Will Smith Banned From Award Shows For The Next Decade

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So,.. my question is that what are they going to do to Chris Rock for telling jokes about his wife?

You can open your mouth all you want. Especially if it's trashing Republicans.
Will Smith is the recipient of the Cancel Culture in Hollywood.
Hollywood is a den of Vipers. It's just a bunch of hypocrites supporting and awarding Pedophiles and sickoes......but don't you dare cause Jim Carrey and Amy Schumer to be traumatized over a harmless slap.
They get traumatized when their Vanilla Latte isn't the right temperature.

So,.. my question is that what are they going to do to Chris Rock for telling jokes about his wife?

Hollywood celebrity roasting is a time-honored tradition. If you can't stand being talked about, don't put yourself in the position to be talked about.

It's that bitch Jada that should be banned. Chris Rock has had a jump to his popularity. After seeing some other video of the relationship between the smiths< SHE is a honkin beotch. But then...you know... The oscars as well as these other 'awards' shows draw less and less interest and viewers AND americans are sick to death of them...so. Who gives a damn. He'll find better things to do.

Hollywood celebrity roasting is a time-honored tradition. If you can't stand being talked about, don't put yourself in the position to be talked about.

Good point.

It's that bitch Jada that should be banned. Chris Rock has had a jump to his popularity. After seeing some other video of the relationship between the smiths< SHE is a honkin beotch. But then...you know... The oscars as well as these other 'awards' shows draw less and less interest and viewers AND americans are sick to death of them...so. Who gives a damn. He'll find better things to do.

True, if it wasn't for Jada being all hot and bothered by it he wouldn't have even done it in the first place.

What do you want to bet that Jada is enjoying every minute of this. I think there's some serious jealousy issues as well as relationship issues. Question is. Will he ever get the balls to dump her sorry ass.

Probably not, but how can she possibly be jealous when she is a hoe?

What do you want to bet that Jada is enjoying every minute of this. I think there's some serious jealousy issues as well as relationship issues. Question is. Will he ever get the balls to dump her sorry ass.
Love hath no ears, doll. You should have learned that by the third grade. :cool:

Not by the Demonrats, who did not hear the apology and the victim's acceptance of that apology. The Democrats are out for blood wherever they smell it, and chivalry is in the basement.
Chivalry originated in the age when both men and women had gender-specific obligations to the opposite sex.

In 2022, chivalry is a one-sided obligation or servitude for men.

Forum List

Back