wikileaks show that turkey supported AQ in iraq while it supported seperatists

So ? We supported Sadam while he gassed Iranians.

As long as Muslims fuck other Muslims ...... that's honky dory with me.

More of that the better it is.

The trick is not to get caught.

If one does......well, so sorry.

Shit happens.

This is the EXACT reason the WTC was destoryed and 3000 people died in NYC and over 100 people died in Washington.

The EXACT REASON.

You fuck with other people..they will respond.

The Turks have been known as double-dealers for the last, oh, thousand years or so. Thsi is why the western world has consistently supported Greece since that country's struggle for freedom.
Turkey can go fuck itself. Whatever westernizing was done by Attaturk is long gone and they are deteriorating into another shitty little middle eastern country.

If this is the way conservatives look at NATO allies..who have long shown their loyalty to this country's aims..

It explains alot. Like why we are so screwed, internationally.

I think it's time Isreali intelligence or the CIA hunts this wikileaks guy down and engineers a convenient fatal car crash.

2002 - Enourmous pressure on Turkey to open it's territory for US's attack on Iraq. Turkey was selected as Norther Front. 62.000 US troops were supposed to march through Turkey.
2003 - Neo-Con's fabricate a war.
2003 - 2007 PKK attacks on Turkey rise exponentially

Neo-Cons like Wolfowitz demand apology from Turkey.
Wolfowitz
'Let's have a Turkey that steps up and says: 'We made a mistake. We should have known how bad things were in Iraq, but we know now. Let's figure out how we can be as helpful as possible to the Americans,
AFTEREFFECTS: DIPLOMACY; Turkey Rejects Criticism by U.S. Official Over Iraq - New York Times

With such mindset it's no wonder the USA armed the PKK as punishment against Turkey for not participating in a fabricated war.
Attacks of PKK rise, from Washington come constantly vioces, that Turkey has no business in N-Iraq - not even to attack the PKK bases.
In November 2007, then Foreign Minister Gül (now President) travels to White House whilst the 2nd Army is amassed on Iraq-Turkish border. Relations stand at total collapse.

At that November 2007 meeting, a comprimise is reached: US planes from N. Iraq withdraw so Turkish jets can operate there. The US from this point on submits 'actionable intelligence' to Turkey. And Turkey promises to launch only a small-scale military operation into N. Iraq.
That Operation happens in the Winter, where the Army would kill 724 from the estimated 4.000 terrorists operating out of N. Iraq:
2008 Turkish incursion into northern Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Independently, but around same time, it becomes evident, that Turkey won't join EU despite holding accession talks with the EU. Some serious shit in Turkey's neighbourhood is going on - against the interests of Turkey. Turkey decides to counter these foreign-designs on her own borders and in her own neighbourhood.
So, Turkey begins to project greater Influence over the area.
In that process Israel is turning out to become another point of friction between USA and Turkey.

It's beyond any repair (USA-Turkey), due to geo-political conditions (which are changing fast) USA and Turkey still co-operate on bigger issues or macro-level.
Together with Lobby-Games in Washington from Israelis and Armenians, who produce Anti-Turkish resolutions or hinder Ambassadorial nominations to Turkey (No US Ambassador in Turkey since summer 2010), there is nothing left of nostalgia of old times. We are just waiting for multi-polar world order to emerge to downgrade the quality of our relationships with USA significantly. In that multi-polar world Turkey envisions herself to be the dominant country of the West-Asia.

Washington is infected by one of those competitors (Israel), so there is no hope for US-Turkish relations in the long-run. Simple as that.

The breaking-point was Iraq-War and all it brought. Still, with European allies, the USA will do honey-moon again, given that you do not elect some asshole Neo-Cons again. But with Turkey it's over.

I've always thought the PKK was funded by the Bush administration to weaken Iran (no, there is no way to prove this definitively). But like some many stupid things carried out by this country..it had some unintended consequences.

The Turks have been known as double-dealers for the last, oh, thousand years or so. Thsi is why the western world has consistently supported Greece since that country's struggle for freedom.
Turkey can go fuck itself. Whatever westernizing was done by Attaturk is long gone and they are deteriorating into another shitty little middle eastern country.

"The fox calls the grapes sour which it can't get".
Turkish proverb.

I've always thought the PKK was funded by the Bush administration to weaken Iran (no, there is no way to prove this definitively). But like some many stupid things carried out by this country..it had some unintended consequences.

Does not matter.
You can't control terrorist organizations. It was a big story for english-speaking community when Seymour Hersh from New Yorker revealed how USA is creating a sister-organization (PJAK) out of PKK.
Terrorist organizations are outlaws following no rules of law. You can not tell exact same organization: "Bomb Iran, but not Turkey.". They will do as they like.

Military to Military breakpoint was the so-called 'Hood event'
Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read that Wikipedia entry. All for a fabricated war.

Does not matter.
You can't control terrorist organizations. It was a big story for english-speaking community when Seymour Hersh from New Yorker revealed how USA is creating a sister-organization (PJAK) out of PKK.
Terrorist organizations are outlaws following no rules of law. You can not tell exact same organization: "Bomb Iran, but not Turkey.". They will do as they like.

Military to Military breakpoint was the so-called 'Hood event'
Hood event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read that Wikipedia entry. All for a fabricated war.

I agree totally.

Funding the Muj in Afghanistan was a huge blunder.

Have we closed that Military Base in Turkey yet? If we haven't,we should do so immediately. The Turkish People haven't wanted us there for a very long time. I have seen footage of Turkish citizens spitting on our American Soldiers. Yet we stayed all these years anyway. Turkey is also undergoing aggressive Islamization as well. If we haven't left,we should. Our kids in our Military deserve better.

Have we closed that Military Base in Turkey yet? If we haven't,we should do so immediately. The Turkish People haven't wanted us there for a very long time. I have seen footage of Turkish citizens spitting on our American Soldiers. Yet we stayed all these years anyway. Turkey is also undergoing aggressive Islamization as well. If we haven't left,we should. Our kids in our Military deserve better.

Incirlik is the safest base the US has in this region. Only the Russians still might point some missiles on it for doomsday WW3 scenario.
Gulf bases = no restrictions for USA, but not so safe from Iran and other adversaries
Incirlik = safe

Your spitting stories are imaginative.
If you don't have to contribute anything, fuck off with your low-class mouth.

Incirlik is the safest base the US has in this region. Only the Russians still might point some missiles on it for doomsday WW3 scenario.
Gulf bases = no restrictions for USA, but not so safe from Iran and other adversaries
Incirlik = safe

Your spitting stories are imaginative.
If you don't have to contribute anything, fuck off with your low-class mouth.

Just because you haven't seen the footage,doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have seen the footage of Turks spitting on our U.S. Soldiers. They are also becoming radicalized as Islamization takes hold there. They don't want us there. We should immediately close that Base and move on. We should not force our kids to stay somewhere they're not welcome. It's time to get out of Turkey once and for all.

Just because you haven't seen the footage,doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have seen the footage of Turks spitting on our U.S. Soldiers. They are also becoming radicalized as Islamization takes hold there. They don't want us there. We should immediately close that Base and move on. We should not force our kids to stay somewhere they're not welcome. It's time to get out of Turkey once and for all.

:eusa_angel: at your footage.

Incirlik is a 3-part facility, serving NATO, US Airforce and Turkish Airforce at same time. Nothing gets 'closed', but you're free to piss off. US Airforce has usage rights, which are granted and renewed by Turkish Parliament. For offensive operations out of Incirlik again Parliament approval is required, which is why the base is mainly operating as a logistics hub.
For NATO, nuclear-bombs are stationed there under NATO's nuclear-sharing agreement.

If USA 'redeploys' from Incirlik or we don't renew usage rights, the facility won't be closed, but still used by Turkish Airforce and NATO.
But I doubt, the USA ever will redeploy. Soon, the base will be covered by the coming NATO missile shield, and it's on Turkey's territory and Turkey does not have enemies in form of nation-states in the region. There is no nation-state around that attacks Turkish territory independent of the meteorological conditions the US is facing in the region.

Incirlik Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eusa_angel: at your footage.

Incirlik is a 3-part facility, serving NATO, US Airforce and Turkish Airforce at same time. Nothing gets 'closed', but you're free to piss off. US Airforce has usage rights, which are granted and renewed by Turkish Parliament. For offensive operations out of Incirlik again Parliament approval is required, which is why the base is mainly operating as a logistics hub.
For NATO, nuclear-bombs are stationed there under NATO's nuclear-sharing agreement.

If USA 'redeploys' from Incirlik or we don't renew usage rights, the facility won't be closed, but still used by Turkish Airforce and NATO.
But I doubt, the USA ever will redeploy. Soon, the base will be covered by the coming NATO missile shield, and it's on Turkey's territory and Turkey does not have enemies in form of nation-states in the region. There is no nation-state around that attacks Turkish territory independent of the meteorological conditions the US is facing in the region.

Incirlik Air Base - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can keep it open,i don't care. As long as we're not there,i don't care what they do in Turkey. As far as NATO goes,it's an out-dated concept. We should no longer be a part of it. We should not force our kids in our Military to stay anywhere they're not welcome. The Turkish People don't want us there. Time to move on.

(...) Time to move on.

Make a petition and I will sign it.
Independent from the fact, that you are an asshole of the size of a whole foot to put your imaginative footage through.

Turkey will become a a radical Muslim Hell-Hole eventually anyway. The Turkish People don't like Americans and honestly we don't like them either. So why stay? This Nation and our kids in our Military deserve better. So let me be more blunt...FUCK Turkey and FUCK NATO!!

Last edited:
So ? We supported Sadam while he gassed Iranians.

As long as Muslims fuck other Muslims ...... that's honky dory with me.

More of that the better it is.

The trick is not to get caught.

If one does......well, so sorry.

Shit happens.

This is the EXACT reason the WTC was destoryed and 3000 people died in NYC and over 100 people died in Washington.

The EXACT REASON.

You fuck with other people..they will respond.

Hey Callow, you Anti-American POS:

I said: "AS long as MUSLIMS fuck other MUSLIMS etc....

I realize that you're probably a Mid Eastern Arsehole (IOW, the ENEMY WITHIN).....or simply an arsehole behaving like one but if you had a nanogram of a brain AND KNEW HOW TO READ.... you'd realize that what I'm saying is that THIS IS BETWEEN FUCKING MUSLIMS !!!

IF THEY WANT TO OBLITERATE EACH OTHER.....THE SOONER THE BETTER !!!!

WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR WELFARE, SHITHEAD !!!

As far as we are concerned, these Muslim shitheads are like scorpions fighting between each other......we simply apply civilized behaviour to those WHO DO LESS HARM TO US than the other.

And, if we get caught siding with those who mean less harm to us than the other.......AND THESE OTHER MUSLIM ARSEHOLES ATTACK US......then if we Americans were smart.....WE, AMERICANS, WOULD ANNIHILATE THEM for even DREAMING about something like 9/11.

Instead, we pussyfoot with these Muslim Arseholes and get criticized by these fucking Muslims .....or MuslimArselickers like you....... instead of just OBLITERATING YOU !!!!

Geddit, you fucking Anti-American POS ???

Last edited:
(...) Time to move on.

Make a petition and I will sign it.
Independent from the fact, that you are an asshole of the size of a whole foot to put your imaginative footage through.

Turkey will become a a radical Muslim Hell-Hole eventually anyway. The Turkish People don't like Americans and honestly we don't like them either. So why stay? This Nation and our kids in our Military deserve better. So let me be more blunt...FUCK Turkey and FUCK NATO!!

SPOT ON !!!!! Libocalypse.....SPOT ON !!!!

That's the spirit.:cuckoo:

I see OzShit can't help being just a shit.....as usual.

Forum List

Back