Will GOP Rig Tonight’s Primary in New Hampshire?

It's going to be closer than the polls show. I believe Trump will pull it out....but it would not shock me if his inability to talk policy specifics and his inability to control himself has turned many voters off. In addition....he's got no ground game to speak of. Not smart in NH.

I don't think the margin will be greater than single digits.

Rubio will not come in second.
I think if Trump pulls it out his supporters will have a mass organism. Tiny hands and all.

A mass organism? That sounds creepy and alien!!

312a58e0-4374-0133-5ba8-0aecee5a8273.gif

The answer is obvious.

Laughing....and you just blinked.

Your 'fox debate' never happened. While the debate that Trump pouted over did....for his opponents anyway. And Trump's petulance and poor negotiating skills cost him Iowa. And won him nothing.

While Obama won Iowa. Easily.

My Fox debate? You mean your red herring that blew up your hack ass? :lol:

I simply threw out a quip regarding the last rigged debate.

You got all hacky - which makes sense, since you are a hack, and started blowing smoke.

Oh, I almost hate to tell you since it's so fun to watch you melt down, I detest Trump.

did anyone hear one peep out of them over the abuses and fraud that was charged against the democrat party In Iowa? that was SWEPT under the rug so fast you hardly heard a word about it

Laughing....and you just blinked.

Your 'fox debate' never happened. While the debate that Trump pouted over did....for his opponents anyway. And Trump's petulance and poor negotiating skills cost him Iowa. And won him nothing.

While Obama won Iowa. Easily.

My Fox debate? You mean your red herring that blew up your hack ass? :lol:

I simply threw out a quip regarding the last rigged debate.

You got all hacky - which makes sense, since you are a hack, and started blowing smoke.

Oh, I almost hate to tell you since it's so fun to watch you melt down, I detest Trump.

You already blinked. Obama (and every other candidate) refused to go to the Fox debate. And Fox cancelled it.

Obama won Iowa easily.

Trump refused to go to the Fox debate unless Meghan Kelly was removed as moderator. Kelly stayed moderator. the debate went on anyway. Trump's opponents got superb TV time just before the Iowa caucus. Trump got nothing.

Trump lost Iowa.

Trump's own petulance and poor negotiating skills cost him Iowa in exchange for absolutely nothing. So much for his 'art of the deal'.

did anyone hear one peep out of them over the abuses and fraud that was charged against the democrat party In Iowa? that was SWEPT under the rug so fast you hardly heard a word about it

Hillary winning 7 of 13 coin tosses?

Scott Adams (the creator of Dilbert cartoon series) predicts that the GOP will rig tonight’s primary in New Hampshire to favor establishment favorite Marco Rubio. Bullroar? or Hmm, I certainly wouldn't put it past them?

Scott Adams Blog
Highly unlikely,
This Masshole guy can attest that New Hampshire is independent from that crap.

Maybe Arizona, or Texas or DC

I wonder if the (left wing?) satirical cartoonist is even aware of the political process? It's almost certain that the DNC fixed the Iowa caucus so that their favorite (desperate) candidate would win. It's insulting to Americans that a cartoonist would infer that (republicans) would fix a primary ballot vote.

You know how you can tell there was no voter fraud or shenanigans in NH?

Hillary didn't just lose - she got her ass kicked. :p

Silly hack thinks the moderator makes the winner. Waaa media

In that debate, her blatant lie absolutely made the debate. Obama was on the ropes and she went in slugging to save him.

A moderators lie doesn't make a winner silly

Lying doesn't alter reality.

Assertions aren't facts unless your candidates support existed and was dispelled with one question lol

Assertions aren't facts unless your candidates support existed and was dispelled with one question lol

Facts are not assertions.

Crowley threw the debate, that is a fact.

Obama was on the ropes and going down for the count, Crowley joined in not only debating Romney, but openly lying to shut him down.

Crowley cant throw an event determined by millions of people.

The only person that can throw anything is a one on one event in which this was not it. The crowd decided and you pretend Crowley controls the crowd.

Conspiracy Man

Crowley cant throw an event determined by millions of people.

The only person that can throw anything is a one on one event in which this was not it. The crowd decided and you pretend Crowley controls the crowd.

Conspiracy Man

Lying doesn't alter reality.

I understand that lying is one of the sacraments of the left, but your's is a particularly stupid lie.

Forum List

Back