Will the POTUS ever take questions again??????

Be fair,,,

If the questions include "Where are you?", What is your name?", "Is the woman beside you your wife or your sister?", or "When was your diaper last changed?", the Fucktard gets confused and has to go ask somebody.... :auiqs.jpg:

Probably not, unless they're screened beforehand...

1634246584767.png

Are you sure that will even help?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'm sure that Sleepy Joe's people will organize another presser in not that long.

Getting the questions in advance for the reporters to ask will help the President deliver accurate, on-point answers.

Its an involved process.

I can't stand hearing his voice at this point. I don't want to hear him give stupid answers to inane questions only a stupid Left Syndrome "journalist" would ask. We just have to muddle through the next 38 months or so and hopefully crush the democrook party in every election. Then maybe we can start to purge the remaining globalist elite assfucks from the GOP.

I miss Trump.

He might have been feisty and obnoxious at times but he would often take on the reporters and it was fun to watch. Most of the reporters hated Trump because he was more than happy to point out the fact that they were fake news. The interchanges were fascinating.

Now we have a sad old corrupt politician in the early stages of dementia who is incapable of answering tough off the wall questions because the answers are not on his teleprompter or in his notes. The best he can do is turn his back and walk away.

If you are afraid to face reporters how do you stand up Putin or Xi Jinping or even Kim Jong-un or his little sister Kim Yo Jong.

I miss Trump.

He might have been feisty and obnoxious at times but he would often take on the reporters and it was fun to watch. Most of the reporters hated Trump because he was more than happy to point out the fact that they were fake news. The interchanges were fascinating.

Now we have a sad old corrupt politician in the early stages of dementia who is incapable of answering tough off the wall questions because the answers are not on his teleprompter or in his notes. The best he can do is turn his back and walk away.

If you are afraid to face reporters how do you stand up Putin or Xi Jinping or even Kim Jong-un or his little sister Kim Yo Jong.
Yeah, it was better when Trump avoided tough questions by saying, "Fake news" and refusing to answer.

Sure. Yep.

3 times now he's dodged reporters.

How long can he go?
The left has buyers remorse, they spend their days dreaming of the Obama era. Trying to carry stuttering Joe is a heavy lift. Meanwhile the UK pretty much can't stand Biden and wish they had Trump back. Meanwhile Trump leans back points and laughs saying I told you so. :auiqs.jpg:

Okay...

I was no fan of Trump, not even close, but at least the expression on his fat face didn't perpetually make me think that the thought occupying him in the moment was, "I wonder if the oatmeal is ready..."
:auiqs.jpg: damn. now that's funny.

Forum List

Back