American Efforts to Sabotage Iranian Nuclear Weapon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldUSAFSniper, Jun 1, 2012.

1. OldUSAFSniper

OldUSAFSniper Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +868
    NYT: Obama accelerated cyberattacks against Iran - World news - The New York Times - msnbc.com

It is no secret that I have been very supportive of President Obama for his use of drones to 'take out' Al Queda members in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and other places. The problem with terrorist activities is that there are no "lines" and therefore to fight them, you have to use unconventional means. The US Navy SEALS, US Air Force Special Ops Wing, US Army Green Berets and Delta have all been very instrumental in taking the fight to this enemy. I applaud President Obama and support this endeavor.

I have wondered about the Iranian attempts to build a nuclear weapon. Specifically, as they continue their attempts to build their bomb, why is Israel allowing their unfettered experimentation? Given past actions with the Syrians and their nuclear reactor, I would have assumed that by now, the Israelis would have acted.

Apparently, the US and the Israelis have acted... jointly. I have just read the New York Times article about the actions of President Obama, President GW Bush, and the attack on the computer network in Iran. Olympic Games, as the operation was called, initiated by President Bush and continued by President Obama, has been successful in throwing a wrench into the Iranian machinery. Once again I applaud President Obama for his actions in this area.

Your thoughts?

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Iran retaliatin' for sanctions...
    :eusa_eh:
    US banks under cyberattack say Iran is a suspect
    Fri, Jan 11, 2013 - US financial institutions are being pounded with high-powered cyberattacks that some suspect are being orchestrated by Iran as payback for political sanctions.

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Explosion Destroys Iranian Underground Nuclear Facility...
    :clap2:
    Sabotage! Key Iranian nuclear facility hit?
    24 Jan.`13 - Source: Explosion destroys much of underground installation

4. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    You are consistent, thank you for your service. It's nice to see Airforce Spec Ops get a shout out. The CCT's,Para's,SOWT'S, and AFSOC are elite but often unheard of groups of warriors.