Will Sara Palin be the one to lead us out of the recession/depression

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
With the double dip looming (some say it has already begun) and the defacto failure of the stimulus, it is becoming obvious to even the most poorly educated economist that this administration has no clue when it comes to economics and stimulating a stalled economy.

As the double dip gains steam, possibly heading to a full depression, who will take the lead and speak to and for the American People? The next 6-18 months will be critical, and looking at the current landscape, there appears to be only a handful of people with the credibility, popularity and support to strike a chord that the American People will hear.

It obviously will not be Obama, nor Pelosi or Reid.

Palin looms large, and has the backing to have an impact. I strongly suspect it will be her, but who else is positioned to lead the People out of the depths of this economy?

I am a life long Reagan Republican and I would never vote for Sarah Palin for public office. She ought to be head of the RNC.

I am a life long Reagan Republican and I would never vote for Sarah Palin for public office. She ought to be head of the RNC.

I'm not suggesting she will be elected to anything. Wherever the voice that leads us out of this depth comes from, it will likely come in the next 6-12 months. Palin won't hold office then, and likely won't even have made her intentions regarding 2012 known by then.

I assume (especially after the news coming later today) that no one is going to listen to Obama or his administration any longer. It seems obvious to me that they have proven they have no clue with regard to the economy, and the Stimulus Act will serve as testament to that for generations to come.

So if not Palin, who could it be?

With the double dip looming (some say it has already begun) and the defacto failure of the stimulus, it is becoming obvious to even the most poorly educated economist that this administration has no clue when it comes to economics and stimulating a stalled economy.

As the double dip gains steam, possibly heading to a full depression, who will take the lead and speak to and for the American People? The next 6-18 months will be critical, and looking at the current landscape, there appears to be only a handful of people with the credibility, popularity and support to strike a chord that the American People will hear.

Palin looms large, and has the backing to have an impact. I strongly suspect it will be her, but who else is positioned to lead the People out of the depths of this economy?

She will, huh?

Okay, good luck with that.

She will, huh?

Okay, good luck with that.

Then who?

:rofl:

funniest post evah!!

:thup:

No one will lead us out of this economic quagmire we are in. The Bush tax cuts must be allowed to expire to help pay for the enormous debt that the government is incurring. From what I have been hearing companies are starting to lay people off again because they do not have sufficient orders to fill. Some are hiring or recalling workers but a lot are not. Also the debt people acquired has them scared to buy again until they pay it off. Until the people start to buy “en masse” again the economy will be stalled in perpetuation. In reality we are starting to look into the abyss of a repeat of the 1930’s depression. The only thing that pulled us out of that was global warfare and the mobilization of the industrial base of the United States. No one individual, especially with the partisan bickering and fighting in Washington, has a hope of getting things straight.

Palin is a lightweight in the political area, another Dan Quayle, and she will be exposed in the Republican primaries if she dares to enter the Presidential Election. If the Republicans want a woman as their candidate they have other Republican women that are more than capable of running this country. But any potential candidate needs to start making waves this year to be able to afford a political campaign.

We just each need to have someone write a book for us and we will be millionaires.

I think you have to have done something first.
Except if you're Obama. In that case just saying what you would have done or are going to do is sufficient.

No.

Forum List

Back