Will Santa Clara Make The Playoffs In 2014 ???

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Harbaugh and the upper management are at odds.

Kaepernick has developed a knack for blowing the last plays of the big games.

Running back that has been the go-to guy is aging.

Team managed to build a stadium that won't have the noise retention of Seattle.

Cardinals and Rams are getting stronger.

I believe the 9ers will be entertaining this season but their window is closing as Seattle's is getting wider.

If Santa Clara has any bad luck this year with injuries and suspensions they could easily find themselves missing the playoffs.

Harbaugh and the upper management are at odds.

Kaepernick has developed a knack for blowing the last plays of the big games.

Running back that has been the go-to guy is aging.

Team managed to build a stadium that won't have the noise retention of Seattle.

Cardinals and Rams are getting stronger.

I believe the 9ers will be entertaining this season but their window is closing as Seattle's is getting wider.

If Santa Clara has any bad luck this year with injuries and suspensions they could easily find themselves missing the playoffs.

The Niners had bad luck last year with injuries and were one play away from making the Super Bowl for a second consecutive year.

That said, any playoff team is a few key injuries away from a mediocre season.

#7 has a lot of work to do earning that paycheck. Expect a healthier off line....hopefully Justin Smith is 100% . Should at least make playoffs.

#7 has a lot of work to do earning that paycheck. Expect a healthier off line....hopefully Justin Smith is 100% . Should at least make playoffs.

CK and his agent were remarkably generous and realistic to upper management with the structure of his "paycheck". Apparently Kaepernick knows where his bread is buttered and without weapons and targets that will fight for the ball his starting status as a 49er could be in question.

Ya ... he(CK) got the nod even after the original QB recovered from injury but the team WAS winning without him... probably a situation not lost on the GM.

He ALSO turned the ball over three times in the last qtr in Seattle in the NFC Championship game.

Arguably SF could have won THAT game with a QB more cognisant of protecting the ball.

Another point probably not lost on Harbaugh and the GM.

Forum List

Back