Will Republicans win 2016?

2016: Republicans or Liberals?

• Total voters
How many do you think will sign up? Why would they want too take a pay cut by having to pay Social Security and state and federal income tax?
The only reason I can think of is if they can cash in on the EITC, which will cost the taxpayers.
They will flock to sign up for a chance to stop hiding, to earn legal wages and any benefits

And to take jobs away from low end American workers who need the jobs the most. Nice going.

Okay . . . and what about the ones who STILL do not apply for citizenship? Then what?
Let them work, pay taxes and go back and forth to Mexico as they please

What makes you think they are paying taxes?
They don't have to now. Once they are on the books, they will pay like the rest of us

How many do you think will sign up? Why would they want too take a pay cut by having to pay Social Security and state and federal income tax?
The only reason I can think of is if they can cash in on the EITC, which will cost the taxpayers.
They will flock to sign up for a chance to stop hiding, to earn legal wages and any benefits

How many have signed up so far?

Well, if Obama was not cut out to handle the job, then perhaps he should not have run for president. After all, it was HE who said he could fix everything. :D

Well he was looking at Bush screwing up at incredible levels and thought he could do a better job than he did...

The thing is you have to judge a president, did he leave it better than he found it...

Obama has improved things. Therefore Obama is a success.

Bush is a failure...

Simple..
Bush was far and away a superior leader to Obozo. That's not to mention as a human being, where Bush should have been Obama's owner, not his predecessor.
Bush inherited a recession. Bush inherited an unprecedented terror problem. Was Bush perfect? No. But he had a tough hand.
Obama inherited an economy on the mend. Obama inherited a successful Iraq War and a stand off in Afghanistan. Obama inherited terrorists on the run. He inherited $10T in debt and a AAA rating. He inherited a huge amount of good will both abroad and at home.
And in six short years he's managed to turn everything to shit.
NEVER seen such spin

Thanks for the amusement
Translation: I can never accept facts.
Thanks for the confirmation.

I there an alternative universe going on... Even by Conservative standards Bush was a disaster.

Actually that is the Conservative war cry, Bush wasn't a Conservative even though we picked him.

If Bush is so successful why is he not wheeled out in 2012 as a major player in the GOP party... Bush is Die Hard 4, 'Why the fuck did we do that'...

And on the flip side, we could ask why Obama wasn't wheeled out as well?

Mark

Of course we can fix it, if we have the political will. Based on our unfunded liabilities, we would have to raise all taxes by 66 percent or cut all entitlements by 40 %.

Do you really see that happening?

We will simply keep kicking the can down the road until our fiscal collapse.

Okay, keep using the panic math....

Panic math? It is easy to follow our debt. The reality of the problem has already been established. By the time Obama leaves office, his debt will possibly eclipse all the other presidents...combined.

So you understand, I don't put the blame on Obama, that debt is "built in" and there is little he can do to change it.

The next president will have the same problem.

Reality is not panic. It is what it is.

Mark

And to take jobs away from low end American workers who need the jobs the most. Nice going.
They are already doing those jobs.......just not paying taxes

Doing what jobs? You're not making sense.

Obama just made millions of low skill workers legal to go after jobs held by low skilled American workers. That is going to drive down wages and increase unemployment. Why does Obama hate American workers so much? Why do you and the other ultra low skill workers not recognize what he just did to you?

Really? How is this going to change the job market?

Low skilled workers will still be able to earn minimum wage.

Those who are illegals are allowed to stay in the States, as long as they pass a background check, pay any fines incurred, pay back taxes, and allow themselves to be monitored via their work visas.

Oh yeah...................by the way........................those who apply for compliance and a work visa (no.................it's not amnesty, because if you have to pay for your crimes, you're not forgiven. Look the word up sometime) are not allowed to apply for the ACA, nor are they allowed to apply for welfare.

I guess that some of you conservatives should actually check out facts some time rather than being scared into compliance via your overlords.

Those who are illegals are allowed to stay in the States, as long as they pass a background check, pay any fines incurred, pay back taxes, and allow themselves to be monitored via their work visas.

Oh yeah...................by the way........................those who apply for compliance and a work visa (no.................it's not amnesty, because if you have to pay for your crimes, you're not forgiven. Look the word up sometime) are not allowed to apply for the ACA, nor are they allowed to apply for welfare.

I guess that some of you conservatives should actually check out facts some time rather than being scared into compliance via your overlords.

Where does this low skilled minimum wage worker get the money to pay a fine? I doubt that someone who works for minimum wages owes any state or federal income taxes. If they have been working and apply for a visa, will their employer be prosecuted for having employed an illegal alien? What happens to those that used a false or stolen Soc Sec card and paid Soc Sec and Medicare?

You pretend to be the expert, so I am sure you will be able to answer these basic questions.

On edit: I did look up Amnesty. #2 seems to apply, since their was a crime committed and the law is suspended.

amnesty (ˈæmnɪstɪ)

n, pl -ties

1. a general pardon, esp for offences against a government

2. a period during which a law is suspended to allow offenders to admit their crime without fear of prosecution

3. (Law) law a pardon granted by the Crown or Executive and effected by statute

vb, -ties, -tying or -tied

4. (tr) to overlook or forget (an offence)

Last edited:

They use fake SS# and yes, they DO collect welfare services in MANY states, Einstein.

Good grief, some of you people are stupid, what makes you think that "illegals" would do anything legally?

Obama just made millions of low skill workers legal to go after jobs held by low skilled American workers. That is going to drive down wages and increase unemployment. Why does Obama hate American workers so much? Why do you and the other ultra low skill workers not recognize what he just did to you?
Illegals are already driving down wages by doing jobs off the books. Making them legal will allow them to receive the same wages.

Illegals are already driving down wages by doing jobs off the books. Making them legal will allow them to receive the same wages.

How many will sign up to have Social Security, Medicare, State and Federal taxes taken out of their pay check? They don't have that when they are working off the books.

kaz said:

That didn't address the point. Why do you hate low wage American workers? You are one, don't you care? What did they do, pick on you? This is how you are getting them back?

kaz said:

That didn't address the point. Why do you hate low wage American workers? You are one, don't you care? What did they do, pick on you? This is how you are getting them back?
We have heard the same fear mongering over every immigration group. Immigrants gunna take your jobs.....gotta stop the immigrants

Somehow, we managed to survive for 200 years in spite of the fear mongering. Built a pretty good country too

kaz said:

We have heard the same fear mongering over every immigration group. Immigrants gunna take your jobs.....gotta stop the immigrants

Somehow, we managed to survive for 200 years in spite of the fear mongering. Built a pretty good country too

I know you're stupid as shit, so I won't bother responding to your strawman. The point, as you always miss, is about your hypocrisy. You never grasped my pointing out your hypocrisy before, so no fear, big guy, I didn't expect it now. It is funny how no matter how obvious a point is you can't get it though. It's almost a challenge to me now to see if you can grasp any point. So far you couldn't hit the ball in t-ball.

kaz said:

I know you're stupid as shit, so I won't bother responding to your strawman. The point, as you always miss, is about your hypocrisy. You never grasped my pointing out your hypocrisy before, so no fear, big guy, I didn't expect it now. It is funny how no matter how obvious a point is you can't get it though. It's almost a challenge to me now to see if you can grasp any point. So far you couldn't hit the ball in t-ball.

Came up with that on yer own did ya?

Can't argue the point so you come back with .....You are STOOPID!

Worked in second grade didn't it?

kaz said:

Again, no, that's not what I argued. I pointed out that I was mocking you for your hypocrisy. A point you missed. Again. Who saw that coming? LOL. You are consistent, big guy.

Again, no, that's not what I argued. I pointed out that I was mocking you for your hypocrisy. A point you missed. Again. Who saw that coming? LOL. You are consistent, big guy.
Swing and a miss.......Strike TWO

Let's see if you whiff

Let's see if you whiff

How many strikes do you need? How many times would I have to tell you that I'm mocking you for your hypocrisy for you to grasp that, big guy?

Let's see if you whiff

How many strikes do you need? How many times would I have to tell you that I'm mocking you for your hypocrisy for you to grasp that, big guy?
Whiff?

You are afraid to even come up to the plate

Forum List

Back