Will GOP Rig Tonight’s Primary in New Hampshire?

Scott Adams (the creator of Dilbert cartoon series) predicts that the GOP will rig tonight’s primary in New Hampshire to favor establishment favorite Marco Rubio. Bullroar? or Hmm, I certainly wouldn't put it past them?

Scott Adams Blog
We saw what happened in NH I am expecting nothing less from the GOP. I told my wife earlier if Trump doesn't win there is OBVIOUS fraud going on.
I think fraud was more than obvious in Iowa when Hillary beat Bernie with a coin toss. .
Let me ask you something. Are you retarded or just a Limbaugh fan?

if you cant see the fraud in recent elections on the part of both parties, then I have to suggest you might be the retard. As far as Limbaugh, I can honestly say I have never listened to him, however I might point out that if you for some reason think that my thoughts do come from Limbaugh, it does suggest that you listen to him. Thus furthering my suspicions of your mental instability.
Wake the F up. The president has already been decided, both parties know who it will be.
The beauty of the secret ballot. The only one with a vote is the one that counts the votes.

if you cant see the fraud in recent elections on the part of both parties, then I have to suggest you might be the retard. As far as Limbaugh, I can honestly say I have never listened to him, however I might point out that if you for some reason think that my thoughts do come from Limbaugh, it does suggest that you listen to him. Thus furthering my suspicions of your mental instability.
Wake the F up. The president has already been decided, both parties know who it will be.
The beauty of the secret ballot. The only one with a vote is the one that counts the votes.
I responded to a particular point in your post that simply isn't true.

Thanks for confirming you are retarded. There is nothing wrong with that. Have a cookie.

So that would be none? In either 2008 or 2012? Huh. Trump already ducked out of a Republican primary debate unless Fox did what he told them to do.

Trump employed the negotiating tactic that he insisted he would have used with Iran, with China, with North Korea: walk out. Then 24 hours later they would acquiesce to his every demand. That's how negotiating is done.

.......except that it isn't. And Fox didn't acquiesce. Kelly moderated anyway. His competitors got superb airtime before a critical vote. Trump lost support for missing the debate. And lost Iowa.

But I'm sure 'screw you guys, I'm going home' will work better with Mexico, China, Iran and North Korea.

As has been pointed out, Hilliary and Obammy ducked a Fox debate as well.

But the key here is the the sleazy democrats used a moderator to "fix" the presidential debate. No amount of flinging shit by you alters this fact.

yes . now answer the question or stfu.

upload_2016-2-9_14-39-12.jpeg

Poor, poor duhs...

So that would be none? In either 2008 or 2012? Huh. Trump already ducked out of a Republican primary debate unless Fox did what he told them to do.

Trump employed the negotiating tactic that he insisted he would have used with Iran, with China, with North Korea: walk out. Then 24 hours later they would acquiesce to his every demand. That's how negotiating is done.

.......except that it isn't. And Fox didn't acquiesce. Kelly moderated anyway. His competitors got superb airtime before a critical vote. Trump lost support for missing the debate. And lost Iowa.

But I'm sure 'screw you guys, I'm going home' will work better with Mexico, China, Iran and North Korea.

As has been pointed out, Hilliary and Obammy ducked a Fox debate as well.

What debate? Remember, it never happened. As *everyone* refused to go. And it was in 2007......months before any primary.

Whereas Trump refused to go unless his demands were met mere days before the first caucus. Fox essentially told him to go fuck himself, and had the debate away. And Trump's opponents got superb TV time that Trump didn't get just before a crucial vote.

Trump employed his 'negotiating tactic' of walking away.....and lost. He got nothing from Fox, his opponents got free airtime, and Trump lost Iowa.

Its unlikely that Trump's 'negotiating tactic' of pouting and whining until he gets his way is going to be more effective with say, North Korea than it was with Fox.

Thanks for confirming you are retarded. There is nothing wrong with that. Have a cookie.
the retarded rarely see it in themselves. Its ok, you just keep posting and the rest of us will just keep pretending you are normal.
Oh, eat your own damn cookie, Im a conservative I don't do handouts.

What debate? Remember, it never happened. As *everyone* refused to go. And it was in 2007......months before any primary.

Whereas Trump refused to go unless his demands were met mere days before the first caucus. Fox essentially told him to go fuck himself, and had the debate away. And Trump's opponents got superb TV time that Trump didn't get just before a crucial vote.

Trump employed his 'negotiating tactic' of walking away.....and lost. He got nothing from Fox, his opponents got free airtime, and Trump lost Iowa.

Its unlikely that Trump's 'negotiating tactic' of pouting and whining until he gets his way is going to be more effective with say, North Korea than it was with Fox.

upload_2016-2-9_14-46-53.jpeg

Poor hack, temper got the best of her.

View attachment 62876

Poor hack, temper got the best of her.

Laughing....and you just blinked.

Your 'fox debate' never happened. While the debate that Trump pouted over did....for his opponents anyway. And Trump's petulance and poor negotiating skills cost him Iowa. And won him nothing.

While Obama won Iowa. Easily.

Last edited:
It's going to be closer than the polls show. I believe Trump will pull it out....but it would not shock me if his inability to talk policy specifics and his inability to control himself has turned many voters off. In addition....he's got no ground game to speak of. Not smart in NH.

I don't think the margin will be greater than single digits.

Rubio will not come in second.

the retarded rarely see it in themselves.
Good self reflection on your part.

It's going to be closer than the polls show. I believe Trump will pull it out....but it would not shock me if his inability to talk policy specifics and his inability to control himself has turned many voters off. In addition....he's got no ground game to speak of. Not smart in NH.

I don't think the margin will be greater than single digits.

Rubio will not come in second.
I think if Trump pulls it out his supporters will have a mass organism. Tiny hands and all.

Was 9/11 a GOP insIde job?

9/11 was a government hostage exchange that went very bad. The aliens were going to trade Elvis for some Roswell prisoners. The exchange was going to happen in NY. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back