• Yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

I have been noticing more and more articles about Obama and those who believe he is going to do something in order to stay in office once his term is up. What do you think? Will he stay in office after his term is finished or won't he?

I think there are a lot of silly people who will believe anything. He will leave at the end of his term. It isn't even an issue.

I think there are a lot of silly people who will believe anything. He will leave at the end of his term. It isn't even an issue.
Then vote no, Pratchett. Let's have an accurate poll. Thank you.

Oh, hell no he won't try to stay past his term.

Hold on a minute.

Let me take six or seven hits from a crack pipe. Be right back.

If He decides to and you protest then you are racist.

But then....aren't we all?

Since he first took office I have believed his intention would be to stay. Most communists do not leave office - they stay in for life. As for the news reports I have been reading recently - it does appear that there is a growing sentiment in America - they believe he is going to stay in office and they are alarmed about it. I am not alarmed as I know that God is in full control and none of this is catching him by surprise. Still I find it interesting that more and more people believe he will not leave office. And they are not necessarily Republican or Christian or any one certain group! There are Democrats who are openly stating they believe he will stay in too!

Ohhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Obamaz gunna declare martian law and stay til the iraniacs nucleate the jews

Oh, hell no he won't try to stay past his term.

Hold on a minute.

Let me take six or seven hits from a crack pipe. Be right back.

You do know that there are retired military who are convinced he is not leaving and are even saying so. Right?

Give me a fuckin' break. The left pulled this shit when Bush was in office.

jck.gif

Ohhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Obamaz gunna declare martian law and stay til the iraniacs nucleate the jews

I do not know if he will declare Martial law or not. Maybe they will approve his running for a 3rd term. Did you ever consider that?

This thread belongs in the mental case Conspiracy Theory thread doesn't it?

Forum List

Back