Tebow buys 1.4 million dollar home in Jacksonville

You guise didn't read the article? He's been hired as a Commentator on the SEC Network.

Big money in College Sports you know. Bowl money AND Vegas Gambling.

Given that the life expectancy of an NFL player is 58 years, Tebow is better off not playing.

You guise didn't read the article? He's been hired as a Commentator on the SEC Network.

Big money in College Sports you know. Bowl money AND Vegas Gambling.

commentating may be a good move for him.

the only issue will be if he can keep from saying something controversial, which i think he can, and if will he have enough on air charisma and insight to keep his job when a bigger name becomes available.

he's never struck me as particularly unlikable himself - just a bit pious. but then, he was never as pious as his rabid supporters so that may have been my own bias coming through.

Maybe TeBOW can see the world's largest tv screens at the 2015Super Bowl winner Jax Jaguars stadium as they win game after game without his mediocre play this year?

Maybe TeBOW can see the world's largest tv screens at the 2015Super Bowl winner Jax Jaguars stadium as they win game after game without his mediocre play this year?

Lame insult. Tebow has never played for the Jags, so they will continue to blow horse dick whether he plays or doesn't play

Leave Tebow alone. He is flamboyant about his beliefs that is his right. Dude isn't cut out to be a starting NFL qb though obviously. Dude could be a good backup. Problem with Tebow is his swing is mega bad, can't be fixed. He did make it work in college but pros are another matter.

Forum List

Back