‘Mancow’ Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
breitbart.jpeg

‘Mancow’ Muller: Breitbart Was Murdered

Chicago radio host says Breitbart’s death was a warning shot and that others are in danger

UPDATE: Breitbart video already released four years ago in 2008.

Contrary to today’s release of edited and seemingly innocuous footage that shows Barack Obama making a speech at Harvard in 1991 and has already been in the public domain for years, Chicago radio host Erich “Mancow” Muller told the Alex Jones Show today that his friend Andrew Breitbart had in fact planned to release information that would “destroy Barack Obama” on March 1st, hours after his untimely death.

Muller said he was speaking with Breitbart “every other day” about a TV show he had lined up on a major network on which Breitbart would make regular appearances in a segment called “Breitbart predicts”.

“The house of cards is coming down, I have information that will destroy Barack Obama, it’s over,” Muller says Breitbart told him, and that the information would be released March 1st. Continued

Comment: Seems others are thinking ARKINCIDE too. Clinton when through a lot of people being murdered, our SEC of State knows all about it. She works for the global elites who make war and run Obama [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfpgl6NqF0I]Hillary Clinton accidentally admits that the CFR runs this nation. Wow. - YouTube[/ame]

These are also the same powers who gave us the federal reserve bank.... which is backed by our sought destroyers at our birth, the Rothschild family, but don't forget the royals we left.

There is nothing new under the sun, we just forget, its the same old game over and over again.

From Bill Clintons Mentors Book

Author of Tragedy and Hope (tragedy is all the people who must suffer and die for the NWO, and the hope is the NEW WORLD ORDER )

Professor Quigley was a Globalist, he supported the idea NEW WORLD ORDER and wrote about it, he, unlike the elites, thought the people should know about it.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups." Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University Carroll Quigley

So let me get this straight....The Clintons....the person Obama RAN AGAINST FOR THE PRESIDENCY AND WON.....secretly "run" Obama ?

Pardon me while I.....

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Is there anything you CONZ won't swallow?

Ok let me get this right. PBS aired what. The heavily edited version or the non edited version?

And do you have a link to the PBS video?

3/04/12

"But as C-SPAN noted, Righteous Indignation suggests otherwise. “I thought I could drink when I came to Tulane,” Breitbart writes. “I had some hard-and-fast rules to prevent becoming an alcoholic, such as: don’t drink during sunlight hours. By the end of my time at Tulane, I was going to bed so early in the morning and waking up so late in the afternoon that this rule was almost impossible to break. Thank God I wasn’t developing a drinking problem.” Breitbart also mentions growing into his fraternity brothers’ Hollywood-native image of him as a “hard-living, cocaine-fueled man of a thousand lovers.”

But there has been some public speculation that Breitbart’s drug use didn’t end in college.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama can do what he wants and the media will just be like "what's the big deal?" then call conservatives extreme, while taking nothing from Obama's past seriously. The media is quite a joke. Luckily they aren't the only game into as much as they NEED to be to win elections.

There is absolutely no reason to believe Breitbart's death was anything other than natural unless you have the autopsy reports that say something different.

There is absolutely no reason to believe Breitbart's death was anything other than natural unless you have the autopsy reports that say something different.

"A source close to the blogger told The Fix on condition of anonymity that he'd done cocaine with Breitbart as recently as last October. On the day after his death, Anthony Cumia, of the radio show "Opie and Anthony," said of Breitbart, “I went out drinking with him, and boy, can he party.” “He liked to stay awake," added Anthony. "That’s all I’ll say.” Other friends maintain that Breitbart regularly took high doses of Adderall and other stimulants to counteract his lifelong ADD. (Both cocaine and Adderall, an amphetamine, can increase the risk of a heart attack. The FDA even warns that Adderall can cause “sudden death in patients with heart problems or heart defects.”)

Yeah.....

....whatta logical-combination!!

eusa_doh.gif

So let me get this straight....The Clintons....the person Obama RAN AGAINST FOR THE PRESIDENCY AND WON.....secretly "run" Obama ?

Pardon me while I.....

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Is there anything you CONZ won't swallow?

No, the AAE runs them all.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups."
Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University Carroll Quigley

Forum List

Back