policies of government, being pro abortion, gender confusion, gay rights, drugs flowing across the border that kill up to 200 people per day in the US, defunding the police and creating more violent crimes leading to more death and mayhem, etc., it becomes clear what their real goals are.

Ghee, have you not noticed the entire history of the US is tainted with drug use, fornication, enslavement, smuggling, and hookers?

If you look at all of the policies of government, being pro abortion, gender confusion, gay rights, drugs flowing across the border that kill up to 200 people per day in the US, defunding the police and creating more violent crimes leading to more death and mayhem, etc., it becomes clear what their real goals are.
Well, I think their goal is communism.

It's the usual leftist revolution: break up society completely and then take over. It's common in history --- I could give a lot of examples BESIDES the usual French Revolution and the Russian Revolution.

It never works for long, but it does indeed break up societies. I guess we're in that stage now.

I just want you to see what is there. What you do about it is up to you.

Well, I think their goal is communism.

It's the usual leftist revolution: break up society completely and then take over. It's common in history --- I could give a lot of examples BESIDES the usual French Revolution and the Russian Revolution.

It never works for long, but it does indeed break up societies. I guess we're in that stage now

Yes, it is.

Communism murdered hundreds of millions last century.

They made the Nazis look like boy scouts.

I know of no one who has overdosed they usually die of old age first, what kind of people are you hanging around?
"Fentanyl and other synthetic opioids are the most common drugs involved in overdose deaths.1 Even in small doses, it can be deadly. Over 150 people die every day from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl."

This is from the CDC and if you do the math it equals 54,750 deaths per year from fentanyl overdose alone.

It is now the leading cause of death among adults 18 to 45.

"Fentanyl and other synthetic opioids are the most common drugs involved in overdose deaths.1 Even in small doses, it can be deadly. Over 150 people die every day from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl."

This is from the CDC and if you do the math it equals 54,750 deaths per year from fentanyl overdose alone.

It is now the leading cause of death among adults 18 to 45.
And they ingest it voluntarily.

You may want to re-think that statement. Fentanyl is turning up in weed and many other drugs. Users have no idea it's there.

That they voluntarily buy from a street dealer.

Forum List

Back