Will Sarah Palin

:eusa_eh:

That was tongue in cheek, yes?

No.

Sarah Palin took on the GOP in her own party. She is a straight shooter. Sarah is a compassionate and ethical.

She never wavered from her convictions of less taxes, less regulations, and less spending.

America would be lucky to have her as president.

She would be far better than the conniving douche bag infesting the white house, and his minions of hippies.

Hell Yea!!

Run Sarah....RUN

We won't be fooled again

I am sure the libs will get in a tizzy about what I wrote, but I really don't care. The truth is the truth.

Yes the truth is the truth, with NYC and DC under attack Bush took off from Florida and headed in the other direction.

Regarding Palin, my guess is that the media attacks and her resignation will limit her immediate potential for 2012, but I won't write her chances off beyond that.

How'd that lobotomy work for ya?:eusa_eh:

I am sure the libs will get in a tizzy about what I wrote, but I really don't care. The truth is the truth.

Yes the truth is the truth, with NYC and DC under attack Bush took off from Florida and headed in the other direction.

Sorry to inform you that the job of the Secret Service is to protect the President. Without knowing what was going on they Flew Bush away from the possible sites of danger. He really didn't have a lot to say about it. Nor can anyone really expect any president to rush straight into danger. I would hope that the Secret Service does the same for Obama should the occasion arise.

You mean Bush wasn't flying the plane himself?:eek:

Some people are either beyond stupid or just liars. They can which. Doesn't matter much to me. Either are useless.

I do hope the people stop listening to the media as if they are all knowing, and the GOP makes better choices this time around.

True, it was the MSM that Selected Obama.

It actually selected McCain as well. They kept telling everyone no conservatives would vote for conservatives :cuckoo: but conservatives WOULD vote for someone who made a name selling out the GOP.:cuckoo:

I do hope the people stop listening to the media as if they are all knowing, and the GOP makes better choices this time around.

It actually selected McCain as well. They kept telling everyone no conservatives would vote for conservatives :cuckoo: but conservatives WOULD vote for someone who made a name selling out the GOP.:cuckoo:

When history teaches of GWB he will be known as the worst president ever. Jimmy carter was glad when GWB got elected. Now there a pres. in the books that was sorrier than him.

When history teaches of GWB he will be known as the worst president ever. Jimmy carter was glad when GWB got elected. Now there a pres. in the books that was sorrier than him.

No froggy, Bush did one thing that will earn him a place in the history books far from the bottom. He stopped being defensive against terrorism. He took it from a police problem to a military action. And it was about time. Proactive instead of Reactive.

No froggy, Bush did one thing that will earn him a place in the history books far from the bottom. He stopped being defensive against terrorism. He took it from a police problem to a military action. And it was about time. Proactive instead of Reactive.

You've mixed up Cheneys action with Bushes.

I heard the same about Reagan, Bush I and Clinton. Isn't going to happen. If nothing else, O-blah-blah has so overshadowed with fuckup anything Bush did, it ain't funny.

The best day in nancy-boy Carter's life was when O-blah-blah was allowed to steal the Democratic primary and get elected on lies.

I heard the same about Reagan, Bush I and Clinton. Isn't going to happen. If nothing else, O-blah-blah has so overshadowed with fuckup anything Bush did, it ain't funny.

The best day in nancy-boy Carter's life was when O-blah-blah was allowed to steal the Democratic primary and get elected on lies.

But Reagan, BushI, and Clinton did have some sense about them Dubba didn't have since God gave a billy goat

But Reagan, BushI, and Clinton did have some sense about them Dubba didn't have since God gave a billy goat

And still shines head and shoulders above O-Blah-blah. Getting it NOW?:eusa_eh:

And still shines head and shoulders above O-Blah-blah. Getting it NOW?:eusa_eh:

But hes still in office, something miraculous might happen and save him.

The hell he will... Bammy's leaps and bounds ahead of him...

When his daddy had to get his buddy(Cheney) to be dubbas vice president to make sure dubba didn't embarress them so much. That tells you something.

When his daddy had to get his buddy(Cheney) to be dubbas vice president to make sure dubba didn't embarress them so much. That tells you something.

Sometimes, you should just stick to "Ribbit". It makes more sense than what normally comes out of your mouth. :eusa_eh:

:cuckoo:

Pres. George W Bush.

He is a truely compassionate person.

I remember I read an article that he had BBQ on his ranch and he served the secret service people. Anyone see Obama doing that?

I never noticed this before during the ground zero speech, however, look at the fireman that Pres. Bush had his arm around. He was weepy and Pres. Bush asked him several times if he was okay.

YouTube - President Bush Speaks at Ground Zero - 9/14/01

You might not agree with Pres. Bush's policies but you knew exactly where he was coming from. He was a straight shooter.

Compare this with Obama, who is a geniunely bad and manipulative person.

Bush fits that bill for a genuinely caring, compassionate, person.

I respect your point of view, but I just don't share it.

September 11th is a special case... even President Obama couldn't have screwed up the look of compassion during those times. Heck even for the first few months after the attacks the left was on our side. But then time moved on.

When I voted for him in 2000, I thought he was "compassionate" and caring. Maybe it was just the stress of being President, but by the time he left, I didn't have much good to say about him and I had voted for him in '04 as well.

Immie

You are a polite fella.

Sometimes... at other times I can be a real jerk.

Immie

I understand the questions lots of folks on the right have about Palin.

I hope we can find someone more to your liking. But that possibility is getting more and more remote.

Forum List

Back