Will Republicans shut down the Government over Planned Parenthood?

Fine. I did indeed grasp it. That's a choice of an individual...but DEATH of innocents should never be funded by proxy of TAXES....especially those of us PAYING taxes that are against it.

Now *I* hope I am clear as well.

Just the way you stated it confused me on abortions, I thought you were saying we somehow disagreed.

But you didn't answer my question on the immorality of the middle east wars and why I am forced to fund them

And we SHOULDN'T BE forced to fund them if WE don't have a direct National Interest... /OT

*Next*

As I figured, government shouldn't force people to fund things that you think are immoral, but it should force people to fund things you don't think are immoral. Suddenly you can make up a reason it's "different." Oh, national security, next. The sort of stupid argument you mock all the time from liberals, suddenly the logic works for you

Riddle me this?

*WHY* is Government getting involved in life decisions that should be taught from HOME, and responsible parents?

For some, government is religion.

And a religion that ROBS liberty at the expense of others that are in control of thier lives for those that were/ARE ill-educated by either schools and/or irresponsible parents.

They reached an agreement on a plan last night.

The only thing holding up a signed budget is Republicans wanting to kill Planned Parenthood

Wow, the Federal government not funding planned parenthood is going to kill it? So basically you're saying that liberals are willing to lie on the railroad tracks to protect it from losing funding from evil rich bastards, but if that doesn't happen even you know you and your skin flint brethren aren't going to your own checkbooks to save it. That's the best argument I've seen from anyone to kill it.

Just the way you stated it confused me on abortions, I thought you were saying we somehow disagreed.

But you didn't answer my question on the immorality of the middle east wars and why I am forced to fund them

And we SHOULDN'T BE forced to fund them if WE don't have a direct National Interest... /OT

*Next*

As I figured, government shouldn't force people to fund things that you think are immoral, but it should force people to fund things you don't think are immoral. Suddenly you can make up a reason it's "different." Oh, national security, next. The sort of stupid argument you mock all the time from liberals, suddenly the logic works for you

There's no 'Suddenly' about it sport.

Consult Article 1, Section 8 for further TRUTH.

*Next*

Article 1 section 8 says that government can protect the people of the United States. Going into your neighbors yard and whacking his bee hive and then saying you're spraying the bees to protect yourself isn't actually defense, it's stupid.

*ALL* Entitlements/Government programs in my view above Article 1, Section 8 are erronius...and wrong. Misses the point of limited Government...and is intrusive to Liberty...and an EXCUSE to dodge responsibility by the recipients at the EXPENSE of others.

Article 1 section 8 says that government can protect the people of the United States. Going into your neighbors yard and whacking his bee hive and then saying you're spraying the bees to protect yourself isn't actually defense, it's stupid.

However it doesn't say MAKE THEM DEPENDENT on Government...for things THEY should BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOES IT?

That's a word game. They get money, they fund abortions. They allocate federal to one program, then divert other funds to other programs, like abortions. You are stating a distinction without a difference. Their funding increases the free abortions they fund.

BTW, Planned parenthood is a good customer of my business and I strongly support them. I give them a 15% discount on the design and printed materials we provide them. I'm in favor of providing the poor abortions. But I firmly believe they should be funded by private and not public funds. Then again I believe that for all charities.

So I guess, for example, anyone who gets the child tax credit on their income tax, which gives them additional disposable income, and then gets an abortion at a later date, the government funded all or part of that abortion?

seriously?

My God that's a stupid argument. BTW, I told you what I personally do to support planned parenthood. What do you do?

Abortions are not funded by government money at Planned Parenthood, period. The fact that you highlight the difference between private charity and government means you should know the difference.

YOU have a twisted VIEW of responsibility and LIBERTY.

Riddle me this?

*WHY* is Government getting involved in life decisions that should be taught from HOME, and responsible parents?

Because in a civilized society the strong protect the weak. The amount of money is not the real issue here.

We're talking about 75 million dollars to PP affiliates which by law is NOT used toward abortion.

Why totally abolish Title X over that? :cuckoo:

Seriously? The United States of America is going to shut down the $3.55 TRILLION DOLLAR federal budget over THAT........?

Title X of the Public Health Service Act, titled "Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs"[1], is a U.S. government program signed into law by President Nixon on December 26, 1970 to provide family planning services. It is the only federal grant program exclusively devoted to providing access to family planning and related health services.[2]

Title X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
So I guess, for example, anyone who gets the child tax credit on their income tax, which gives them additional disposable income, and then gets an abortion at a later date, the government funded all or part of that abortion?

seriously?

My God that's a stupid argument. BTW, I told you what I personally do to support planned parenthood. What do you do?

Abortions are not funded by government money at Planned Parenthood, period. The fact that you highlight the difference between private charity and government means you should know the difference.

I do, but you don't understand money. I get $1,000 from private charity and $1,000 from government. I put $500 from each into my counseling fund and $500 from each into my abortion fund.

Ooops government creates a rule that I can't use their money for abortions. No problemo, I'll put the $1,000 government money into my counseling fund and the $1,000 private money into my abortion fund. As I said, a distinction without a difference. And if it were for something you opposed suddenly you'd get it and you'd be livid.

Riddle me this?

Because in a civilized society the strong protect the weak. The amount of money is not the real issue here.

We're talking about 75 million dollars to PP affiliates which by law is NOT used toward abortion.

Seriously? The United States of America is going to shut down the $3.55 TRILLION DOLLAR federal budget over THAT........?

Title X of the Public Health Service Act, titled "Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs"[1], is a U.S. government program signed into law by President Nixon on December 26, 1970 to provide family planning services. It is the only federal grant program exclusively devoted to providing access to family planning and related health services.[2]

Indeed...as The Military is held hostage...I'd say the Statist Dems have their prioities outta whack as national Defense should be #1 priority as Obama started another WAR...

YOU have a twisted VIEW of responsibility and LIBERTY.

I have a twisted view? Government confiscated money should actually be to protect the United States, not meddle in foreign affairs? Sure, that's twisted.

Riddle me this?

republicans hate abortion but they also hate women doing things that will prevent abortions

That's a word game. They get money, they fund abortions. They allocate federal to one program, then divert other funds to other programs, like abortions. You are stating a distinction without a difference. Their funding increases the free abortions they fund.

BTW, Planned parenthood is a good customer of my business and I strongly support them. I give them a 15% discount on the design and printed materials we provide them. I'm in favor of providing the poor abortions. But I firmly believe they should be funded by private and not public funds. Then again I believe that for all charities.

seriously?

But it is a typical response from th left.
What is left out in the stupid example is this: The guy who gets a tax refund and then uses that money to fund his girlfriend killing their child, well.... that money was HIS money. Money he earned and is free to do with as he pleases.
On the other hand.... the gov't takes MY money by taxing me, and then goes and gives a "teeny tiny little bit" ( as RW seems to think) to planned parenthood... who then funnels said money to fund killing babies (how ever it is that they do it).

Well thats another issue and makes your dumb example just that.... DUMB.

Riddle me this?

republicans hate abortion but they also hate women doing things that will prevent abortions

What a childish response.

That's because he's trying to be funny. If he had half a brain he'd be dangerous. For now? He reamains innoccuous and a non-starter. He's got nothing but rhetoric.

Republicans claim to hate the abortions of unwanted children. Then do everything in their power to block funding for anything that will help women keep from getting pregnant or care for their children if they decide to keep them

Forum List

Back