Will Blacks Abandon the Democrat Party?

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?
They might stay home on election day but those that don't will vote Democrat the black vote in my view is locked in Democrat. The irony of this is it really leaves the black community without a party the Republicans don't try to get the black vote anymore seeing as a waste of time and money and the Democrats know they don't have to follow through on there promises because the black vote is not going anywhere.
You are so full 'o shit I'll bet your sweat is greenish brown. How about giving us a clue as to what promises the democrats made to minorities that have not been kept. You do know, don't you?
How about the fact Obama and the Democrats promised the black community that they would revitalize the inner city, improve unemployment for blacks especially young black males reduce the crime rate among blacks again especially among young black males improve education in black communities? All of these things are the same or worse than when the Democrats took control in January of 2009 which puts them under the heading of promises not keep you may now deny all of this.

Where is the link that supports your narrative? Put up or shut up!
Your response was as predicated if I provide a link you will call it a partisan hack source turn on the news or buy a newspaper those have been standard lines from the Democratic party going back to LBJ and his great society agenda.

In other words, you don't have a source. You are just rambling on and on with nothing to back up what you say. Typical pseudo-conservative tactic!

They might stay home on election day but those that don't will vote Democrat the black vote in my view is locked in Democrat. The irony of this is it really leaves the black community without a party the Republicans don't try to get the black vote anymore seeing as a waste of time and money and the Democrats know they don't have to follow through on there promises because the black vote is not going anywhere.
You are so full 'o shit I'll bet your sweat is greenish brown. How about giving us a clue as to what promises the democrats made to minorities that have not been kept. You do know, don't you?
How about the fact Obama and the Democrats promised the black community that they would revitalize the inner city, improve unemployment for blacks especially young black males reduce the crime rate among blacks again especially among young black males improve education in black communities? All of these things are the same or worse than when the Democrats took control in January of 2009 which puts them under the heading of promises not keep you may now deny all of this.

Where is the link that supports your narrative? Put up or shut up!
Your response was as predicated if I provide a link you will call it a partisan hack source turn on the news or buy a newspaper those have been standard lines from the Democratic party going back to LBJ and his great society agenda.

In other words, you don't have a source. You are just rambling on and on with nothing to back up what you say. Typical pseudo-conservative tactic!
Since you claim I'm wrong or just making things up you should have no problem providing sources that show unemployment among blacks is down or that crime among blacks is down and that the inner cities are being rebuilt or that education in the black communities has improved right? Or are just using the typical liberal response of talking out of your ass when you know your wrong? Since you want some links so bad here.
https://www.google.com/url?
sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2014%2F01%2Fblack-labor-force-participation-rate-under-obama-hits-rock-bottom-lowest-level-ever-recorded%2F&ei=UQU2VLf_OteeyASf3oGoCg&usg=AFQjCNHtbE4hv1CEMOzvXuKdEcs3Scl51A&sig2=5XPECghU7poQx5kVDZUgrw&bvm=bv.76943099,d.aWw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=835IN2xq2xhRAHFsZaCebA&bvm=bv.76943099,d.aWw
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=tAaq3VcH_BJ_IGajWsbIlw&bvm=bv.76943099,d.aWw

Last edited:
In a choice between the Nanny State Party (Democrats) and the Every-Man-for-Himself Party (Republicans), it seems likely that most Minority Folk will probably continue to vote Democrat. It's the only way for the Lilliputians to try to control the Gulliver.

politics in the US is fundamentally all groups against whites. Asian get minority business set asides due to their race, they benefit from race-based policies. Voting along with Republicans to end racism in government would harm Asian self-interest.

If your fellow angry White males all feel this way, you just alienate the Asians further. May I also point out a serious flaw in your premise? Thank you, I knew you wouldn't mind! Her we go:

Are there any intelligent brain-cells in your head? If I were you, I'd do my best to fire one up and expunge that silly notion that "politics in the US is fundamentally all groups against whites. " White women and minorities have joined hands politically to overthrow the once powerful all male Taliban tyrants that ruled over them for so long!
Judging by your use of the word "white" in your preceding statement you either forgot that White women are white, or, you only extend political whiteness to White males!

Since you claim I'm wrong or just making things up you should have no problem providing sources that show unemployment among blacks is down or that crime among blacks is down and that the inner cities are being rebuilt or that education in the black communities has improved right? Or are just using the typical liberal response of talking out of your ass when you know your wrong?

The onus is not on me to provide sources since I didn't make any of the statements you are trying to project onto me. You made bold assertions with no proof. I called you out and you failed to substantiate your claims.
Get back with me when you know what you are talking about!

politics in the US is fundamentally all groups against whites. Asian get minority business set asides due to their race, they benefit from race-based policies. Voting along with Republicans to end racism in government would harm Asian self-interest.

If your fellow angry White males all feel this way, you just alienate the Asians further. May I also point out a serious flaw in your premise? Thank you, I knew you wouldn't mind! Her we go:

Are there any intelligent brain-cells in your head? If I were you, I'd do my best to fire one up and expunge that silly notion that "politics in the US is fundamentally all groups against whites. " White women and minorities have joined hands politically to overthrow the once powerful all male Taliban tyrants that ruled over them for so long!
Judging by your use of the word "white" in your preceding statement you either forgot that White women are white, or, you only extend political whiteness to White males!

Romney wont the white male vote, the white youth vote, and the white women vote.

Since you claim I'm wrong or just making things up you should have no problem providing sources that show unemployment among blacks is down or that crime among blacks is down and that the inner cities are being rebuilt or that education in the black communities has improved right? Or are just using the typical liberal response of talking out of your ass when you know your wrong?

The onus is not on me to provide sources since I didn't make any of the statements you are trying to project onto me. You made bold assertions with no proof. I called you out and you failed to substantiate your claims.
Get back with me when you know what you are talking about!
I know what I'm talking about your the one who can't admit the truth and that post has been updated with links

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for Obama both times. In return they have suffered more during this economy than whites. Most blacks are socially conservative and are horrified at the gay marriage business. Recall that black churches were instrumental in defeating the ballot measure in CA.

So having been screwed financially, having been promised a bunch of stuff that still hasnt been delivered on, having their values crapped all over, will blacks get the idea that Democrats are the party to exploit them and at least stay home on election day?

They've overwhelmingly voted for pretty much any democratic presidential candidate for quite a while. Kerry, the whitest guy I know, got only a slightly lower percentage of the black vote than Obama.

What Obama did for blacks, however, is mobilize them. With significantly higher turn outs by blacks in both 2008 and 2012. I doubt you'll see quite the same turn out in 2016. But its extremely likely you'll see similar percentages of blacks voting democrat.
How has that mobilization made them any better off? Voting for people and policies that have made their financial situations worse, and who have promised them the sky and delivered nothing hasnt worked out well.
Unless you think blacks are too stupid to realize this.

Democrats have made blacks worse off because Democrats have been favoring Hispanic interests. Only about 1 in 6 blacks, maybe 1 in 4, would find Republican anti-racist policies to their liking. Republicans have nothing to offer most blacks because they favor and depend on Democratic racial spoils doled out to them.
Another lie! You never tire of it... Get a life!

They've overwhelmingly voted for pretty much any democratic presidential candidate for quite a while. Kerry, the whitest guy I know, got only a slightly lower percentage of the black vote than Obama.

What Obama did for blacks, however, is mobilize them. With significantly higher turn outs by blacks in both 2008 and 2012. I doubt you'll see quite the same turn out in 2016. But its extremely likely you'll see similar percentages of blacks voting democrat.
How has that mobilization made them any better off? Voting for people and policies that have made their financial situations worse, and who have promised them the sky and delivered nothing hasnt worked out well.

Democrats have made blacks worse off because Democrats have been favoring Hispanic interests. Only about 1 in 6 blacks, maybe 1 in 4, would find Republican anti-racist policies to their liking. Republicans have nothing to offer most blacks because they favor and depend on Democratic racial spoils doled out to them.

America used to be a White and Black nation, now Hispanics are the 2nd largest ethnic/racial group and have pushed blacks into 3rd place. To the degree that politicians listen to an Identity Group based on population size, the interests of blacks have been demoted. Look at all of the political attention being paid to immigration reform, that helps Hispanics and actually hurts blacks but blacks don't have the political power to stop Democrats.

RIGHT WING GROUPTHINK AT THE WATER FOUNTAIN!:

First, it's taken two or three generations for the Democrats to leverage political correctness and identity politics to largely isolate blacks from the rest of society. That kind of damage and conditioning can't be reversed overnight.

Second, the GOP is still COMPLETELY paralyzed by the effects of PC and are afraid to speak out against these tactics for fear of being labeled racists.

First, it's taken two or three generations for the Democrats to leverage political correctness and identity politics to largely isolate blacks from the rest of society. That kind of damage and conditioning can't be reversed overnight.

Second, the GOP is still COMPLETELY paralyzed by the effects of PC and are afraid to speak out against these tactics for fear of being labeled racists.

Nothing of significance happens unless and until the GOP grows some stones and calls the Democrats out for the damage they've done.

That's right. Whites are the most anti-racist demographic in America, the Republicans offer no raced based policies, at all, and the Republicans won the majority of the anti-racist vote.

The gay marriage ruling should backfire against the Democraps since they have finally done something most blacks oppose....gay marriage.

It will be interesting to see if they finally get off the Democrap plantation now that liberals have jammed gay shit down their throats.

What's the percentage of white guys in the NBA again?
I'm glad the Dems are in favor of quotas for the NBA. Can't have an unequal outcome.

Romney wont the white male vote, the white youth vote, and the white women vote.

Nothing of significance happens unless and until the GOP grows some stones and calls the Democrats out for the damage they've done.

That's right. Whites are the most anti-racist demographic in America, the Republicans offer no raced based policies, at all, and the Republicans won the majority of the anti-racist vote.

The gay marriage ruling should backfire against the Democraps since they have finally done something most blacks oppose....gay marriage.

It will be interesting to see if they finally get off the Democrap plantation now that liberals have jammed gay shit down their throats.

I'm glad the Dems are in favor of quotas for the NBA. Can't have an unequal outcome.

Liberal whiner says what?

I know what I'm talking about your the one who can't admit the truth and that post has been updated with links

Yah. I saw the links and now I understand your reluctance to using them. They suck! I do , however, thank you for posting them...perhaps something useful can be gleaned from them!

Calling Mac a rightwinger is just stupid

America used to be a White and Black nation, now Hispanics are the 2nd largest ethnic/racial group and have pushed blacks into 3rd place. To the degree that politicians listen to an Identity Group based on population size, the interests of blacks have been demoted. Look at all of the political attention being paid to immigration reform, that helps Hispanics and actually hurts blacks but blacks don't have the political power to stop Democrats.
Why do you see Blacks as a monolithic entity politically outside of the democrat party? Most are integral TO the Democrat Party. That also underlines yours and the republicans biggest error. You invite Blacks and minorities to vote for you without being included in the republican political apparatus. Blacks are a part of the Democrat Party's political machinery!

Calling Mac a rightwinger is just stupid

You don't have to be RIGHTWINGER to occasionally THINK like one.stupid!

As one conservative said about Blacks today:

They also don't like

Working
Behaving
Not being criminals
Education
Raising their own damned children
Staying Sober
Being Productive members of society

====

I wonder how many conservatives think the same way?

Why, of course they will. They will read what the 'Conservatives' here say about them and be so impressed that they will vote for anyone with similiar views.

Forum List

Back