Will Obama stay in office? Yes or no

Do you believe Obama will stay in Office? Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?
Oh, hell no he won't try to stay past his term.

Hold on a minute.

Let me take six or seven hits from a crack pipe. Be right back.
G5000, it does not look like it is too far fetched a question as even on this board with 6 people voting it's 50-50. Interesting isn't it?

I'm waiting for the theory to emerge.

Asking a question that is on the minds of many Americans does not denote mental illness but rather is a sign that not every trusts this president. Has this occurred to you or do you not consider the motive of such a question? So far the poll is at 50 -50 so I'd say there are two sides to the story. You should consider that before going off the rails.
And the 50% who think he'll try are either joking or part of the lunatic fringe.

I'm waiting for the theory to emerge.

If he stays in office what would be your theory then, Flopper?

And the 50% who think he'll try are either joking or part of the lunatic fringe.

Okay, but what if I were to tell you that there are retired military who believe he is not going to leave office in 2017? Should we call them the lunatic fringe because they disagree with you?

Yes. He will stay in office right up until the next prez is inaugurated.
Did you get your kit in the mail yet? My jade helmet was a little big so I need to stop by headquarters to change it out.

But if he stayed in office you wouldn't mind. Right?
After the coup we're planning hopefully he'll be in power forever. Resistance is futile Jeri!!!
Gwynneth Paltrow will be delighted, won't she?
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow Let s give Obama all the power he wants - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

If actress Gwyneth Paltrow had her way, Barack Obama wouldn’t just be the president — he’d be a full-fledged dictator with all the power to do whatever he wanted without Congress. Paltrow, The Blaze said Thursday, made the statement during a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in her home.

Last edited:
Did you get your kit in the mail yet? My jade helmet was a little big so I need to stop by headquarters to change it out.

After the coup we're planning hopefully he'll be in power forever. Resistance is futile Jeri!!!
The UN troops are just across the border in Mexico ... waiting for his orders.

Okay, but what if I were to tell you that there are retired military who believe he is not going to leave office in 2017? Should we call them the lunatic fringe because they disagree with you?
Yup. Myself and all three of my brothers are former or retired military. Just because someone was in the military doesn't mean they have an unbiased opinion or haven't joined the ranks of the conspiratorially impaired.

Gwynneth Paltrow will be delighted, won't she?
We're not allowed to comment about our other members.

Yep I'm sure he's just wondering to himself "Should I stay or should I go"?

Such a internal Clash

It's always tease tease tease........

Yep I'm sure he's just wondering to himself "Should I stay or should I go"?

Such a internal Clash

It's always tease tease tease........

It would be funny were it not such a serious question, Boo. But your effort to amuse is duly noted.

Ohhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Obamaz gunna declare martian law and stay til the iraniacs nucleate the jews

I do not know if he will declare Martial law or not. Maybe they will approve his running for a 3rd term. Did you ever consider that?

Wouldn't we have to amend he constitution for him to do that?
Is it possible for him to run a 3rd term if they did? What say you? Would you be for it?

Forum List

Back