Will Obama stay in office? Yes or no

Do you believe Obama will stay in Office? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Yes. He will stay in office right up until the next prez is inaugurated.
Did you get your kit in the mail yet? My jade helmet was a little big so I need to stop by headquarters to change it out.

But if he stayed in office you wouldn't mind. Right?
After the coup we're planning hopefully he'll be in power forever. Resistance is futile Jeri!!!
Gwynneth Paltrow will be delighted, won't she?
We're not allowed to comment about our other members.
very witty! You get a happy face for that one.

It's kinda fun diverting Democrats attention from Trump!

But sorta sad they can only focus on one shiny object at a time.
I have listened to Trump and he is like a man reading a script written for him - I do not believe it - Hollywood may be interested in him however........

Yep I'm sure he's just wondering to himself "Should I stay or should I go"?

Such a internal Clash

It's always tease tease tease........

It would be funny were it not such a serious question, Boo. But your effort to amuse is duly noted.

It is no more a serious possibility than when the loonie left was claiming President Bush was planning the same.

The question wasn't worded right. You should have asked "Will he TRY to stay"? My feeling is that he will TRY to stay in office if he thinks he can pull it off, although I don't think he will succeed.

Yep I'm sure he's just wondering to himself "Should I stay or should I go"?

Such a internal Clash

It's always tease tease tease........

It would be funny were it not such a serious question, Boo. But your effort to amuse is duly noted.

It is no more a serious possibility than when the loonie left was claiming President Bush was planning the same.

So then you believe it is 100% impossible that he will stay in office.

The question wasn't worded right. You should have asked "Will he TRY to stay"? My feeling is that he will TRY to stay in office if he thinks he can pull it off, although I don't think he will succeed.
I should have added will he try to stay in office, SJ. Hindsight is 20/20!

One would hope so given the current crop of potential candidates, w/ the exception of Bernie of course.
So you'd be happy if he could run for a third term? You'd vote again for him, Dot?
You looking for someone to hang on that cross...??

Jesus said, It is finished. No other sacrifice for our sins necessary. As for Obama being the Messiah - or the anti Christ? I think not.

One would hope so given the current crop of potential candidates, w/ the exception of Bernie of course.
So you'd be happy if he could run for a third term? You'd vote again for him, Dot?

Jesus said, It is finished. No other sacrifice for our sins necessary. As for Obama being the Messiah - or the anti Christ? I think not.
surely you joust...

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
Oh, hell no he won't try to stay past his term.

Hold on a minute.

Let me take six or seven hits from a crack pipe. Be right back.

You do know that there are retired military who are convinced he is not leaving and are even saying so. Right?
I'm retired military, and I'm telling you no.

Wait a moment. Let me take another few hits off the pipe.

Be right back.

surely you joust...
Not necessary - you get the point - no pun intended...

Ohhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Obamaz gunna declare martian law and stay til the iraniacs nucleate the jews

I do not know if he will declare Martial law or not. Maybe they will approve his running for a 3rd term. Did you ever consider that?

Wouldn't we have to amend he constitution for him to do that?
Is it possible for him to run a 3rd term if they did? What say you? Would you be for it?

Passing such an amendment before the end of his term is near impossible. "If" is a powerful word in the land of truthiness.

I say no. I support an amendment for term limits on Congress critters too.

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

Hold on a minute.

You do know that there are retired military who are convinced he is not leaving and are even saying so. Right?
Ohhhhh...yeahhhhhhh...

I member now. Obama sent us vets all a note. He's gone stick round til the Rapture.

Hold on a minute.

I'm retired military, and I'm telling you no.

Wait a moment. Let me take another few hits off the pipe.

Be right back.

I've never smoked that stuff but with all those puffs wouldn't you be on the way to a hospital by now?

I hope he pimps up the White House when he takes over completely. That old stogy look is so civil war.
So you believe he will stay in office, Ravi? Did you vote yet? Please do so we get an accurate count. Thank you, maa'm!

Forum List

Back