• No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • divisive

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • appropriate

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People are dead... and some people on this board can't seem to get past their desperate need for partisan shit.

I predict he will speak eloquently and appropriately. I'm hoping to be able to congratulate him on it.

I think he did good.

I agree. He was more presidential than political. My displeasure for him did not increase from his speech. :thup:

Last edited:
Or will be be appropriate .
Will He be divisive or will he try to make this a healing moment?
I just watched it and he made it a politcal speech. For it to be a memorial it started out as a cheer fest for obama, disgraceful. Also, if we were to read the bible at a university we would be criticized big time but the very people that are trying to throw the bible out are up there reading from the Bible. It started with and ended with praise for a senator. I pray for her recovery and the families of the deceased and the victims.

He could reject, in the strongest terms, that political debate and discourse was at all responsible for this, as his sycophnants have been blathering in the MSM since the blood on the pavement was still warm.

That would appeal to me.

But he won't do it.
He didn't reject it, he pretty much blamed this on the political discourse.

If there is ANYTHING political in this speech, we need to impeach this clueless bastard tomorrow. Surely he will surprise us all and do the right thing, by joining us together in dealing with our grief and not taking advantage of a national tragedy to further his personal or partisan political agenda?

If he politicizes ANY angle of this, he will cement his legacy as the most clueless, disconnected, arrogant, hated, dumbass to ever hold the Office.

I believe he will surprise us tonight (I really do), and I believe the Left will attack him for it tomorrow.
He didn't surprise us. Impeach him!!!!

Not his style really.

He's a good speaker..think he'll do a good job.

style my good man has nothing to do with it, he cannot reach empathy because he has a serious lack of such. imho.

You're probably right. He's someone in love with the process of government..not one to "feel your pain".

That's not necessarily a bad thing..and I think he truly cares about people in general. But he more of a "valves and switches" kind of person as opposed to Clinton, who seemed to like to dive into the muck..but always came up smelling like a rose..in the end.
In the end clinton and hillary acted like their true selves, they stole peoples property from the white house when they left, thieves.

style my good man has nothing to do with it, he cannot reach empathy because he has a serious lack of such. imho.

You're probably right. He's someone in love with the process of government..not one to "feel your pain".

That's not necessarily a bad thing..and I think he truly cares about people in general. But he more of a "valves and switches" kind of person as opposed to Clinton, who seemed to like to dive into the muck..but always came up smelling like a rose..in the end.
In the end clinton and hillary acted like their true selves, they stole peoples property from the white house when they left, thieves.

Myth.

People are dead... and some people on this board can't seem to get past their desperate need for partisan shit.

I predict he will speak eloquently and appropriately. I'm hoping to be able to congratulate him on it.

I think he did good.

I agree. He was more presidential than political. My displeasure for him did not increase from his speech. :thup:

He did not engage in the false blame of the Left, kudos to him.
Let us hope he continues this effort and ask the Left to stop their hate

For example:
it would be good to ask them to take down their hate sites

This page is still on Facebook and they have not taken it down.
(perhaps if she was Muslim they would have)

Thanks Sheriff Dupnik… Thanks state-run media…
According to a close aide –
Death threats against Sarah Palin reached an unprecedented level this week.

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson from this speech and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Sadly, many on the Left will still use this kind of hate

Let them take the words of Papa Obama from the speech to heart and follow them
"...we must guard against simple explanations in the aftermath. For the truth is that none of us can know exactly what triggered this vicious attack. None of us can know with any certainty what might have stopped those shots from being fired, or what thoughts lurked in the inner recesses of a violent man’s mind."​
Some on the LW will still CRUCIFY innocent people for it.

Watch.

Last edited:
I think he did good.

For example:

This page is still on Facebook

In recent days, word has spread among conservatives of a Facebook page titled “I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive.” The page features a drawing of Sarah Palin about to shoot herself in the head and several of the members have called for Sarah Palin’s assassination.

I hope the Left has learned a lesson from this speech and will stop trying to use such a terrible tragedy for political gain and generate hate

Many people died, including a child, since the majority of Americans DO NOT believe this tragedy was political, let us hope the radical Left can find some real issues to work on and stop the hate.

Just watch...

Please this is not the place for this.^^^^^
RIP vvvvv
az-victims.jpg

Last edited:

For example:

Just watch...

RIP vvvvv

Hate to disagree,, but it is
There is a memorial forum just for the victims, this is not it

Truth can be ugly and truth is hard for the Left. In fact it is their worst enemey.

It is best the Left is forced to deal with the hate environment that they have created in the US

Let them take the words of Papa Obama from the speech to heart and follow them
"...we must guard against simple explanations in the aftermath. For the truth is that none of us can know exactly what triggered this vicious attack. None of us can know with any certainty what might have stopped those shots from being fired, or what thoughts lurked in the inner recesses of a violent man’s mind."​

Last edited:

For example:

Just watch...

RIP vvvvv
az-victims.jpg

Truth can be ugly and truth is hard for the Left. In fact it is their worst enemey.

It is best the Left is forced to deal with the hate environment that they have created in the US

I am sorry I thought I was posting oin that other thread. some of the comment made here resembled the ones there. My mistake.

RIP vvvvv

I am sorry I thought I was posting oin that other thread. some of the comment made here resembled the ones there. My mistake.

No need to be sorry, comrade

It is a sad state of affairs because of some on the radical Left that such a division is necessary in the first place.

One would like to think his words will stop the hate from the Left; but sadly, many will continue and if fact might even be mad that he did not use this opportunity to "pounce on his enemies". For the most part, they have their "marching orders" now and it will subside. However, the Left depends on generating hate so much, it will be hard for some to let go.

Just watch

This may be a hard lesson for them; but it is a good one

:eusa_pray:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back