Will Texas Slip Into A Deep Recession Because Of Oil Prices?

What has Obama done to cut oil prices? He has only worked to increase them. That shows again his flagrant incompetence. Incompetence, the only thing he's good at. I hope he keeps working to increase oil prices, even lower would be nice.

What has he done?

Why Obama is the greatest energy President in 50 years. His energy policies have encouraged energy creation and diminished our Republican sponsored dependence of foreign oil

I bought some Obamagas yesterday at $2.03 a gallon

I was asking what those policies are. See if you can see the hint that is what I was asking in my quote, "What has Obama done to cut oil prices?" Subtle, wasn't it big guy?

Having his ass parked behind a desk in the Oval office isn't a policy.

Lets look at Republican oil policies. They revolved around sucking the dick of the Saudis and making the American people pay whatever they were asking. Republicans also cowered in front of BP and apologized because our president was making them clean up their mess

top%20bush%20kissing%20saudi%20king.gif

Obama energy policies have centered on alternative energy and forced the oil companies to slash oil prices to keep these technologies off the market. He killed Keystone to prevent Canada from dumping their dirty oil on the international market leaving more market for US suppliers

Thanks President Obama

This is why I laugh every time you whine someone won't answer some question you ask them. Try to focus big guy. Here is the script so far.

- You claimed Obama was responsible for falling oil prices.

- I asked you what his policies were that caused that?

- You repeated Obama is responsible.

- I said parking his black ass behind a desk isn't a policy. What was his policy that lead to lower oil prices?

- You said let's examine the Republican policy.

That isn't an answer. So, big guy, let's try this again. You said Obama is responsible for falling oil prices. My question is...

WHAT ... WAS ... OBAMA'S ... POLICY ... THAT ... CAUSED ... OIL ... PRICES ... TO ... FALL ...

Get it now?

Of course Obama controls the oil prices

Just like Bush did. Notice how Bush made sure his oil buddies got record profits? Screw America....let them pay more for gas...as long as Big Oil makes money

Obama has put the fear of God into the oil companies. They are threatened by alternative energy and are dropping their prices to try to drive them out of business. Who needs an electric car when I can get $1.99 gas?

Obama has lowered global oil prices by putting "the fear of God into the oil companies." How did he do that?

So technology dropping the cost of exploration and drilling didn't cause the drop in oil prices, it was Obama scaring them.

Does that actually sound good to you, big guy? You write that and smack your lips and sit back and say perfect, that is clearly why oil prices are falling, it was Obama putting the fear of God into them. No one would think I'm a clueless idiot for posting that, it makes perfect sense.

:lmao:

What has he done?

Why Obama is the greatest energy President in 50 years. His energy policies have encouraged energy creation and diminished our Republican sponsored dependence of foreign oil

I was asking what those policies are. See if you can see the hint that is what I was asking in my quote, "What has Obama done to cut oil prices?" Subtle, wasn't it big guy?

Lets look at Republican oil policies. They revolved around sucking the dick of the Saudis and making the American people pay whatever they were asking. Republicans also cowered in front of BP and apologized because our president was making them clean up their mess

Obama energy policies have centered on alternative energy and forced the oil companies to slash oil prices to keep these technologies off the market. He killed Keystone to prevent Canada from dumping their dirty oil on the international market leaving more market for US suppliers

Thanks President Obama

This is why I laugh every time you whine someone won't answer some question you ask them. Try to focus big guy. Here is the script so far.

- I said parking his black ass behind a desk isn't a policy. What was his policy that lead to lower oil prices?

That isn't an answer. So, big guy, let's try this again. You said Obama is responsible for falling oil prices. My question is...

WHAT ... WAS ... OBAMA'S ... POLICY ... THAT ... CAUSED ... OIL ... PRICES ... TO ... FALL ...

Get it now?

Just like Bush did. Notice how Bush made sure his oil buddies got record profits? Screw America....let them pay more for gas...as long as Big Oil makes money

Obama has put the fear of God into the oil companies. They are threatened by alternative energy and are dropping their prices to try to drive them out of business. Who needs an electric car when I can get $1.99 gas?

That is the second biggest crock on oil prices. The price of crude determines the price of gas and that is determined by supply and demand. Do you think OPEC gives a rats ass about electric cars?

Of course they give a rats ass about electric cars. Electric cars will bring them to their knees and turn them back into a bunch of camel jockeys

That is why they have their lackeys.....The Republican Party...try to kill the technology

The shale oil boom has been a blessing to Texas, making the state an economic standout during the past few years of ho-hum U.S. growth. But oil's dramatic plunge below $55 a barrel is scaring the shale industry. Since some wells are unprofitable at lower prices, shale companies will be forced to dial back capital spending and cut jobs.

And it will be hard enough for Texas to find another source of economic activity to keep the state afloat.

JPMorgan to Texas Brace for a recession - Dec. 18 2014

don't forget that other southern festering shit hole state of Louisianan are losing billions :coffee:

What has he done?

Thanks President Obama

Get it now?

Obama has lowered global oil prices by putting "the fear of God into the oil companies." How did he do that?

So technology dropping the cost of exploration and drilling didn't cause the drop in oil prices, it was Obama scaring them.

Does that actually sound good to you, big guy? You write that and smack your lips and sit back and say perfect, that is clearly why oil prices are falling, it was Obama putting the fear of God into them. No one would think I'm a clueless idiot for posting that, it makes perfect sense.

Yup

The days of Republicans shoring up high gas prices are gone

We got Obamagas now!

Thanks President Obama

I can tell you're an expert on the oil industry.....:lol:

Its not me who is the expert......President Obama is the expert

The major difference is that Republicans were looking out for their oil buddies and keeping oil prices high to maximize their profits

Obama is an expert in the oil industry? Wow. He's an expert in economics of course as well. All this from getting a law degree and organizing communities. Amazing.. He's a God, isn't he big guy? We are so blessed that he chose to sacrifice his incredible orgasmic powers and be our President for us. Do you think he's immortal?

Try to keep up

He is not God....He is the Messiah

Try to keep up

He was the Messiah, but he is continuing to evolve past that. God is afraid of him now.

Obama is cutting the oil prices just to get even with Texas

Take THAT Rick Perry! You don't seem like such an economic genius anymore

What has Obama done to cut oil prices? He has only worked to increase them. That shows again his flagrant incompetence. Incompetence, the only thing he's good at. I hope he keeps working to increase oil prices, even lower would be nice.

What has he done?

Thanks President Obama

That is the biggest crock I have ever read on oil prices. You were making a joke, right?

He would pass a lie detector test. Incredible, isn't it? If Obama said his cum tastes like chocolate, RW would taste chocolate.

Get it now?

Don't worry, Kaz - two years is a very long time for something bad NOT to happen to America; if we are lucky, Iran could bomb the eff out of us with a nuke; just try to imagine the unfathomable Obama hatred!!!!

With any luck, they'll take out a couple of blue states!!!

Sniffing glue again?

Obama is cutting the oil prices just to get even with Texas

Take THAT Rick Perry! You don't seem like such an economic genius anymore

What has he done?

Thanks President Obama

Texas will rightly become a part of Mexico in the next few years :happy-1:

Thanks President Obama

Get it now?

That is the second biggest crock on oil prices. The price of crude determines the price of gas and that is determined by supply and demand. Do you think OPEC gives a rats ass about electric cars?

Of course they give a rats ass about electric cars. Electric cars will bring them to their knees and turn them back into a bunch of camel jockeys

That is why they have their lackeys.....The Republican Party...try to kill the technology

How do you charge an electric car, big guy?

Thanks President Obama

Get it now?

Yup

The days of Republicans shoring up high gas prices are gone

We got Obamagas now!

And Obama just got a blow job.

I'm in fucking financial crisis mode here. This is probably the fourth boom-bust cycle I've had to weather. This too, like all others, shall pass.
I'm so sorry Mr. H, that you and your family has had to go thru all of these booms and busts...I just can't imagine the huge stress all of that must be on you...?

I don't exactly know what you do in the oil Industry...but I wish you all the best.
Why thank ya, lil' critter! :beer:
I've related this before, but probably the worst one came three months after our daughter was born. I had to explain to the Mrs. why Christmas would be a very meager affair. She didn't skip a beat, saying "who needs money... we have each other and this beautiful little baby!". With a gal like that, nothing scares me and there's nothing we can't achieve together.

Oklahoma oil production:

MCRFPOK1M.jpg

Thank you, President Obama!

Considering it takes 5-7 years to get a new field developed and in production I think you're thanking the wrong guy.

Not if I utilize the standard RW argumentation tactic.
That's right...that would be the olde "argumentational strategery thingy"

Everything bad is Obama's fault.
Everything good is a continuation of Bush policies

Do you disagree with the statement of fact that it takes 5-7 years to get a new field developed and in production? That is a yes or no question. Then we can discuss who is responsible for the oil boom.

Depends on where it is. Much of the increase production in Texas comes from fracking techniques made affordable by the high price of crude it the first place.

Why thank ya, lil' critter! :beer:
I've related this before, but probably the worst one came three months after our daughter was born. I had to explain to the Mrs. why Christmas would be a very meager affair. She didn't skip a beat, saying "who needs money... we have each other and this beautiful little baby!". With a gal like that, nothing scares me and there's nothing we can't achieve together.

Ah, the unknowable power of love and the imperceptible contentment of belonging ~

What has he done?

Thanks President Obama

That is the biggest crock I have ever read on oil prices. You were making a joke, right?

Obamagas is no joke

Our President is putting it to the oil companies to force them to provide us with cheaper gas. He has a gun to their head ....Drop oil prices or we go to alternative energy

They know who is boss

You can't possibly be that ignorant. Then again........................

Get it now?

Don't worry, Kaz - two years is a very long time for something bad NOT to happen to America; if we are lucky, Iran could bomb the eff out of us with a nuke; just try to imagine the unfathomable Obama hatred!!!!

With any luck, they'll take out a couple of blue states!!!

Two blue states? No way! They would take out two red states since the blue states are already on their side

Oklahoma oil production:

MCRFPOK1M.jpg

Thank you, President Obama!

Considering it takes 5-7 years to get a new field developed and in production I think you're thanking the wrong guy.

Not if I utilize the standard RW argumentation tactic.
That's right...that would be the olde "argumentational strategery thingy"

Everything bad is Obama's fault.
Everything good is a continuation of Bush policies

Do you disagree with the statement of fact that it takes 5-7 years to get a new field developed and in production? That is a yes or no question. Then we can discuss who is responsible for the oil boom.

Depends on where it is. Much of the increase production in Texas comes from fracking techniques made affordable by the high price of crude it the first place.

Point taken. It is estimated that without the increase in fracking in N Dakota and Texas oil prices would have gone to $150 a barrel and still be there.

Forum List

Back