Will bill Clinton campaign for obama?

Bill Clinton Praises Romney's 'Sterling Business Career'

"So I don't think that we ought to get in the position where we say this is bad work, this is good work. I think, however, the real issue ought to be what has Governor Romney advocated in the campaign that he will do as president? What has President Obama done and what does he propose to do? How do these things stack up against each other, that's the most relevant thing. There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office, and you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton speaking his opinion of Romney's qualifications, countering Obama's latest unjustified attacks.

Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

President Bill Clinton veered sharply off message Thursday, telling CNN that Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital was "sterling."

"I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say 'This is bad work. This is good work,'" Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton also went on to say that Romney's time at Bain Capital represented a "good business career."

Even republiklans give Bush the cold shoulder because of his presidency.

yeah sure
Democrat Presidents can't retire with dignity..they believe the people still want to see and hear from them...but with Clinton on this...hell keep him coming:lol:

YouTube is full of clips of Newt "praising" Mitt, too! :cool:

immaterial, as Newt isn't a Democratic former President who is supposed to be supporting the current Democratic president.

Forum List

Back