Will Our Economy Ever Fully Be Restored?

The debt has increased for decades, regardless of who is in the White House. The deficit has varied over time, depending on economic impacts from things such as war, epidemics, the housing bubble, petroleum availability, etc. What exactly are you looking for?
So, we have four years proof that Trump's administration never lowered the deficit or the debt.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In what way?
China and Russia combined militarily, but more important due to MAD is on economic strength. America needs expansionist growth through aggression as it's becoming tapped out. While Russia and China are sitting on the world's greatest land mass of untapped wealth.
Granted, the success of the growing Brics alliance is still a factor that America needs to prevent.

Maybe where you live but today I just spent $84.00 at the grocery store and my driver spent $3.97 on gas. It seems like things are getting worse around here not better.
Where did you get 84 bucks? Got yourself a job I presume

When did Trump decrease the Debt or the Deficit? Please cite.

Well Biden sure defecated all over it.

China and Russia combined militarily, but more important due to MAD is on economic strength. America needs expansionist growth through aggression as it's becoming tapped out. While Russia and China are sitting on the world's greatest land mass of untapped wealth.
Granted, the success of the growing Brics alliance is still a factor that America needs to prevent.

Actually more like Russia and China are sleeping with the Biden/Harris Administration.

Since trump set a record for increasing the debt....
Irrelevant. Every administration has increased the debt for decades.
Our debt does not have to be. But until we change some of our attitudes the debt will grow.
The only way to reduce the debt is by spending less than we take in and paying it down. Congress and the White House have no intention of doing that, so we ARE in trouble, the only question is how bad it will be and when it will happen.

So, we have four years proof that Trump's administration never lowered the deficit or the debt.
What is your point, when every administration has increased the debt and continue to do so? Are you getting jollies by pretending TRUMP! was somehow unique?

If you don't think the ever increasing debt is a threat hanging over our heads, there's no helping the extreme democrat partisan you've become.
A reminder. This was your post, acting as if the MAGA party cares about the deficit. It doesn't.

That was a discussion that I was having yesterday with someone and it got me thinking. I do believe that Trump will be able to fix a LOT of this country's mess made by the democrats, but at this point how much of it is actually fixable?
The current positive empirical data does not support the cult's unfounded negative hype.

Inflation fell markedly in January as Fed weighs interest rate cuts

Standard and Poor's 500 closes at new all-time high

U.S. Unemployment Rate Holds Steady at 3.7%

CEOs turn positive on the economy

US Economy Today: Consumer Sentiment Catches Up to Economy

6a00d8341c858253ef00e54f74f2ed8834-640wi.gif

China's economy may not overtake the US, but a Trump presidency
would still help Beijing: former IMF official
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Biden. Did you?

I voted for Trump in 2020 ... not that I agree with his politics ... I think he needed four more years to bring Republican programs to fruition ... as I'm the kind of liberal who has a deep and abiding respect for conservatives ...

The President here has no say on what Congress does ... it's not Biden's fault House Republicans can't write an appropriations bill ...

Forum List

Back