Will bill Clinton campaign for obama?

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Bill Clinton Praises Romney's 'Sterling Business Career'

"So I don't think that we ought to get in the position where we say this is bad work, this is good work. I think, however, the real issue ought to be what has Governor Romney advocated in the campaign that he will do as president? What has President Obama done and what does he propose to do? How do these things stack up against each other, that's the most relevant thing. There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office, and you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He already is.

Sound like there is some friction there, to me.

You're looking for a fight there never was. After the primaries..last election cycle, Clinton campaigned for Obama.

After Obama won..he appointed Clinton's wife, secretary of state..and hired many of Clinton's old staff to populate his administration.

By the way..Clinton is good friends with the Bush family as well.

He's the most personable guy ever demonized by the right wing.

Read the last sentence of the quote and tell me he wasn't digging at obama. bill clinton chooses his words very carefully. He would not allude to the fact that obama had no prior executive experience without a damned good reason.

Is he intimating that President obama lacks the qualifications to lead this country?

No.

He's saying Romney had a good business career.

And he did.

Romney made himself and his investors loads of money.

There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office, and you know, basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."
Sounds more like he is saying Romney is qualified to be President.

LOL, Bill just burned Obama...

He doesn't like Obama for the way he treated his wife during the campaign for President.

Obama is a snake and Bill just cut the head off it..

GO BILL GO

You're getting something refreshing here, campaign advice from the master, out in the open. Of course, he's going to campaign for Obama. Isn't Newt campaigning for Mitt? Any Republican Clinton ads would undoubtedly be met with ones featuring Newt.

Who am I trying to kid? We'll probably see plenty of both!

Read the last sentence of the quote and tell me he wasn't digging at obama. bill clinton chooses his words very carefully. He would not allude to the fact that obama had no prior executive experience without a damned good reason.

No.

It's saying that Romney is qualified to be in the White House. Clinton..despite what the rubes keep blathering..is very much a gentleman.

You won't hear that sort of respect coming from Republicans. They called Clinton a commie, rapist, and every fucking name in the book.

Is he intimating that President obama lacks the qualifications to lead this country?

No.

And he did.

LOL, Clinton and other Democrats are openly refuting the only chance Obama has, slandering Romney's business record.

Nobody is slandering Romney's business record.

He made himself over a quarter billion dollars.

He was very successful.

Bush was pretty successful at enriching himself too.

No.

And he did.

LOL, Clinton and other Democrats are openly refuting the only chance Obama has, slandering Romney's business record.

Nobody is slandering Romney's business record.

He made himself over a quarter billion dollars.

He was very successful.

Bush was pretty successful at enriching himself too.

The Obama's are doing a fine job of it too..she has a new book coming out.
she's traveling all over the country on OUR DIME promoting it..

Bill Clinton said Romney's business career is "Sterling", Obama isn't qualified, a Chicago street thug, and uses the race card.

I like it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back