Votes: 3 21.4%
  • appropriate

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Papa Obama

"I will keep Bush tax cuts in place"

:eusa_whistle:

Because Republicans were threatening to cut unemployment for millions of Americans just before Christmas. I suspect the majority of those receiving unemployment benefits were from the Republican base. They just can't get past that "black skin". They would rather get evicted than accept help from Obama. Until they get evicted. Then they say, "Why didn't Obama do anything"? It's that "black skin". We want OUR country back. We hate a black guy in the "WHITE House".

I have no clue what you just said kid, but it touched my heart ......

Just more of the hate rhetoric from the Left.....
:eusa_angel:

People are dead... and some people on this board can't seem to get past their desperate need for partisan shit.

I predict he will speak eloquently and appropriately. I'm hoping to be able to congratulate him on it.

People are dead... and some people on this board can't seem to get past their desperate need for partisan shit.

I predict he will speak eloquently and appropriately
. I'm hoping to be able to congratulate him on it.

Yes, indeed. Either way though this will be politicized. It's a shame.

I predict he will speak eloquently and appropriately. I'm hoping to be able to congratulate him on it.

He should have done that days ago when his partisan cacklers were attacking conservatives at being culpable for those shootings.

If he doesn't slap that down, he doesn't deserve shit.

I read where they were giving out T-shirts on the back of every chair with some logo on it..

the logo says, together we thrive.

sheesh, they've turned into a political rally

Last edited:
He's going to make an appropriate speech intended and meant to unify the country in this extremely partisan time.

He will blame no one, nor should he, he will only talk about coming together as a country in a time of crisis for the good of ALL.

The RW will CRUCIFY him for it.

Watch.

Well if they booed someone, you just know where this is headed..

Wellstone funeral all over again.

pretty sad really

no. I think he'll be on the appropriate point, what happens afterward is a different thing entirely of course.

It will be interesting seeing him try to reach for Clintonesque empathy, I have not seen any as of yet. .

Damn! If he bites his lip I'll shit!
While I'd guess he would like to come off apolitical and appropriate tonight, the man is always in campaign mode. He can't help himself. I'll watch to see if he bows to Jan Brewer.

Janet Nap starts strong
We know the violence of saturday does not represent this community this state or this country .

Appropriate to the mainstream.

Nothing President Obama says will have any appeal to the right wing.

Papa Obama

"I will keep Bush tax cuts in place"

:eusa_whistle:

Because Republicans were threatening to cut unemployment for millions of Americans just before Christmas. I suspect the majority of those receiving unemployment benefits were from the Republican base. They just can't get past that "black skin". They would rather get evicted than accept help from Obama. Until they get evicted. Then they say, "Why didn't Obama do anything"? It's that "black skin". We want OUR country back. We hate a black guy in the "WHITE House".

Please take your "Republicans are all racists" bull shit and stick it where the sun don't shine!

I'm going to wait and see. But ya know what? just seeing what I'm seeing I'd say this administration is being very disrespectful to the Little White Republican Gov. of Arizona.

no. I think he'll be on the appropriate point, what happens afterward is a different thing entirely of course.

It will be interesting seeing him try to reach for Clintonesque empathy, I have not seen any as of yet. .

Not his style really.

He's a good speaker..think he'll do a good job.
If hes reading otherwise he sucks!!

I sincerely hope you're right, but if you put money on it, I hope you got heavy odds.

He should have done that days ago when his partisan cacklers were attacking conservatives at being culpable for those shootings.

If he doesn't slap that down, he doesn't deserve shit.

this is a memorial service. It would not be appropriate to 'slap' anyone. It's about the dead and injured. Stupid.

Forum List

Back