Will Sarah Palin

Please, oh please let her run. As her vp candidate should be Bachmann, Steele or perhaps Jindal.

I still believe Palin would be an exceptional choice for the GOP in 2012

She represents the best the party has to offer

I'd like to see her and Bachmann on he same ticket. It would be pure comedy gold. Two batshit crazy christian women on the campaign trail. Bachmann could tell us that filling out the census form is unpatriotic and Palin could tell us her great jokes about how the media, which she is a part of, is trying to destroy America. It would be just like a conservative version of Thelma and Louise.

I think she would make a great president.

Obviously she has had far more experience than Barak Hussein.

Also she is a real person who had to meet a payroll as well as pay her own expenses.

Sarah Palin even took on the big wigs of her own party.

She is a good, honest, common sense person. That is something that this country desperately needs, especially in light of the Obama disaster.

Also she is a real person who had to meet a payroll as well as pay her own expenses.

She is a good, honest, common sense person. That is something that this country desperately needs, especially in light of the Obama disaster.

He's got 15 months experience as president under his belt (and will have 4 years by the next election). The lack of experience card doesn't play anymore.

Ya, but I am talking about experience before becoming president. Also, experience doing what? He has accomplished nothing other than making our economy worse.

Sarah Palin reduced taxes, gave a tax rebate to it's citizens, has actual accomplishments for her constitutents. Barak Obama has zero.

The biggest problem is we now have a marxist, arrogant, chicago style thug, as president, rather than a decent, honest, and common sense person, like Sarah Palin is.

Ya, but I am talking about experience before becoming president. Also, experience doing what? He has accomplished nothing other than making our economy worse.

Sarah Palin reduced taxes, gave a tax rebate to it's citizens, has actual accomplishments for her constitutents. Barak Obama has zero.

The biggest problem is we now have a marxist, arrogant, chicago style thug, as president, rather than a decent, honest, and common sense person, like Sarah Palin is.

Apparently experience didn't help the last idiot we had in office.

I don't disagree with you about pre-election experience but . . . Barry will have four years in and Sarah . . . well doesn't and won't.

I don't dislike Sarah but believe she is much more effective outside office vs. inside office, at least for now and the next presidential election cycle. 2010 and 2012 will be interesting, for sure.

Palin has clearly moved into the realm of big bucks entertainment. She will not be back.
Madonna for president, now that is a better possibility ;)

I don't disagree with you about pre-election experience but . . . Barry will have four years in and Sarah . . . well doesn't and won't.

I don't dislike Sarah but believe she is much more effective outside office vs. inside office, at least for now and the next presidential election cycle. 2010 and 2012 will be interesting, for sure.

But Barak Hussein wil have experience doing what? Increasing taxes and regulations? Screwing up our country more?

I think Sarah wasn't prepared for how vicious and vile the left really is.

I don't think she has plans to run.
I read something last night about how she might just be a reporter who tackles important issues. Don't have time to fine the quote, but it was in an ABC story about them cancelling on LL Cool J.

Please, oh please let her run. As her vp candidate should be Bachmann, Steele or perhaps Jindal.

I'd like to see her and Bachmann on he same ticket. It would be pure comedy gold. Two batshit crazy christian women on the campaign trail. Bachmann could tell us that filling out the census form is unpatriotic and Palin could tell us her great jokes about how the media, which she is a part of, is trying to destroy America. It would be just like a conservative version of Thelma and Louise.

Check it out ... Larry, Curly n Moe.:rolleyes:

You need work on your inspirational speaking.

I am not sure that I can name the last "decent, honest and common sense person" that held that office. I'm tempted to ask if anyone of them have been. Maybe Washington and Lincoln?

Immie

I'm with CMike on this one

Sarah Palin would make an exceptional candidate for the GOP and would obviously have no difficulty beating an inexperienced Marxist, teleprompter reader like Obama

It is a no brainer for the GOP

It would truly be a huge embarrassment if she was elected president and had to interact with foreign leaders and have to hear her speak often. But I have hope in america still that a person like Palin could not get elected

Forum List

Back