Santa Clara At Seattle

You're bragging about Seattle playing a highschool team?

There is no Santa Clara 49'ers.

There is no NFL team playing in San Francisco either. :lol:

But I don't recall ever seeing Huggy calling the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team.... ;)

Why should I show interest in "the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team" ?????

That's one of the things I like the least about the Least Coast. They believe that they are important in eveyone's lives. Surprise !!! They are not.

The Least Coast Bias isn't bias...it is arrogance.

I needled the 9ers because they were relevant. The teams you mentioned are not.

Now there WAS a relevant team playing in Santa Clara recently.. now... not so much.

They had a good QB ... They had a good but arrogant coach. As it turns out arrogance isn't valued in San Francisco as much as their arrogance and the unreliable Colin Kaepernick had thought either.

Maybe Jimmy Boi Harbaugh would do better on the Least Coast where arrogance is valued.

In other words, you don't actually care if the Niners play in San Francisco, you're just looking for a way to dig at a rival team. Just trying to make that clear.

Oh, and since when is Dallas on the east coast? I didn't provide a list of teams based on geographic location, the list is based on teams that don't play in the city that is part of their name. If there are other NFL teams like that, I didn't notice.

It's been an awfully long time since I gave a rat's ass about Dallas. Calling themselves "America's Team"????

Jerry Jonez ??? Nigga Puuuulleeezzz!!!! He missed his calling as America's best used car salesman..

He's as full of himself as Donald Trump.

I can't even remember when Dallas was relevant in December? Oh ya they beat the Hawks in Seattle.. Have to give em props for that but Dallas is still Dallas and the team has a pact with the football gods to do a tailspin into the dirt come playoff time. Book it! Hawks win in the Month of Santa Claus. Philly gets pissed off by Hawks loss and beats Dallas at home. Dallas is third team out with 11 wins and the NFC 7th Wild Card team tie breaker to the City with big shoulders. Dallas won't even get the chance to prove how far they can fall with a wild card playoff game.

Meanwhile .... the meltdown in San Fransisco continues... that is..the front office and the fans that actually live in San Fransisco... As Santa Clara gets spanked like a Red Headed Step Child in the Emerald City and sent home crying. The only mystery there being "will Harbaugh or Kaepernick or Roman be the first head on the chopping block?" Talk about a rivalry being OVER!!! That's what happens when the main players in the drama get friggin fired !!!!

I rarely refer to New York teams at all. When we played the Giants though I'm pretty sure I called them the New Jersey Giants if I mentioned the town they played for at all.
You didn't. Neither did you call the Jets New Jersey or the other half dozen teams that have stadiums outside the city in their franchise title.

This is simply the product of a grown man who is acting childish over a sports team. A game that in the overall scheme of your or anyone elses life, is just a diversion on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

It is paramount to taunting someone for liking New Jersey Shore by referring to the show as the Delaware Tramps. It actually harms no one, but makes the name caller look like an idiot.

I'm going to pull out a huggy line-'Huggy,darkwind,you two need to get a room together.":biggrin:

I rarely refer to New York teams at all. When we played the Giants though I'm pretty sure I called them the New Jersey Giants if I mentioned the town they played for at all.
You didn't. Neither did you call the Jets New Jersey or the other half dozen teams that have stadiums outside the city in their franchise title.

This is simply the product of a grown man who is acting childish over a sports team. A game that in the overall scheme of your or anyone elses life, is just a diversion on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

It is paramount to taunting someone for liking New Jersey Shore by referring to the show as the Delaware Tramps. It actually harms no one, but makes the name caller look like an idiot.

I was with you there until that last paragraph. I was going to stand up and give you a standing ovation till that point so I am staying in my seat.lol.

But I don't recall ever seeing Huggy calling the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team.... ;)

Why should I show interest in "the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team" ?????

That's one of the things I like the least about the Least Coast. They believe that they are important in eveyone's lives. Surprise !!! They are not.

Now there WAS a relevant team playing in Santa Clara recently.. now... not so much.

They had a good QB ... They had a good but arrogant coach. As it turns out arrogance isn't valued in San Francisco as much as their arrogance and the unreliable Colin Kaepernick had thought either.

Maybe Jimmy Boi Harbaugh would do better on the Least Coast where arrogance is valued.

In other words, you don't actually care if the Niners play in San Francisco, you're just looking for a way to dig at a rival team. Just trying to make that clear.

Oh, and since when is Dallas on the east coast? I didn't provide a list of teams based on geographic location, the list is based on teams that don't play in the city that is part of their name. If there are other NFL teams like that, I didn't notice.

It's been an awfully long time since I gave a rat's ass about Dallas. Calling themselves "America's Team"????

Jerry Jonez ??? Nigga Puuuulleeezzz!!!! He missed his calling as America's best used car salesman..

I can't even remember when Dallas was relevant in December? Oh ya they beat the Hawks in Seattle.. Have to give em props for that but Dallas is still Dallas and the team has a pact with the football gods to do a tailspin into the dirt come playoff time. Book it! Hawks win in the Month of Santa Claus. Philly gets pissed off by Hawks loss and beats Dallas at home. Dallas is third team out with 11 wins and the NFC 7th Wild Card team tie breaker to the City with big shoulders. Dallas won't even get the chance to prove how far they can fall with a wild card playoff game.

Meanwhile .... the meltdown in San Fransisco continues... that is..the front office and the fans that actually live in San Fransisco... As Santa Clara gets spanked like a Red Headed Step Child in the Emerald City and sent home crying. The only mystery there being "will Harbaugh or Kaepernick or Roman be the first head on the chopping block?" Talk about a rivalry being OVER!!! That's what happens when the main players in the drama get friggin fired !!!!

the idiots in the NFL never learn.The Rams made the worst mistake of their life when they moved out of LA into anaheim losing a little bit of a fanbase afterwards and now the whiners have gone and done the same thing. those idiots never learn.

they are too stupid to figure out the niners for the couple years they were building the stadium,they could have just moved into A T AND T PARK where the giants play and just tear down candlestick which they did anyways,and just build the stadium there remaing the san francisco 49ers.thats the stupidity of the NFL though.:cuckoo:

the idiots in the NFL never learn.The Rams made the worst mistake of their life when they moved out of LA into anaheim losing a little bit of a fanbase afterwards and now the whiners have gone and done the same thing. those idiots never learn.

they are too stupid to figure out the niners for the couple years they were building the stadium,they could have just moved into A T AND T PARK where the giants play and just tear down candlestick which they did anyways,and just build the stadium there remaing the san francisco 49ers.thats the stupidity of the NFL though.:cuckoo:

I'm going to assume it was about money. Either San Fran was unwilling to co-pay for a new stadium, or somehow the Yorks could pay less in Santa Clara (tax issues maybe?), something like that.

speaking of the fagboys,yeah its sweet that they have won only ONE playoff game since 1996 when they last won the superbowl in the days when they had emmit smith,try aikman,and michael irvin,since all those players all retired,they have been a joke .hee hee.

I expect Seattle to win, but 10 points is too much to lay on the Seahawks.

I'll take the 49ers and the points.

23-20 Seattle.

In it's last 4 games with the possibility of winning the NFC West still a possibility the 49ers scorred 16, 17, 3, and 13 points. They scored 3 points at home two weeks and a couple days ago in their loss to Seattle.

The likelyhood of this team on a two game losing streak is going to come into the CLink and score more points against the number one defense in the whole NFL than they have scored in their last four games is sheer nonsense.

Their average score has been 12.25 points per game recently.

18 days ago they put up 3 against Seattle in their home stadium.

I'm astonished anyone really believes the 9ers can score 20 points against the Hawks.

23-20 Seattle.

In it's last 4 games with the possibility of winning the NFC West still a possibility the 49ers scorred 16, 17, 3, and 13 points. They scored 3 points at home two weeks and a couple days ago in their loss to Seattle.

The likelyhood of this team on a two game losing streak is going to come into the CLink and score more points against the number one defense in the whole NFL than they have scored in their last four games is sheer nonsense.

I'm astonished anyone really believes the 9ers can score 20 points against the Hawks.

They can....as long as they get at least a TD from the defense or special teams! ;)

23-20 Seattle.

They can....as long as they get at least a TD from the defense or special teams! ;)

The Hawks have averaged giving up just under 7 points per game since our defense starters have come back off of injuries over the last 3 games. We are now healthy with only Mebane missing on defense and Miller out for the season on offense.

More than just the amazing points totals the numbers on run and pass defense are even better.

23-20 Seattle.

The Hawks have averaged giving up just under 7 points per game since our defense starters have come back off of injuries over the last 3 games. We are now healthy with only Mebane missing on defense and Miller out for the season on offense.

More than just the amazing points totals the numbers on run and pass defense are even better.

The Hawks are third or better in most defensive statistical categories this year.

Should be a good game....for Seattle. :lol:

I fully expect a blow out

Prediction:
SF 13
Seattle 34

I too expect a good game.... for Seattle.

I expect a bizarre torrent of coments from those with access to the media microphones and video cameras about how this game could be the beginning of the end for the 9ers as we presently know them.

In THAT sense I do not expect a GOOD game for Seattle.

We gained a lot as a sports franchise from the short rivalry with the Harbaugh coached and Kaepernick quarterbacked team.

As much as I love a blow out in this one game I almost wish, we The Hawks, could afford a loss.

This will end up something akin to a bad divorce where we get custody of the NFC West(the kids) and the 9ers get nothing... no visitation...nothing. In fact they must practically disband sending their coach and most prominent player in seperate directions and away from where they now reside.

23-20 Seattle.

yeah better got off the pipe they been smoking.lol.

23-20 Seattle.

the fact the packers almost blew a 37-7 half time lead at home no less to the falcons a team that is losing to the steelers in a home game and is a terrible team outdoors on top of that and is also tied with buffala at halftime,speaks volumns about how they are not looking like a superbowl team going into the stretch run where your seahawks are peaking at the right time looks good for them making it back to the superbowl and winning it all again.

i thought the pats unlike the broncos would cause them problems in the superbowl with how they have blown out opponents this year but they are struggling against the dolphins at halftime now with just a 14-13 lead and barely beat my chargers last week.if it wasnt for my chargers gift wrapping them that victory,they wouldl have lost that game as well. my chargers have done a good job of gift wrapping games for the other team this year instead of them earning their victorys they gave it to them,

thats not good going into the playoffs,the fact that 2 of these three teams they will more than likely face in the playoffs and superbowl,the packers,broncos,and pats,that all three of them are not looking good going down the strecth run where the hawks are,your hawks just might make my guarantee before the year began to look like a prophet after all.even though i did bail on them.right now though,i just dont see anybody being able to stop them of all the teams they will face so just got to go by what I see.

Well, that was a lot closer than expected. The Niners came out strong but fizzled in the end. Wilson made a few incredible plays, threw a bad pick, and generally did enough to win. That roughing the passer call was complete and total bullshit, but the Niners didn't do anything to go win the game afterward.

And with the Niners almost certainly missing the playoffs, I have realized I need to worry that we lose Vic Fangio to a head coaching position. Other teams will have time to interview with no playoffs in the way.

Forum List

Back