Will Food Prices DOUBLE Within A Decade?

Growing your own food is the easy part.

PUTTING IT AWAY, now there's the rub.

I have an emergency supply of necessities along with ample ability to keep warm for 3 years. I also grow My own food. The only thing I would miss is meat, but that won't kill Me if I go without. However, the deer population is pretty high and if push came to shove, I know how to hunt.

Check out a couple of those emergency food sites in the OP. They actually offer real meat, canned & freeze dried, with a lengthy shelf life. I don't really relish the idea of eating re-constituted meat but when a person gets hungry enough just about anything will start to look "good." I have freeze dried chicken, turkey, and beef.

A quick search turns of samples of theconomiccollapseblog's past wisdom:

From 2010: Rampant Inflation In 2011?

From 2011: LOL ? This Stock Market Rally Is For Suckers

From 2012: The Coming Derivatives Panic That Will Destroy Global Financial Markets

This dude is really good at finding topics to predict impending doom about, just the part about much of it actually happening is where he falls short. Doesn't matter, he just rinses and repeats to get more ad-clicks and make more money from selling fear to suckers. He does some sort of angle on the food one a couple times a year.

Then for you ... it's probably best not to prepare for hard times. It can't happen in America -- right?
No I don't think preparing can hurt anyone.

However spreading alarmist chick little bilge from a shitty source is frowned upon, surely your message can be brought forward without it.

Forum List

Back