Will Nancy Pelosi allow a Vote?

Will Nancy Pelosi allow a vote on the New Trade Deal between Mexico, Canad and the U.S.A.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why these Democrats want to make a trade deal with Trump

It seem moderate Democrats are pressuring a vote on the new trade deal between Canada, Mexico and America, so will they get their wish or will the Cortez faction of the party win this battle?

You kidding?? That kid is a Boston Univ graduate of economics... She'll destroy that evil plot to improve US trade relations like she chased Amazon out of NYCity.. She'll roast them with theory, facts and figures...

:5_1_12024:

• Banned

It seem moderate Democrats are pressuring a vote on the new trade deal between Canada, Mexico and America, so will they get their wish or will the Cortez faction of the party win this battle?

You kidding?? That kid is a Boston Univ graduate of economics... She'll destroy that evil plot to improve US trade relations like she chased Amazon out of NYCity.. She'll roast them with theory, facts and figures...

Stop attacking the lust of my life ( Cortez and not Pelosi before you even ask )!

Truthfully I see moderate Democrats pushing forward and telling Cortez to sit down and let the adults run the country if Pelosi has any sense...

• Banned
Erm, what vote?

Read the article and moderates want the trade deal brought up to vote or are you saying it will never ever ever ever happen my dear Stormy?

It was a joke.

Yeah, actually you might be correct and there will be no vote because Pelosi fear Cortez too much...

Sad but true...

Anything that Trump can flaunt as a win in 2020 is a no go...

Too bad because moderate Democrats have a lot to lose but the Cortez faction rather purge the party of them than have someone that vote with you the majority of the time but are not Progressive...

She should hold off until Moscow Mitch brings all the House bills they passed, up for a vote in the Senate?

:)

She should hold off until Moscow Mitch brings all the House bills they passed, up for a vote in the Senate?

Yeah, why is it now Mitch McConnell is the enemy when he plays the same game Harry Reid played the six years he was in the Senate as leader under Obama?

You know very well those Bill's you want voted on will never pass, so let try to pass ones that might have a fighting chance...

I know you want the GOP on record for 2020 but the society already knows where most of them stand on the Bill's that are not being voted on...

Edit Note:

Corrected my mistake about Reid tenure in the Senate...

Last edited:

Yeah, why is it now Mitch McConnell is the enemy when he plays the same game Harry Reid played the six years he was in the Senate?

You know very well those Bill's you want voted on will never pass, so let try to pass ones that might have a fighting chance...

I know you want the GOP on record for 2020 but the society already knows where most of them stand on the Bill's that are not being voted on...
Ahhhhhh, bulloney!!!

The bills chance passing if brought up for a vote... That is why MOSCOW MITCH won't bring them up!!

Yeah, why is it now Mitch McConnell is the enemy when he plays the same game Harry Reid played the six years he was in the Senate?

Ahhhhhh, bulloney!!!

The bills chance passing if brought up for a vote... That is why MOSCOW MITCH won't bring them up!!

In a GOP Senate?

Not likely!

Ahhhhhh, bulloney!!!

In a GOP Senate?

Not likely!
Yes, in a GOP Senate....

There are some good bills that need passing... making elections more secure, cutting prescription drug costs for us etc.

He KNOWS they WILL pass, and he does NOT want to give Pelosi a win.

If he knew they would fail, he would bring them up for a vote.

I voted NO but not for the reason you listed.
If Pelosi gives Trump a trade victory pre election I will be shocked.

And the thing is it is only a PR victory, the new deal is just a couple minor tweaks with a pretty new name. That is why Mexico was so quick to ratify it

And the thing is it is only a PR victory, the new deal is just a couple minor tweaks with a pretty new name. That is why Mexico was so quick to ratify it
Minor tweaks translate to millions or billions more in profits for American companies over the long haul.
When you get a cold do you refuse to take medication to alleviate the symptoms because it doesn't actually cure the cold?

Minor tweaks translate to millions or billions more in profits for American companies over the long haul.
When you get a cold do you refuse to take medication to alleviate the symptoms because it doesn't actually cure the cold?

And "billions of dollars" for American companies over the course of 20 or 30 years does not budge the meter as far as making a difference in our economy close to 20 trillion dollars a year.

Stop attacking the lust of my life ( Cortez and not Pelosi before you even ask )!

Truthfully I see moderate Democrats pushing forward and telling Cortez to sit down and let the adults run the country if Pelosi has any sense...

Pelosi highly over rates her ability to control any narratives.. The media is so fractured and useless that if THEY want Cortez as a chew toy or comic relief or make her into some kind of Social Justice warrior princess -- they will.. She's far more entertaining and tabloid worthy than Pelosi...

th

Forum List

Back