Will Damning Obama Footage Still Be Released After Breitbart’s Death?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg&feature=player_embedded]Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRQ2lIQ3Lg]Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube[/ame]

Media trailblazer Andrew Breitbart, who single-handedly declared war on the establishment left and won numerous political battles, unexpectedly died this early morning in his Los Angeles home aged 43.

Breitbart’s untimely death has shocked the media world and left some to question whether or not damning footage of Obama in his youth, which Breitbart announced he had obtained only last month, will still be released.

According to some observers, the footage threatened to sink Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” Breitbart told a crowd during a CPAC speech in February, adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill and Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.

Continued

Comment: I wonder if we are seeing more ARKINCIDE, like under Clinton?

Why the big build-up? If he had anything in the first place he would have shown it on the big screen at CPAC for greatest effect.

Maybe he wasn't done editing it and destroying the original?

Why do you think he was murdered?

Is there an official conspiracy theory on how Obama killed Breitbart that you have bought into yet? When does Alex Jones air next? You will know more then.

I don't know if he was, just strange timing perhaps.
But murder happens a lot around DC interests. Heck just remember what happened to that madam a bit back, murdered and don't forget about vince foster or ron brown etc.

We do have ways to make people have a heart attack with no trace, and that was exposed at a hearing in front of congress.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

I don't know if he was, just strange timing perhaps.
But murder happens a lot around DC interests. Heck just remember what happened to that madam a bit back, murdered and don't forget about vince foster or ron brown etc.

We do have ways to make people have a heart attack with no trace, and that was exposed at a hearing in front of congress.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

Strange timing that obama has an enemies list and the enemies start dying.

Look what happened to Russert right after the turned Obama into a stuttering retard

04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg

Why the big build-up? If he had anything in the first place he would have shown it on the big screen at CPAC for greatest effect.

Big Build up? You mean him dying??????

No I mean him sitting on "damning" Obama tapes when he could have just played them to a big gathering of his fans. Doesn't make sense. Assuming he even has tapes, his actions suggest either he needs time to selectively edit them or that it is nothing and he needs time to hype it up or both. I hope whatever he had comes out, all of, it not just a few seconds of some longer tape where our future president said something damaging.

Andrew is just the tip of the iceberg. This is going to get interesting.

But they have no way to stop it.

Big Build up? You mean him dying??????

if breitbart had anything that would have taken down this president, he'd have used it.

get a grip. you talk nonsense. you don't need to yammer just to read your own words on the screen.

If this turns into a conspiracy theory I am going to have so much fun that taunting the birthers will seem like work.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube
Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube

Media trailblazer Andrew Breitbart, who single-handedly declared war on the establishment left and won numerous political battles, unexpectedly died this early morning in his Los Angeles home aged 43.

Breitbart’s untimely death has shocked the media world and left some to question whether or not damning footage of Obama in his youth, which Breitbart announced he had obtained only last month, will still be released.

According to some observers, the footage threatened to sink Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” Breitbart told a crowd during a CPAC speech in February, adding that the video shows Obama meeting “a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill and Bernardine Dohrn (Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.

Continued

Comment: I wonder if we are seeing more ARKINCIDE, like under Clinton?
Yeah.....then you can tell everyone about those.....

.....about which the same conspiracy-crew has been trying to warn everyone.

eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back