wikileaks show that turkey supported AQ in iraq while it supported seperatists

The Turkish People don't want our Soldiers there,yet we stay. Just more stupid Interventionist policies. How much do we pay for our Soldiers to be in Turkey? I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot of cash. As Turkey becomes more radicalized,they will become more Anti-American. This is currently happening. This is why i'm against Empire policies. We have to pay a country like Turkey whose people hate us,to keep our Soldiers there. We do this all over the World. So what's the cost of maintaining an Empire?...Money & Dignity. Bring our kids home.

OK, bring the kids home, but only once we have carpet bombed the Turkish enemy.

The Turkish People don't want our Soldiers there,yet we stay. Just more stupid Interventionist policies. How much do we pay for our Soldiers to be in Turkey? I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot of cash. As Turkey becomes more radicalized,they will become more Anti-American. This is currently happening. This is why i'm against Empire policies. We have to pay a country like Turkey whose people hate us,to keep our Soldiers there. We do this all over the World. So what's the cost of maintaining an Empire?...Money & Dignity. Bring our kids home.

OK, bring the kids home, but only once we have carpet bombed the Turkish enemy.

Naw they'll be bombing themselves 24/7 pretty soon. The radical Muslims are taking control of Turkey. Tomorrow's Turkey will look much different than today's Turkey. They'll be busy killing their own very soon. Maintaining an Empire is vastly over-rated. The Turkish People don't want us there so we should simply pack up and get the hell out of there. We're only still there because we pay them a hefty amount of cash. Like i said,what's the cost of maintaining an Empire?...Money & Dignity. Bring our kids home.

(...) we pay them a hefty amount of cash (...)

About US paying Turkey money

http://gbk.eads.usaidallnet.gov/
15865550.gif

Naw they'll be bombing themselves 24/7 pretty soon. The radical Muslims are taking control of Turkey. Tomorrow's Turkey will look much different than today's Turkey. They'll be busy killing their own very soon. Maintaining an Empire is vastly over-rated. The Turkish People don't want us there so we should simply pack up and get the hell out of there. We're only still there because we pay them a hefty amount of cash. Like i said,what's the cost of maintaining an Empire?...Money & Dignity. Bring our kids home.

Good point. I hope the muzzies start killing eachother there. It will make our job easier.

Nearly 640 million Indians, or 54 percent of the 1.1 billion population lack access to toilets or other sanitation facilities.
In some states, the problem was so bad that village women started a slogan: "No toilet, no bride."
India tops list of nations lacking toilets - The Economic Times

Please, get your shit in order before you try to be funny.

Haha.

Israel will kick your ass OR your own muzzies will start blowing eachother up. Either solution is commendable.

Muzzie terrorists will be hunted down and killed off. Muzzie Terrorists in Pakistan, Turkey and Iran will be destroyed.

I was referring to the amount of cash we pay to have our Soldiers stationed in Turkey. But we have given them quite a bit of cash in "Aid" over the years as well. The bottom line is the Turkish People don't want our troops there. So why are we still there? I'm sure our Government has lots of answers to that question but i can't agree with any of them. We pay the Turks to be stationed there. It really is that simple. The same can be said for most of the places in the World we have Military Bases. All this ass-kissing and pay-offs for what? They don't want us there and we shouldn't be there. So fuck Turkey and the rest. Just bring em all home.

About 665 million people in India -- about half the population -- lack access to latrines.

washingtonpost.com - In India, More Women Demand Toilets Before Marriage

"I won't let my daughter near a boy who doesn't have a latrine,"

1111111111511b6493kml.jpg
Never been a fan of India either, I love the food, but I think Indian food in India would make me sick and give me a wide variety of diseases, as for toilets and hygiene though I think Japan would be the best.

Edit: Whoever thumbed down that, I know plenty of people who visited India who didn't like it, also if you have read anything about hygiene in the third world then getting sick there is quite common among tourists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back