Will Obama go down in history as the best president ever?

The libs think it's funny when someone says that W may have qualified as "great," but they have no difficulty swallowing the hideously stupid claim that Pres. Obama may be great and not even with the facially absurd prospect that Pres. Obama may qualify as one of the "greatest."

:lmao:

i think they both have the worst "leadership" skills of any President....

I'm not sure who is considered such as of now, Ronnie (laughably), FDR maybe? Washington? Lincoln?

:eusa_eh:

Could be.

Given what he has done with what he was handed...the crashing economy, a trillion dollar deficit, a couple of wars, and a disloyal opposition fueled by racial hate determined to undermine any attempt to pull us out of the hole they put us in......yes, he may very well go down as the greatest of all time.

History will not be kind to today's version of the GOP.

True.

And given the level of partisan, acrimonious opposition Obama sustained from the right, his accomplishments will be seen as that much more remarkable.

I'm not sure who is considered such as of now, Ronnie (laughably), FDR maybe? Washington? Lincoln?

:eusa_eh:

Could be.

Given what he has done with what he was handed...the crashing economy, a trillion dollar deficit, a couple of wars, and a disloyal opposition fueled by racial hate determined to undermine any attempt to pull us out of the hole they put us in......yes, he may very well go down as the greatest of all time.

History will not be kind to today's version of the GOP.

True.

And given the level of partisan, acrimonious opposition Obama sustained from the right, his accomplishments will be seen as that much more remarkable.

lol speaking of partisan

I am a conservative and I liked W but I have no problem acknowledging that W made some mistakes.

I await, with great anticipation, the verbalization conclusion by any appreciable number of my liberal friends that Pres. Obama is a disaster -- or even that he makes really frequent and large mistakes.

He is probably just young. Besides, it's not like Democrats have given people much in Presidents.

You know, it's funny how people tend to judge Presidents "good" or "bad" almost exclusively on agreeing with that person's ideology. There's usually very little analysis of actual ability to do the job.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Best President ever?? Fuck no.

lol...if there was any doubt ravi is a lunatic partisan hack...i think that doubt is now laid to rest

th

He is probably just young. Besides, it's not like Democrats have given people much in Presidents.

You know, it's funny how people tend to judge Presidents "good" or "bad" almost exclusively on agreeing with that person's ideology. There's usually very little analysis of actual ability to do the job.

He's done a better job than the past two Democrats. Not saying much, but he has. Not sure why you think idealogy has anything to do with viewpoints of who did a better job.

He's done a better job than the past two Democrats. Not saying much, but he has. Not sure why you think idealogy has anything to do with viewpoints of who did a better job.

In what ways has Obama done better than Clinton? Not that I liked Clinton.

You are out of your fucking mind. Bill Clinton was 20 times the leader Obama is.

Forum List

Back