Will Notre Dame win BCS title?

Will Notre Dame win the BCS title?

• yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
Playing Navy, Miami, BYU, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Michigan St and Wake is not a strong schedule.

When I saw Miami on the schedule - I thought that coud be a tough game.

Also - BYU, Pitt and Michigan St are solid teams that play tough.

BYU, barely lost to Utah, barely lost to Boise St., barely lost to Notre Dame. Crushed by Oregon St.

Pitt lost to Youngstown, in the lower end of the Big East, which isn't real strong this year enough said.

Michigan St. lower Big Ten team in a below average Big Ten this year.

With the powder puff schedule that ND has I don't understand how they rate over LSU and Alabama. I think ND should be ranked about 7th if that.
Well, for one thing, Alabama and LSU both have losses. Notre Dame is undefeated. In addition, the Irish have already played 4 ranked teams (they'll finish playing 5). Alabama and LSU have played only 3 ranked teams. Oregon has only played 2 (but will finish with 3). I'm not sure about KS, they might have played 2 or 3, definately not 4. So I don't know where you get off saying they play a "powder puff" schedule. Care to explain that one in more detail? Or are you just some pissed off Boise St. fan?

Notre Dame has beat TWO RANKED TEAMS.
One ranked 14 and the other 20. Wow, big deal.
Here is your cupcake schedule:
Navy that lost to Troy State
Purdue 6 losses and barely beat Marshall
Miami :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Wake Forest :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Boston College :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You barely beat Pitt, a weak as hell team that has 6 losses and will soon have 7.
Barely beat BYU, not even a top 25 team.

5 weak as hell teams you play. 3 weak as hell All Cupcake Conference teams.

Alabama or Georgia will hammer your asses into next week.

With the powder puff schedule that ND has I don't understand how they rate over LSU and Alabama. I think ND should be ranked about 7th if that.
Well, for one thing, Alabama and LSU both have losses. Notre Dame is undefeated. In addition, the Irish have already played 4 ranked teams (they'll finish playing 5). Alabama and LSU have played only 3 ranked teams. Oregon has only played 2 (but will finish with 3). I'm not sure about KS, they might have played 2 or 3, definately not 4. So I don't know where you get off saying they play a "powder puff" schedule. Care to explain that one in more detail? Or are you just some pissed off Boise St. fan?

Notre Dame has played Michigan, Stanford, Oklahoma and will play USC, all ranked.
Alabama has played Michigan, LSU, Texas A&M and will play a ranked team in the SEC Championship game.
Oregon has played USC and will finished play ranked Stanford, Oregon St., and a ranked USC or UCLA in the PAC-12 Championship game.
Kansas St. has played Oklahoma, Texas Tech and will play Texas, all ranked.

Notre Dame is ranked right where they should be. In front of Bama, and the third best unbeaten team. Oregon, looks scary, but finishing the season against 3 ranked teams will tell us how good they are.

Alabama blew out Michigan, was ugly as hell as they muscled them like school girls.
Notre Dame gets beat on the field and escapes with a win. Golson looked pitiful. 3 yards a carry against Michigan that Bama blew out.

I do agree with your ranking analysis.

Notre Dame gets blown out by Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Florida or South Carolina.

Alabama blew out Michigan, was ugly as hell as they muscled them like school girls.
Notre Dame gets beat on the field and escapes with a win. Golson looked pitiful. 3 yards a carry against Michigan that Bama blew out.

ND is the No.1 team in football and will kick all ass!

Notre Dame is only rated number one because, now get this America, because they are Notre Dame and schedule be damn.

Not For Long!

Playing Navy, Miami, BYU, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Michigan St and Wake is not a strong schedule.

When I saw Miami on the schedule - I thought that coud be a tough game.

Also - BYU, Pitt and Michigan St are solid teams that play tough.

BYU, barely lost to Utah, barely lost to Boise St., barely lost to Notre Dame. Crushed by Oregon St.

Pitt lost to Youngstown, in the lower end of the Big East, which isn't real strong this year enough said.

Michigan St. lower Big Ten team in a below average Big Ten this year.

Pitt has 6 soon to be 7 losses and they sure are tough!:lol::lol::lol:

I am hoping ND beats USC. I want them in the BCS Championship. Bama will romp.

I am hoping ND beats USC. I want them in the BCS Championship. Bama will romp.

You mean Georgia will romp.
Georgia 27 Alabama 26

ND has a confidence and swagger that they haven't had since 1993 - not to mention a lot of really good football players.

Yes I do think they will the NC.

Not a team they can't line up against and beat. Will blow out USC (they aint no 1993 Boston College.)

Then bring on whoever in the BCS champ game.

Probably Bama.

Control their own destiny.

Forum List

Back