Gun Grabber Says Skip The Courts And Due Process, "Take The Guns First"

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“This is the Joe Biden quote that makes me the most angry: ‘Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,’” an Oct. 5 Facebook post reads. “Good thing the NRA would never endorse anyone who would say something like that.”

The quote is real, but Biden didn’t say it.

It's a good thing we have a President that respects gun owners due process rights huh?

“This is the Joe Biden quote that makes me the most angry: ‘Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,’” an Oct. 5 Facebook post reads. “Good thing the NRA would never endorse anyone who would say something like that.”

It's a good thing we have a President that respects gun owners due process rights huh?
Dude, you should not have given away the ending. I well remember when Trump said that, but his followers have memories like goldfish.

And liberals cheer him for saying it!!!!!!!

While anyone with a brain knows it was a stupid thing to say.
The reason Trump says things like that is because he is a liberal Democrat. He does not know the conservative mindset and just wings it, and often misses because of his ignorance of what real conservatism is.

From your own link.
I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.
Why do progressive cities allow criminally insane people to be able to get their hands on weapons? When the ATF had clearly allowed the guy to pass a comprehensive background check....

Same thing with Covid from libbies
Enact your make pretend mandate “law” and let the courts sort it out in a year or two and lock up anyone who does not obey the imperial decrees in the meantime.

makes one wonder why more dems didnt vote for him,,,

From your own link.
Why do progressive cities allow criminally insane people to be able to get their hands on weapons? When the ATF had clearly allowed the guy to pass a comprehensive background check....
Comprehensive?

What are the questions for buying a gun?

Buyers are also asked if they have ever been convicted of a domestic violence crime or a felony or any criminal charge that carried a possible sentence of more than one year in prison. Other questions ask about restraining orders, drug use and commitments to mental hospitals.

The reason Trump says things like that is because he is a liberal Democrat. He does not know the conservative mindset and just wings it, and often misses because of his ignorance of what real conservatism is.

It seems hardly anyone knows what it is.

Forum List

Back