Will any Trump supporters care if Trump is on tape saying N*gger?

Will any Trump Supporters care if Trump did call blacks N*gger on tape?

• No- Trump can say anything

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No- Many will applaud him for his lack of political correctness

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No- Many will be agreeing with his word choice

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes- Many Trump supporters will be offended

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
LOL- poor little Trumpkin. Reading comprehension is not your friend.
You not only said it, you didn't allow the software to auto suppress the ****** word. Your inner-racist typed it so it would display n!gger.

Please stop with your fascist racism.

LOL- poor little Trumpkin. I typed N*gger so that we all knew what I was talking about- but no- I am not saying the actual word here or in conversation.

How often do you say it?

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

Rump could don an orange hood, burn a cross crowing "Jews will not replace Me", drown five kittens, kick ten puppies, mock seventeen congenital disabilities, shoot an innocent bystander and call everybody in the crowd ni**ers and "wetbacks" and "pu**ies" and "g**ks" and then drop to his knees to give Vlad Putin a superb knob job, and they'd break into applause ooing and aaahing about "goodness gracious how refreshing, thank God we didn't have to watch Hillary do this".

Such is the world of the self-deluded.

The Republican Party has joined the dark side. Trump punished Brennan for exercising his First Amendment rights, political speech. Though being critical of Trump, Brennan has not divulged classified information. Trump punished Brennan for being critical of him, and a number of Republicans support Trump in his infringement of First Amendment rights.

This is surreal.

Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, the chamber's second-ranking Republican, said he doesn't understand why former employees have access to classified information at all. Perhaps it is because the persons on Trump's enemies list have over 300 years combined experience in political and intelligence matters.

GOP Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado called Brennan's comments on the administration "disgraceful" to the country.
"I think what John Brennan has said about this country over the past several months has been disgraceful," Gardner said. Brennan has not been critical of the country. He has been critical of Trump. Gardner's intelligence may be an issue. What a foolish statement.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott responded, "why should I find it to be troubling. I don't think it's retribution," Scott said. "However, I think it's clear that Brennan has found a way to monetize a part of his national security clearance and I'm not sure how that served our national security." What politician hasn't done that? Is Scott really that naive or does he think the folks in South Carolina are stupid?

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Brennan brought it upon himself. "I think Mr. Brennan brought this upon himself by being so outrageous in his comments, making conclusions that I don't think are supported by the evidence. When you look at CIA policy of how a former director should carry themselves, I think Mr. Brennan stepped well over the line."

Now that is interesting, coming from Graham. Brennan said this about Helsinki. "Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was nothing short of treasonous," Brennan, obviously, was not in government when he said that.

Lindsey Graham, a sitting Senator and a member of Trump's party, had this to say about Helsinki. “Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning ... This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”

That sure sounds treasonous to me.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate ... The summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake. No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.” Republican Senator John McCain.

At Helsinki Trump rejected the American intelligence community and accepted Putin's word because he was forceful. “The Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community.” Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell.

“The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals.” House Speaker Paul Ryan.

To Cornyn, Gardner, Scott, Graham, I have only one question. What did Brennan get wrong?

Now the guileless Trump admits to the Wall Street Journal that the Russian probe was the reason for the action taken against Brennan. In other words the spineless Republicans are now cheering Trump's attempt at obstruction of justice.

As a Republican this is making me sick.

Nobody cares about this. Maybe the 3 million NEW YORK TIMES subscribers and the 463 idiots who tune in MSNBC every night but people could not be any more disinterested in this Brennan story. By September, will be in the memory hole like Stormy Daniels.

You not only said it, you didn't allow the software to auto suppress the ****** word. Your inner-racist typed it so it would display n!gger.

LOL- poor little Trumpkin. I typed N*gger so that we all knew what I was talking about- but no- I am not saying the actual word here or in conversation.

How often do you say it?
I see that it is important to you not to say ******.

Are there any words blacks should b forbidden to speak?
. Death Angel
Me too. ****** toes is what my mom called them and so do I ...still. It's what they look like. Nothing racist about that. Do you come from the Midwest corn belt perhaps?
Yep. The evil, racist midwest in worthless flyover country.

I actually haven't heard the term since I was 6 or 7, I guess. But if some control freak leftist demands to know if I currently now, or EVER said the word that must not be spoken, then yes, I have said the word that offends white tards -- ******!

Last edited:
I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

You libtards are so full of shit…

The race card is all you got….

You didn’t care that obongo went to a RACIST church for 20 years.

You didn’t give a shit that some of obongo’s best friends were RACIST…..

You didn’t give a shit when obongo said the police acted stupidly while

taking up for his RACIST buddy gates.

You libtards never called Trump a Racist before he ran for President

I don’t give a shit if Trump said ****** ****** ******…….

Trump is not near the racist obongo was…..

We all know you libtards are full of shit…..

Poor little Trumpkin.

Still believing that the only racists are blacks......

You are a typical full of shit libtard….

You can’t address the facts………….

Every American who claims that they have never said "******" is lying.
Growing up I ONLY knew Brazil nuts as "****** toes". That's what a 5 year old was always told they were called.

And do you still call them that?

If not- when did you stop?
****** toes? This thread reminded me of it. I have NO problem with it any more than my black brothers do.
We peel the skin off them and call them honky toes.

How often do you say it?
But to type it, you had to think it. Same thing. Do something about your inner racism and projection.

Growing up I ONLY knew Brazil nuts as "****** toes". That's what a 5 year old was always told they were called.

****** toes? This thread reminded me of it. I have NO problem with it any more than my black brothers do.
That is true. Peel off the skin they are brown, when off, they are white-ish.

That is true. Peel off the skin they are brown, when off, they are white-ish.
Will white libs demand the end of the h-word?

How often do you say it?
But to type it, you had to think it. Same thing. Do something about your inner racism and projection.

How many times a day do you say n*gger as part of your inner racism expressing your racism outwardly?

I really don't think so.

Poor little Trumpkin.

Poor little Trumpkin- you don't even know what facts are.

You are typical full of shit contard Trumpkin.

I really don't think so.

If you had a Tape of Hillary using the N word, would you have voted for Trump?

I really don't think so.

Of course we all know that he answer to that

I really don't think so.

Of course we all know that he answer to that

Yes, but the thing is, both scenarios are probable, so who really should care anyway? By all accounts from SS agents Hillary has a foul mouth behind closed doors and flys into witch like rages.... why should we doubt her probability?

I really don't think so.

You know the tape of Trump grabbing women was like 20 years old right? not said in the capacity of a president or political candidate... and was just one guy bragging to another. Well if your going to condemn Trump for foul language I hope you have equal disdain for Clinton. In his case though he was spared a friend tape recording his private conversations. One can look at his track record with women though and be pretty certain he did more than just talk

I really don't think so.

Poor little Trumpkin.

Poor little Trumpkin- you don't even know what facts are.

You are typical full of shit contard Trumpkin.

You still can't address the facts you poor little libtard……

We all know it's you and yours that are full of SHIT...……

You prove it with every post you make...….

Forum List

Back