Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

Story is unraveling for you idiot liberals...

"Julian Assange, a WikiLeaks editor, acknowledged to Fox News in an interview Tuesday evening that "it's likely some of the individuals seen in the video were carrying weapons."

"... images gathered during a military investigation of the incident show multiple weapons around the dead bodies in the courtyard, including at least three RPGs."

"the military says that because the van had no visible markings to suggest it was an ambulance or a protected vehicle, it was fair game under Army rules."

"Hanzlik called the death of the Reuters photographers "incredibly unfortunate." That sad part is, he said, they weren't wearing any markings or jerseys that would have signaled to U.S. forces they were members of the media."

FOXNews.com - Military Raises Questions About Credibility of Leaked Iraq Shooting Video

Nothing is unravelling except a lot of piss-weak excuses...

But ya gotta love how wikileaks is not credible in one post but rock solid in another......

War is a bitch at times.

Yes, war is a bitch, actual combat is a mother fucker.

Lesson to our enemies, leave your kids at home.

Lesson to reporters, don't walk down the street with our enemies.

Lesson One: ID your targets properly
Lesson Two: Now people are not allowed to drive around their own neighbourhood with their kids in case an invading army accidentally shoots them?
Lesson Three: Who said they were your enemies? You STILL don't know who they were. See Lesson One....

Last edited:
But ya gotta love how wikileaks is not credible in one post but rock solid in another......

Even the US govt has said the tapes are authentic....

There are some people who are so rabid about this kind of thing that they leave their humanity at the door.

And I'm not one of those people who don't realise that people accidentally get killed in cross fire, and that mistakes happen on occasion. This looked like deliberate targetting (note how the chopper was circling for some time)...at no stage was the chopper or any other person targetted by those on the ground. Straight out mindless slaughter.

You guys defending this are defending the indefensible IMO....but then again, you've proven over again that you do no wrong. Everybody else is wrong and you're right...

Last edited:
I was referring to you and the other idiots trying to Monday morning quarterback actions that you know jack shit about.

Sweetie, I know. But the fact is, that applies much better to Terry than to any of 'us.' None of 'us' really want to go into a war zone and shoot up bunch of kids. However Terry here doesn't see anything wrong with it.

And thanks to the guys you like to shit on, you don't have to go into a war zone, and you don't have to worry about it ever coming to you.

Piece of shit.
actually the more they kill their children the more cconcerned I am it will be coming to me...peice of shit

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga
You ever clock someone who talk shit, or look at you wrong?
Imagine if they shot your children, and was rapin' your moms

Bin Laden Lyrics, Immortal Technique

"We were coming back and we saw an injured man. My father said, 'let's take him to hospital.' Then I heard only the bullets ... Why did they shoot us? Didn't they see we were children?"

Get the fuck out of Iraq. America has no business meddling in the affairs of the Islamic world.

Shouldn't we blame both?

First: The Father who brought his children in the middle of a fucking war zone is a outright idiot.

Second: The Pilots for not knowing Children were in there before shooting the Van.

No, we shouldn't. The entire country is a war zone and it's the American government's fault that this war zone exists in the first place. The father can't be blamed for attempting to help someone who was injured, nor can insurgents be blamed for attempting to free themselves and their neighbors from the tyranny of an unjust occupation.

It is interesting that Libs were all over this thread when they wanted to spread the lies about these people being innocent civilians.

When that story gets exploded into a million bits they disappear.

So it's the old liberals versus conservatives again, heh?

Wow, your life must be one lonely cold dark experience if you see everything only from that point of view.

I have never said all of these people were 'innocent civilians' all I know is that the soldiers were AWFULLY cavalier about killing a bunch of people who didn't even provoke them. Some of them might have had guns, but they didn't shoot at the American soldiers. They were just milling around the area - so what if they had guns, after all, they're in a fucking war zone! Also, the van that later on came to pick up the wounded was very obviously not there to engage the US pilots, but to simply pick up the wounded. And there were kids inside, who were shot at and the soldiers didn't offer a motherfucking ounce of remorse or alarm over that! They shot a bunch of people without being provoked or targeted themselves - as if they were just a bunch of fucking rabbits - and then laughed about it all the way and then showed no remorse or alarm over the fact that even children were present there!

They're bunch of motherfucking psychos and I give no motherfucking shit about the 'adrenaline rush' excuse. Adrenaline rush my ass.

Last edited:
There's no excuse for what we saw on that video.

What we saw was the assassination of innocent people by US troops.

This wasn't done accidently, or in a heated exchange of fire. Neither was it done in the fog of war.

This seemed to be done knowingly by troops who seemed to be having fun shooting civilians like they were nothing more than fish in barrel.

Wait, it gets worse..

These murdering asshole are likely to get away with this war crime, and then guess what?

They'll come back to this country and expect us to treat them like patriotic Americans.

In another thread you people are debating the insult to our nation of burning our flag.

These murderers are the real insult to this nation, folks.

They just wiped their asses on our flag and on everything for which it stands and yet, about half of you nitwits think what they did was a good thing.

No wonder this nation is hosed.

Last edited:
"We were coming back and we saw an injured man. My father said, 'let's take him to hospital.' Then I heard only the bullets ... Why did they shoot us? Didn't they see we were children?"
Get the fuck out of Iraq. America has no business meddling in the affairs of the Islamic world.

Shouldn't we blame both?

First: The Father who brought his children in the middle of a fucking war zone is a outright idiot.

Second: The Pilots for not knowing Children were in there before shooting the Van.

No, we shouldn't. The entire country is a war zone and it's the American government's fault that this war zone exists in the first place. The father can't be blamed for attempting to help someone who was injured, nor can insurgents be blamed for attempting to free themselves and their neighbors from the tyranny of an unjust occupation.

I always thought the Right preached Jesus and Jesus preached to aid those in need...

evidently, I was wrong on that...

Next time Al Queda is successful and you idiots start bitching about Americans being murdered, I want you all to remember this video.

You wanna know why the whole world wants to kill Americans? The answer was posted by Eots here on 4-06-2010, at 10:01 AM.

☭proletarian☭;2187346 said:
Next time Al Queda is successful and you idiots start bitching about Americans being murdered, I want you all to remember this video.

You wanna know why the whole world wants to kill Americans? The answer was posted by Eots here on 4-06-2010, at 10:01 AM.

At the risk of stealing EOTS thunder it was posted at 5-06-2010 at 9.06PM by Grump...:tongue:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/112374-collateral-murder.html

At the risk of stealing EOTS thunder it was posted at 5-06-2010 at 9.06PM by Grump...:tongue:

Grump is an inferior media outlet with only two correspondents in the thread :cool:

On that note, can we get a thread merger when the mods wake up?

☭proletarian☭;2187393 said:
Grump is an inferior media outlet with only two correspondents in the thread :cool:

On that note, can we get a thread merger when the mods wake up?[/QUOTE]

Possibly, but mine is well buried

as to your premise as to why these people murder, you are on the money of course. however, the right wing nutjobs will say they don't give a shit. Eye for an eye and all that....

May 6th 2010 hasn't arrived yet.

5:21-5:35 in the vid, I count 3 assault rifles. AK-47's to be precise.

The COD comment meant that you and this fucker in the video have no idea what you are looking at.

they are tri pods for cameras as reported by reuters

Negative. Second from the left is carrying a Kalashnikov. And you call me a sheep. Since when do you believe what the media tells you. Those are rifles fuckstick.

You are sheep. Pure fuxxing sheep. You don't have what it takes to be honest as you prove over and over.

Every soldier involved needs to be prosecuted as well as a CID investigation into the COC. We have testimonies of Vets stating these types of slaughters are not rare:
Http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=41605

I fought in Iraq in Desert Storm with the 3rd ACR (one of the first units to engage on the ground) so having been there and in similar situations I can say from experience this was not legal in any way. The civilians were taking no tactical positions. They made not one fuxxing single hostile move. It looked like a group of guys on a Sunday morning stroll. When I was there we could not engage until we had definitive confirmation of an imminent threat. We had situations where we would be approached by civilians on the ground and we still could not fire without threat confirmation. Most of the time the people were just hungry and thirsty so we gave them MREs and water.

This was a case of bloodthirsty soldiers. Do they represent all Soldiers? Of course not. It's fucking sickening the military knew of this and did nothing. Personally, I believe the politics behind condoning this shit is to maintain violence to justify putting in permanent military bases.

I know it pisses people off they can't ignore my opinion based on the "you have not been there" defense and I'm guessing some are so desperately pathetic they will accuse me of lying. It only shows the depths of your denial. If we do not hold our own military accountable we have absolutely no room to bitch about terrorists. That video is terrorism defined.

From what I seemed to get from the long video.

Troops had been fired on not far from this area only a few minutes earlier. Or at least within the hour.

The Helicopters were patrolling the area because of that fire.

I saw at least 2 people with AK's and could not make out what the one guy had which the pilot said was an RPG.

The pilots/gunners did not ID the children prior to firing. It was ground troops that found the children. And took them to a hospital.

One person on the ground confirmed at least one RPG.

RPG's are not a defensive weapon.

I do not understand all the reasons the van was fired upon, but the video does not allow me to pass judgment either.

Wrong. That ^ was no war crime.

Your edited version is deliberately misleading, you propagandist.

The fuller version makes it PLAIN that the pieces of shit shown getting blown to bits had JUST been planting IEDs. Fuck them and all their scummy body parts. They got killed in war and deserve no pity, especially since they were absolutely on the side of evil. I hope it still hurts them in hell.

From what I seemed to get from the long video.

Troops had been fired on not far from this area only a few minutes earlier. Or at least within the hour.

The Helicopters were patrolling the area because of that fire.

I saw at least 2 people with AK's and could not make out what the one guy had which the pilot said was an RPG.

The pilots/gunners did not ID the children prior to firing. It was ground troops that found the children. And took them to a hospital.

One person on the ground confirmed at least one RPG.

RPG's are not a defensive weapon.

I do not understand all the reasons the van was fired upon, but the video does not allow me to pass judgment either.

Bull. Shit. This is why we are headed for a fall because even when we have video and audio evidence of a slaughter people like you squirm and squeezle every possible ridiculous angle to try and excuse the inexcusable.

Look at the actions of the people. They were casually walking around. That is not what happens in a hostile engagement. Then you claim a RPG is not a "defensive" weapon? In can be used either way so you're trying to use a bullshit label to basically say:

"So what there were no hostile actions. Someone said they saw an RPG."

There are not enough hallucinogenics in the world to spin this as a legal or morally justifiable engagement.

It amazes me what you guys get from a highly edited video with some douchenozzle that obviously has an agenda narrating. Bunch of fucking sheep.

Wrong. That ^ was no war crime.

Your edited version is deliberately misleading, you propagandist.

The fuller version makes it PLAIN that the pieces of shit shown getting blown to bits had JUST been planting IEDs. Fuck them and all their scummy body parts. They got killed in war and deserve no pity, especially since they were absolutely on the side of evil. I hope it still hurts them in hell.

Does the Snitch Bitch have that solid evidence showing they were planting IEDs? Maybe the Reuters camera has that footage?

Forum List

Back