Santa Clara At Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
When an animal is wounded and fighting for it's very life it can present a very dangerous obstical to snuffing it out and eliminating the danger.

Santa Clara is such an animal.

Kaepernick and his coach are going to be playing for literally millions of dollars as their owners and possible future owners access what they may be worth in the coming months and years.

Kaeppy's contract is performance based. If he doesn't step it up it will cost him a mountain of money.

Harbaugh needs to show he can motivate this team as his own contract is maturing in Santa Clara. A win in Seattle could easily mean a million bucks to Jimmy.

Football is a business. I expect the money players and coaches to show an interest in getting paid.

Makes no difference..Seattle will win by 34-10 as Seattle defense harass Kaepernick all day forcing him out of the pocket. Seahawks defense scores, Gore gets shut down and Seattle walks away in first place in the NFC West. IMO of course....

to no surprise,Huggy in his santa clara obsession.

as far as the game goes,i will be surprised if this game is not a huge blowout.the hawks are serious about repeating so being at home and everything,I cant possibly not seeing it be a blowout this time.after all,this is a team that lost to the chokeland faiders who previously got blown out 52-0 by the Lambs in saint louis.:lol:

This game will be horrible for the rivalry between the Hawks and the Whyners.

We crushed them down there where normally they put up a good fight and almost always squeek out a W.

SOOoooo... I guess what REALLY hurt the war between us and them was then.

Now when we spank em good and send em back to Santa Clara with their little tails and Tats between their legs the rivalry won't exist. It's over. Takes two to tango.

It was a short lived rivalry at that...less than three years.

If only they had shown a little life two weeks ago on Thanksgiving... maybe run out on the field after the game and spilled the table with the turkey on it over. Ya THAT would have been something! But NOOOoooooOOOO!!!!

Not a peep!

If it was us and not them chomping down turkey in the middle of OUR field I can gaurandamntee that Sherman and Thomas would have come out of the locker room and knocked over the table and yelled at the chick tryin her damndest attempting to rub it is SOMEBODY's face after the game.

I mean ...why not??? The game is over...no officials to throw any yellow laundry.
Come to think of it I wonder why the League allowed that little dinner party in the middle of the field anyway..

What it was REALLY was a goodbye dinner to the rivalry..
It's over.. The 9ers just couldn't hang... Now the only thing hanging is Kaepernick's head at the after game media Q & A's.

I've never seen such a sorry pussbag as ol Kaeppy after the Thnx Givin game and the one against Oakland.

THAT is the demeanor of a team captain and leader???

WOW !!!! Santa Clara is a sorry outfit.

I just heard a fact that causes me crazy Cuz.

How many of even you SC fanz know that Harbaugh has never lost three in a row?

Never...

Now I'm getting worried...

This is getting serious...

ORRRrr.... is it Cirius?

This game will be horrible for the rivalry between the Hawks and the Whyners.

We crushed them down there where normally they put up a good fight and almost always squeek out a W.

SOOoooo... I guess what REALLY hurt the war between us and them was then.

Now when we spank em good and send em back to Santa Clara with their little tails and Tats between their legs the rivalry won't exist. It's over. Takes two to tango.

It was a short lived rivalry at that...less than three years.

If only they had shown a little life two weeks ago on Thanksgiving... maybe run out on the field after the game and spilled the table with the turkey on it over. Ya THAT would have been something! But NOOOoooooOOOO!!!!

Not a peep!

If it was us and not them chomping down turkey in the middle of OUR field I can gaurandamntee that Sherman and Thomas would have come out of the locker room and knocked over the table and yelled at the chick tryin her damndest attempting to rub it is SOMEBODY's face after the game.

I mean ...why not??? The game is over...no officials to throw any yellow laundry.
Come to think of it I wonder why the League allowed that little dinner party in the middle of the field anyway..

What it was REALLY was a goodbye dinner to the rivalry..
It's over.. The 9ers just couldn't hang... Now the only thing hanging is Kaepernick's head at the after game media Q & A's.

I've never seen such a sorry pussbag as ol Kaeppy after the Thnx Givin game and the one against Oakland.

THAT is the demeanor of a team captain and leader???

WOW !!!! Santa Clara is a sorry outfit.

take heart Huggy.If you are interested in NFL rivalrys,this is one I would think you WOULD be interested in since it is in the same division of your Seahawks and will be MY division as well next year.

a renewed one which is as old as apple pie and will never go away since it has 50 years worth and is thankfully going to be renewed come next fall in 2015 that of course being the san franciso 49ers vs the "oh so sweet words." LOS ANGELES RAMS".:biggrin::banana::dance:

come mid february when that annoucement is made,I will be calling in sick for work the next day since this is what i will be doing that whole night.:beer:

like i said on my thread,if you watch tonights game,they will be talking about it.they of course will sugarcoat it and supress the facts that its a done deal just giving subtle hints about it saying-will the Rams be in LA next year or stay?

I'm sure you have an idea how the LAMESTREAM media works,how they supress key details and facts.

they already said that in the raiders/rams game earlier this year played there. Being a prime time game,its given they will talk about it again and go into even more detail tonight.lol

It'd be wonderful if the Niners could win this game, whether for money or pride. Sadly, they have been so bad on offense there's little chance of it.

I don't know if it's going to be a huge blowout, since the Niners D is still playing pretty well this year and Seattle's O is not great. Another 19-3 beatdown, however, is quite possible.

It'd be wonderful if the Niners could win this game, whether for money or pride. Sadly, they have been so bad on offense there's little chance of it.

I don't know if it's going to be a huge blowout, since the Niners D is still playing pretty well this year and Seattle's O is not great. Another 19-3 beatdown, however, is quite possible.
you being a niner fan and all,Im flabbergasted you dont follow my rams thread since i have to assume you are in california and would love to see that rivalry renewed?

you being a niner fan and all,Im flabbergasted you dont follow my rams thread since i have to assume you are in california and would love to see that rivalry renewed?

Actually, I've never been off the East coast. :lol:

I became a Niner fan when they played the Dolphins in the Super Bowl. I was only 10 at the time and didn't have any particular favorites in football. I decided to root for the Niners, I don't at all remember why, and stuck with it.

I've never been big on rooting for the 'home team'. I rooted for the Mets for a while, but lost interest in baseball pretty quickly. I'm still an Islanders fan; I remember my parents rooting them on when they were winning their Cups. I've never been a Giants or Jets fan, nor a Bucs fan (I lived in Tampa for a bit over 20 years). My following of sports teams come from particular times. The Niners from that Super Bowl, the Islanders from memories of my parents watching them (I was born on Long Island), the Red Wings from back when they had the Russian line (which I will always think of as the -ov line, since at one point all of their names ended with -ov). It's lucky for me, I could just as easily have been a Dolphins fan. :eek-52:

oh.yeah I lost interest in baseball as well in the 90's when they started that idiotic three way wild card thing.that was the only thing that kept baseball interesting after the jerks started free agency which has destroyed the game since the day so of players staying with one team their whole carrers are clearly over with because of that. the three way wild card was the second stupiest thing to ever happen to baseball after free agency of course.

thats why i was wasnt excited when the royals went to the world series this year like i was in 85 when they won it.i was happy about it but had they won,it would have been no big deal to me because these days,you never know which of your players are going to be back next year.people asked me if i was bummed out about them not winning and i said and explained to them i just couldnt care about them winning like i used to because of that.

i stil go to royals games all the time but its mostly just to look at the fountains.thats it.its easily the coolest ballpark in the country.if you have never seen a royals game in real life,you are missing out and should come up here to kc sometime in take in a game.that is something you must do at least once sometime in your life.

the games i ditn give a crap about watching all these years they been so bad,i went purely just to wathc the fountains.lol.who cares abot the game? lol.

i consider myself a lucky bastard to have such a cool ballpark to go to and see all the time like i am.too bad others who love the game arent as fortunate as i am to see it all the time when i want.

Actually, I've never been off the East coast. :lol:

I became a Niner fan when they played the Dolphins in the Super Bowl. I was only 10 at the time and didn't have any particular favorites in football. I decided to root for the Niners, I don't at all remember why, and stuck with it.

I've never been big on rooting for the 'home team'. I rooted for the Mets for a while, but lost interest in baseball pretty quickly. I'm still an Islanders fan; I remember my parents rooting them on when they were winning their Cups. I've never been a Giants or Jets fan, nor a Bucs fan (I lived in Tampa for a bit over 20 years). My following of sports teams come from particular times. The Niners from that Super Bowl, the Islanders from memories of my parents watching them (I was born on Long Island), the Red Wings from back when they had the Russian line (which I will always think of as the -ov line, since at one point all of their names ended with -ov). It's lucky for me, I could just as easily have been a Dolphins fan. :eek-52:

WOW!

Never been off the Least Coast?

DUDE! You gotta take a trip out to the Best Coast and at least see it in person. The water is clean...Our tap water is better than anything you can buy at the store ... Our fish and shellfish is WAY better than Atlantic fish.

The mountains are the most spectacular anywhere on the planet. IMHO and they are right there within 1/2 hour car ride. Only the volcanic sand and surf in Hawaii is better ocean swimming, snorkling and surfing.

The people, except me of course ...:lol: are the most polite and repectfull of individual rights anywhere.

Being Seahawk fan means so much more than anything you can just get from the news. Our team was SAVED by the owner just when the moving vans were literally heading out of the state and turned around and sent home.

But back to the Best coast.. The sand on our ocean beaches is made of granite mostly ..not the crushed up shells that get greasy and stick to the human tissue. Our beach sand just naturally falls off you BECAUSE IT IS CLEAN!

It's great you are a niners fan. They desperately need good fans. All they can do is talk about what happened a very long time ago ...way before the Hawks came to the NFC. Now their team is falling apart from the top to the bottom. It's weird. Harbaugh has given them new respect but he is a jerk. Just how good were they before Jimmy Boi showed up? His problem is he didn't take Kaeperneck by the scruff of his neck and transform him into an adult. Kaeppy is a punk ass bitch with some natutal talent. His values are lame. His habits are lame. He IS NOT A LEADER! No matter how well a QB can run and throw his primary job IS TO LEAD THE TEAM !!! A leader can be developed or in the case of Russell Wilson be well on the way by his own motivation but leadership is earned and there needs to be reasons to look up to a natural leader. Shallow interests like your latest tattoo IS NOT THE MATERIAL OF LEADERSHIP.

I'm not a fan of beaches or mountains or seafood. :lol:

Kaepernick may be a poor leader, but this image of him as a punk or a thug because he has a lot of tats is ludicrous. Not only do many NFL players sport tats or brands, but as far as I've read a lot of Kap's tats are actually scripture, usually something considered 'acceptable' in tattoos. I haven't read anything about his values or off-field habits that seems particularly problematic. At this point all I know is his on-field habits aren't the best.

With Harbaugh, I just don't get it. Even this season, while a let down after the last 3, is more successful than half of the league. And in Harbaugh's first 3 years he led the team to 3 NFC Championship games after the previous coaches were hardly able to get a winning record. Sure, maybe some don't like him, but Bill Parcells was always known has a hard man to like, yet he was able to find great success despite that. I don't care who likes the man if he brings the team success.

We'll see what happens after the season ends. I'd like to see at least one more year with Harbaugh and, yes, Kaepernick, before cutting ties (assuming that's an option contractually). Considering the success the team has had with those two, one off year doesn't seem like the end of the world. It's a 'what have you done for me lately' league, though.

You're bragging about Seattle playing a highschool team?

There is no Santa Clara 49'ers.

There is no NFL team playing in San Francisco either. :lol:

But I don't recall ever seeing Huggy calling the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team.... ;)

Why should I show interest in "the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team" ?????

That's one of the things I like the least about the Least Coast. They believe that they are important in eveyone's lives. Surprise !!! They are not.

The Least Coast Bias isn't bias...it is arrogance.

I needled the 9ers because they were relevant. The teams you mentioned are not.

Now there WAS a relevant team playing in Santa Clara recently.. now... not so much.

They had a good QB ... They had a good but arrogant coach. As it turns out arrogance isn't valued in San Francisco as much as their arrogance and the unreliable Colin Kaepernick had thought either.

Maybe Jimmy Boi Harbaugh would do better on the Least Coast where arrogance is valued.

But I don't recall ever seeing Huggy calling the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team.... ;)
yep thats Huggy.thats what I been saying this whole time He has this unhealthy obsession over santa clara and feels the need to call them santa clara all the time yet since he wants to be so technical about that all the time,everytime the seahawks play the Giants,he never refers to them as New jersey Giants.He just says new york Giants.:cuckoo: hypocrisy if you ask me.:rolleyes-41:

I rarely refer to New York teams at all. When we played the Giants though I'm pretty sure I called them the New Jersey Giants if I mentioned the town they played for at all.

You mentioned you have never been past the LEAST coast.
I rarely refer to New York teams at all. When we played the Giants though I'm pretty sure I called them the New Jersey Giants if I mentioned the town they played for at all.

err no you didnt.go back and check your thread.the title says NEW YORK Giants at seattle dude.

Last edited:

Why should I show interest in "the Jets or Giants a New Jersey team, Dallas an Arlington team, Washington a Maryland team, or Buffalo an Orchard Park team" ?????

That's one of the things I like the least about the Least Coast. They believe that they are important in eveyone's lives. Surprise !!! They are not.

The Least Coast Bias isn't bias...it is arrogance.

I needled the 9ers because they were relevant. The teams you mentioned are not.

Now there WAS a relevant team playing in Santa Clara recently.. now... not so much.

They had a good QB ... They had a good but arrogant coach. As it turns out arrogance isn't valued in San Francisco as much as their arrogance and the unreliable Colin Kaepernick had thought either.

Maybe Jimmy Boi Harbaugh would do better on the Least Coast where arrogance is valued.

In other words, you don't actually care if the Niners play in San Francisco, you're just looking for a way to dig at a rival team. Just trying to make that clear.

Oh, and since when is Dallas on the east coast? I didn't provide a list of teams based on geographic location, the list is based on teams that don't play in the city that is part of their name. If there are other NFL teams like that, I didn't notice.

Forum List

Back