Spend a few books and stock up on food, guys. It's gonna get pricey real soon.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
With gas skyrocketing, the price to transport food will increase with it, and that will jack up the prices of food. Go to safeway and buy all the 10 for 10 cans of beans you can...beans are great and have every nutrition factor you need to survive. Crazy? Maybe...but if you want to save some money down the line it's a good investment.

>>>>>>>>>>> and yes i realize i said books. i meant to say bucks. Just woke up haha. <<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
As soon as the housekeeper gets back with the Benz I'll have her go check out the canned bean inventory at the gourmet market. This could be fun to play along with, like being normal people or whatever.

As soon as the housekeeper gets back with the Benz I'll have her go check out the canned bean inventory at the gourmet market. This could be fun to play along with, like being normal people or whatever.

LOL. :clap2:

little do you people know I own 30% of kuner's beans. mwahahahaha.

With gas skyrocketing, the price to transport food will increase with it, and that will jack up the prices of food. Go to safeway and buy all the 10 for 10 cans of beans you can...beans are great and have every nutrition factor you need to survive. Crazy? Maybe...but if you want to save some money down the line it's a good investment.

>>>>>>>>>>> and yes i realize i said books. i meant to say bucks. Just woke up haha. <<<<<<<<<<<<

CRAP!!!

Do you know how many books I have? For 10 years my Dad bought me a box of books for my birthday! And that's not counting all the books I got for myself or as gifts from others.

DAMMIT! I thought I was set!

thanks a lot, jerk.:evil:

CRAP!!!

Do you know how many books I have? For 10 years my Dad bought me a box of books for my birthday! And that's not counting all the books I got for myself or as gifts from others.

DAMMIT! I thought I was set!

thanks a lot, jerk.:evil:

hey, be mad at USMB for not allowing post-edit of thread titles. :(

Glad to see that nobody is venturing into paranoia around here.

Around here, a gallon of store brand (Giant) 2% milk is up .26 in the past six weeks and up nearly .70 since last summer.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It's good advice, Liberty.

If you're in a position to buy defensively, now's the time to do it.

Most American families unhappily, really aren't in that position.

New Topics

Forum List

Back