Seattle At Santa Clara

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
This game is almost meaningless.

The Hawks have screwed themselves so badly lately it is hard to envision a logical path to the winner of the NFC West let alone another trip to the playoffs.

Still I have reviewed the 9ers games as of late and am encouraged by the depths Kaepernick can decend.

Who could have guessed that the team by the Bay would have imploded like this three years ago when an entertaining rivalry was emerging?

I am saddened that such a healthy sports clash of titans has spitted and sputtered to oblivion.

All this game's outcome will decide is which team has done the most to win the least.

Will the Hawks open the welcome gate to the end zone for the 9ers as they have for most of the teams we have met this season? Can Colin Kaepernick even find the end zone and his receivers ten yards open with Seattle DBs waiving their hands up in the air and pointing at each other's blunder?

Will Chris Richards signals be sent in coded so mysteriously that the LOB needs a cryptographer to decipher them in time to prevent disaster? Maybe Russell Wilson's god will be on OUR side for a change.

The Hawks have screwed themselves so badly lately it is hard to envision a logical path to the winner of the NFC West let alone another trip to the playoffs.

Still I have reviewed the 9ers games as of late and am encouraged by the depths Kaepernick can decend.

Who could have guessed that the team by the Bay would have imploded like this three years ago when an entertaining rivalry was emerging?

I am saddened that such a healthy sports clash of titans has spitted and sputtered to oblivion.

All this game's outcome will decide is which team has done the most to win the least.

Will the Hawks open the welcome gate to the end zone for the 9ers as they have for most of the teams we have met this season? Can Colin Kaepernick even find the end zone and his receivers ten yards open with Seattle DBs waiving their hands up in the air and pointing at each other's blunder?

Will Chris Richards signals be sent in coded so mysteriously that the LOB needs a cryptographer to decipher them in time to prevent disaster? Maybe Russell Wilson's god will be on OUR side for a change.
Off season signs and trades have ALWAYS been a problem for Seattle going back to Brian Bosworth. MAYBE they go 8/8 this year, MAYBE.

Watch my Chiefs. I am stunned at our season. The only consolation I have is when the Royals play on Sunday I don't feel bad ditching my team colors.

who else saw this Santa Clara obsession of Huggys coming?:biggrin:

I was waiting for it.:up:

I think I'll go ahead and watch this game thursday night just to see how bad the seahawks have fallen and to see what the latest scam pete the cheat comes up with to throw a game.

I hope the Hawks get on track as they play Dallas after the Niners. You gotta' help a brother out........

Signed,
Sam Bradford

As if the Hawks needed another distraction they can point to as a ready made excuse for losing to the 9ers, Fred Jackson totaled his pretty black Vett right outside the VMAC training center in Renton this afternoon. Freds OK but it is beginning to look like some of the players are not focused on winning anymore.

Or was that last weeks excuse..

Hawks still have a shot for a wildcard spot.......all is not lost.

Two Hawks players have totaled their vehicles in the last week just getting to and from practice. I'm not sure what this means but if they keep it up the dealerships in Renton will have a bonanza month.
I watched the Santa Clara 9ers play the Ravens last night/early AM. Kaepernick was playing a LOT better than he has been lately. The 9er running attack was very good against the Ravens. I hope the team from Santa Clara got this fit of excellence out of their system.

Both teams will have a LOT to play for Tomorrow night. A lot of what exactly I'm not sure. Wilson might have the most on the line as it is clear that his god has abandoned him. Don't be surprised if Russell picks up where TeeHeeHeeBow left off as he goes all out to prove he is once again worthy.

It's a battle of 2-4 teams.

How sad is THAT?

I miss Harbaugh.

The new coach looks like a look alike TV sit com child actor in his 40's. Still don't know his name. Still don't care what his name is. Wasn't he one of the "bad" kids in Happy Days?

Forum List

Back