will evangelicals all go to hell because of their support for President Trump?!

The real question is rather...will atheist liberals who despise evangelicals be successful in convincing them that they will go to hell for supporting Trump.

Answer: No.

i'm just asking questions! *angel pose*

Traditionally the Democratic has been the home of anti-Christian bigots.
Right now the Left Wingers are attempting to drive a wedge between Trump and Christian Voters.
The big problem is that everyone is very aware that Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, therefore people ignore the Democrat Propaganda Machine.

You know, I'm pretty sure that God isn't interested much in politics, so whoever you support or vote for won't matter much.

However......................................

If in your support of a particular person, you get sucked into doing immoral or illegal things to make sure they stay in power, I'm pretty sure God would hold someone to account for that. But, it's not because of who they voted for, it's the things that the person themselves did.

Besides.......................when I'm standing before The Man Himself and being judged, it's not going to be anyone else's actions that I will be held responsible for. Just the things I did myself and chose to do so voluntarily.

Some Christians believe Once Saved, Always Saved.

Some Christian Religions do not, and believe repentance is required, and maybe even in the form of Purgatory, where you have time to contemplate your sins, before you go onward to meet God.

Evangelicals have sold their soul to the Orange Devil

1469560591-trumpDevil.jpg

i'm just asking questions! *angel pose*
Every. single. soul. will have to account for everything they've done on this earth.

"Evangelicals", the professional and political name, will have to stand before their Maker and account for what they've done.

Will they be able to meet Him in peace?

Methinks not.

Forum List

Back