Santa Clara At Seattle

Niners blocked better today, even tho they're still missing the right half of their OL.

I switched to the NBA after the Niners fell way behind. Dubs won in ot to go to 21-2.

Well, that was a lot closer than expected. The Niners came out strong but fizzled in the end. Wilson made a few incredible plays, threw a bad pick, and generally did enough to win. That roughing the passer call was complete and total bullshit, but the Niners didn't do anything to go win the game afterward.

And with the Niners almost certainly missing the playoffs, I have realized I need to worry that we lose Vic Fangio to a head coaching position. Other teams will have time to interview with no playoffs in the way.

yeah it was utter bullshit that call but so was a non call that went against the seahawks that should have been called as well that was never talked about on ESPN like that call was only cause it did not lead to a score.

ESPN didnt bother to talk about the non call that should have been called against the niners for pass interference when it was 3rd and long and wilson threw a pass down the sidelines and the niners defender was mugging the receiver.

Horrible non call.the fans were booing and carrol was livid on the sidelines rightly so because had they done their jobs and called it like they should have,it would have set up at least a field goal for the seahawks since the pass interference occured at the 20 yard line of the niners.

these officials should be fired.I have seen pass interference calls go against cornerbacks in NFL games where the cornerbacks had NO CONTACT with the receivers whatsoever that have been called over the years.

Not a very impressive win for Seattle, but there's no picture on the scorecard. A win is a win.
not impressive indeed. Doesnt really matter though.there were a couple of non impressive wins they had last year at home as well that came against the woeful titans and woeful bucs also.

I keep saying their defense alone will get them to the NFC championship game and probably to the superbowl but if they dont turn it up a notch on offense,they wont win the superbowl.I see no problem in them getting to the superbowl but the patriots unlike the bronocs could cause them problems.with Gronkowski and wilfork back healthy again this year plus the addition of Revis at cornerback,they are much better this year than last and could be a force to be reckoned with in the superbowl.

their defense is physical just like the seahawks and Tom Brady does not panick in big games against top notch competetion like Manning does.

I rarely refer to New York teams at all. When we played the Giants though I'm pretty sure I called them the New Jersey Giants if I mentioned the town they played for at all.
congrats,further proof what i been saying about you all along is indeed true because this is the the ultimate proof you do indeed have alzheimers disease and need to be checked into a hospital.you just provided proof with bulletin board material how clueless you are and can never remember anything you say.

I mean that's pretty pitiful that "I" remembered vividly you said new york back then and others did as well yet YOU cant.:cuckoo:

He's right,thats pretty juvenile that you cant get over this santa clara obsession.

I vow "to NEVER get better". Getting rid of Harbaugh and Kaepernick won't let Santa Clara off the hook.

The 9ers will eventually "get better" and provide solid reasons to hate them. When they do...and you know they will... I will be here waiting like the Black Knight gaurding the bridge to the holy grail.

I recently saw a few reponses to my hating on the Jews in South Florida as these posters blamed their rudeness on them being New Yorkers. Frankly I have not only been in New York but I have walked the whole length and breadth of Manhatten Island on foot just to get my own impression of such a famous piece of real estate as our country offers. I have visited all the great sites...the Twin Towers..the Statue of Liberty..the Empire State Building... and many others plus as mentioned the everyday foot traffic on the whole city including Harlem and Central Park. I rarely used the underground transit system preferring to see the city up close and in person.

As it turned out I like New York City very much and found the people great to interact with. I was surprised on how clean it was having heard it was ugly and dirty with garbage everywhere. That simply is not true.

Still...I don't give a rat's ass about their sports teams. That will not change.

Not a very impressive win for Seattle, but there's no picture on the scorecard. A win is a win.

What WAS impressisve was how the officials took over and made several game changing calls that affected the results.

In short...I blame the refs. Seattle didn't deserve the win. The 9ers were cheated out of their rightfull victory by overzealous reffereeing. There ...I said it. AND the worst part is...is...that nobody can blame the Hawks for cheating. They are just as much the victims as are the 9ers because this victory is forever stained by the officiating.

I vow "to NEVER get better". Getting rid of Harbaugh and Kaepernick won't let Santa Clara off the hook.

The 9ers will eventually "get better" and provide solid reasons to hate them. When they do...and you know they will... I will be here waiting like the Black Knight gaurding the bridge to the holy grail.

I recently saw a few reponses to my hating on the Jews in South Florida as these posters blamed their rudeness on them being New Yorkers. Frankly I have not only been in New York but I have walked the whole length and breadth of Manhatten Island on foot just to get my own impression of such a famous piece of real estate as our country offers. I have visited all the great sites...the Twin Towers..the Statue of Liberty..the Empire State Building... and many others plus as mentioned the everyday foot traffic on the whole city including Harlem and Central Park. I rarely used the underground transit system preferring to see the city up close and in person.

As it turned out I like New York City very much and found the people great to interact with. I was surprised on how clean it was having heard it was ugly and dirty with garbage everywhere. That simply is not true.

Still...I don't give a rat's ass about their sports teams. That will not change.

My strongest memory of NYC is of a bum pissing on the sidewalk in front of us as we walked by.

Then again, on that same trip, strangers helped us stop a purse-snatcher who had grabbed my step-mother's purse.

I think any decent sized city is going to have some extremely dirty areas. NYC happens to be one of the biggest...

My strongest memory of NYC is of a bum pissing on the sidewalk in front of us as we walked by.

Then again, on that same trip, strangers helped us stop a purse-snatcher who had grabbed my step-mother's purse.

I think any decent sized city is going to have some extremely dirty areas. NYC happens to be one of the biggest...

I have to say I saw nothing like what you experienced. I was wearing a black Stetson cowboy hat and black cowboy boots and a three piece chocolate velvet suit. I had no negative experiences at all. I was there for Halloween to keep my girlfriend company paid for by HER job Holland America Tours. I was there for about a week. She worked during the day training some people in a company HA had bought up so I spent the week really looking hard at NYC as I realized I would probably never get another opportunity like that in my lifetime. BTW...the Holloween parade is a wild event. The gays really do it up big time and go all out to entertain the onlookers.

This and other reasons is why I enjoyed seeing my Seahawks get busy in the second half and crush the 9ers will to live.

Forum List

Back