Will Taylor Swift have an impact on the Election of 2024

Couldn’t tell you one song by her. Her biggest fans are women(mostly teens seems like) and gay guys.

If only there were a candidate that a thinking American could sincerely get behind.
The likelihood is that if this person, with her current influence, encouraged young women to vote and for whom, it would be determinant.

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?
I don't know the answer to that but suggest it will be amazing.

The Politics Watcher has some interesting comments about it.

Taylor Swift's Impact on the Political Landscape: A Celebrity's Influence​

Too bad most of her fan base is too young to drive, much less vote.

Too bad most of her fan base is too young to drive, much less vote.

simply not true.

Some 45% of avid fans are millennials, people between the ages of 27 and 42, while 23% are baby boomers, 21% are Gen Xers and just 11% are members of Gen Z—those 26 and under. A slim majority, 55%, of avid Swift fans are Democrats, compared to 23% who are politically independent and 23% who are Republicans.

At the classic country station in my new home state, first time I tuned it in, in the car, I heard, "If you're looking for Taylor Swift" -- pause -- "YOU'RE ON THE WRONG STATION".

I knew I was where I wanted to be.

Oh look! Another Trump supporter with an assbleed because a young very succesfull pop star isn't in the MAGA cult.

You poor thing.

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?
I don't know the answer to that but suggest it will be amazing.

The Politics Watcher has some interesting comments about it.

Taylor Swift's Impact on the Political Landscape: A Celebrity's Influence​

How can she not? At least she chooses to use her power of celebrity for good instead of evil.

Forum List

Back