Will Republicans shut down the Government over Planned Parenthood?

93% of the National Debt was caused by Reagan and the two Bushes lowering taxes for the rich.

Click on the link...

ReaganBushDebt.org

LOL, deficits "created" by tax cuts. Debt is created by spending more than you take in.

Why the fuck should we raise taxes? Is it a good idea to give a compulsive gambler more money when he has lost all of his money?

Ummm, yeah, I did. Liar.

You're right on one point. You did respond to the post itself but of course not to the point that I am referencing.

Here's what you did:

This debate has nothing to do with the budget and we both know it. ....

You cut off my post at this point. And replied with this:

Then the Dems can sign it if it's not about money.

Can you shoot yourself in the foot some more? Or, has your trademark dancing prevented that injury so far. :lol:

You said previously before that:

It's the money, stupid.

I'll give you another opportunity now:

The Republicans are the ones who are putting their agenda before the budget. If they were serious about the budget, they wouldn't of immediately rejected the $10 billion in defense cuts. Those cuts are worth more than 25 years of PP's budget. Now go ahead and try to reconcile "It's the money, stupid" and how the GOP refuses to have any cuts to the defense budget.

The democrats didn't write a budget, they had the house the senate and the wh,, but they didn't do a budget, stop whining.

Except nothing I said has anything to do with your excuse. If President Obama and Senate Democrats held up the budget because they want to get rid of oil subsidies and fund gun control programs, I would love to see the reaction on here. I can tell you that the same people making excuses for the GOP such as yourself would not be making excuses for the Dems. In fact, I'm willing to bet that some would even call for President Obama's impeachment.

Makes me glad to avoid the partisan bickering as much as I do these days.

My reaction would be that I am fine with it. Federal money should not be used to subsidize oil or "gun control programs", whatever that is.

Ummm, yeah, I did. Liar.

You're right on one point. You did respond to the post itself but of course not to the point that I am referencing.

Here's what you did:

Can you shoot yourself in the foot some more? Or, has your trademark dancing prevented that injury so far. :lol:

It's the money, stupid.

The Republicans are the ones who are putting their agenda before the budget. If they were serious about the budget, they wouldn't of immediately rejected the $10 billion in defense cuts. Those cuts are worth more than 25 years of PP's budget. Now go ahead and try to reconcile "It's the money, stupid" and how the GOP refuses to have any cuts to the defense budget.
I never said, "The debate has nothing to do with money and we both know it."

What a fucking liar you STILL are.

That would be because the defense is actually funded entirely by the federal government. PP is a private organization that makes profit and is not a part of the government.

So how is it again that you justify spending tax dollars on a non-government organization during this debt crisis?

I never said, "The debate has nothing to do with money and we both know it."

What a fucking liar you STILL are.

Why not take a gander up at my post again? Still haven't replied to my point however. However, if you want to cry wolf when I was clearly fixing the quotations, be my guest.

It's like some wise soul on Fox News Pointed out last night... Morris I think it was.. "This ain't 1994, Americans have much more access to the truth than they did back in 1994" And who did Morris work for you ask???? Bubba? Yep,, dat would be dat! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That would be because the defense is actually funded entirely by the federal government. PP is a private organization that makes profit and is not a part of the government.

So how is it again that you justify spending tax dollars on a non-government organization during this debt crisis?

What? PP is a Non-Profit Organization. You do know what the words non-profit means, right?

What? PP is a Non-Profit Organization. You do know what the words non-profit means, right?

You mean like in 2008 when they made $85 Million in profit? :lol:

History repeats itself.

Shutting down the government so they can play to their base and shut down Planned Parenthood.

Is there no evil the Republican Party won't support?

The "Government Shutdown" wasn't in 1994, Dipshit...

As for my Tax Dollars Funding Irresponsible (w)oman and their Need to Stop the Beating Heart of their Child...

Fuck no!...

Stop Smoking and Drinking and use that Money to pay for your own Fucking Abortion! :thup:

:)

peace...

So government isn't suppose to stay out of the womb? Oh wait, only if it pertains to restrictions on abortion. Then they have to stfu. Got it.

I don't think you know what the word non-profit means. Let me see if I can help.

Nonprofit organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nonprofit organization (abbreviated as NPO, also known as a not-for-profit organization[1]) is an organization that does not distribute its surplus funds to owners or shareholders, but instead uses them to help pursue its goals.[2]

And what did PP do for example?

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 2007–08 Annual Report, clinic income totalled $374.7 million and miscellaneous operating revenues $68.9 million.[33] Approximately two-thirds of the revenue is put towards the provision of health services, while non-medical services such as sex education and public policy work make up another 16%; management expenses, fundraising, and international family planning programs account for most of the rest.

I don't think you know what the word non-profit means. Let me see if I can help.

Nonprofit organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nonprofit organization (abbreviated as NPO, also known as a not-for-profit organization[1]) is an organization that does not distribute its surplus funds to owners or shareholders, but instead uses them to help pursue its goals.[2]

And what did PP do for example?

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the 2007–08 Annual Report, clinic income totalled $374.7 million and miscellaneous operating revenues $68.9 million.[33] Approximately two-thirds of the revenue is put towards the provision of health services, while non-medical services such as sex education and public policy work make up another 16%; management expenses, fundraising, and international family planning programs account for most of the rest.

You know this will go right over his head.

Ummm, yeah, I did. Liar.

Here's what you did:

You cut off my post at this point. And replied with this:

It's the money, stupid.

Boy, you are dense. Indeed, that military cut is many multiples of PP's budget.

Let me ask you this (but I doubt you will see it because it's wrought with common sense): Let's say I'm currently involved in a legal battle that has one of two outcomes - one detrimental to my reputation and I survive on my reputation and one continuing to keep my reputation as it is and I can continue with my current career path. The legal fees are a major portion of my monthly budget. In addition to that, I was just served with motion for yet another suit against me. Now, the legal fees also support those working at the law firm and several thousands of others in support roles to that firm and all those workers end up being my customers (ie. provide me revenue). Also part of my monthly budget is a weekly mani-pedi - a small budget item, but I have plenty of those small budget items that end up adding up to some significance. And, the mani-pedi shop I use has about twenty employees who are not customers of mine. I am their major customer, though.

Hmmmmm...what do I cut?

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood should be a privately funded organization. I don't see what all this arguing is about. They're no different than ACORN. Taxpayers should not be forced to fund either one. There are plenty of wealthy Leftists in this country who could fund Planned Parenthood. Between all the Hollywood Liberals and George Soros,i'm sure their donations could keep Planned Parenthood afloat. It's time to get the Taxpayers out of funding biased political organizations. Planned Parenthood should be left to sink or swim with private funding. It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back