Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

It amazes me what you guys get from a highly edited video with some douchenozzle that obviously has an agenda narrating. Bunch of fucking sheep.

I made my opinions based on the video and audio of the soldiers. Maybe you are just too simple and weak minded to be able to block out what that asswipe was saying? Don't extrapolate your inabilities into others' capabilities.

It amazes me what you guys get from a highly edited video with some douchenozzle that obviously has an agenda narrating. Bunch of fucking sheep.

I made my opinions based on the video and audio of the soldiers. Maybe you are just too simple and weak minded to be able to block out what that asswipe was saying? Don't extrapolate your inabilities into others' capabilities.

You mean the video that was cropped and didn't show much of anything except for the shooting? Oh okay.

You mean the video that was cropped and didn't show much of anything except for the shooting? Oh okay.

It was leaked from inside the Pentagon. What else you got dishonest babyham? The fact the crews were begging for permission to engage shows they were not being fired upon. Even after they slaughtered the people they did not come under fire but you want us to believe your imagination over the facts we see and hear. You're a fuxxing joke.

It was leaked from inside the Pentagon. What else you got dishonest babyham? The fact the crews were begging for permission to engage shows they were not being fired upon. Even after they slaughtered the people they did not come under fire but you want us to believe your imagination over the facts we see and hear. You're a fuxxing joke.

Then it was edited. What is dishonest about that?

Let's try this.

I want everyone to take a step back. Put all the flags, and all the badges, and all the cultural scar tissue out their mind and take another look at this video... only this time, imagine that you are an Iraqi. You don't worship the US military. You don't worship the liberal media. You don't care what the rules of engagement are. You are an everyday working class Iraqi of a high enough economic status to have internet access. And late one night, in your own home in Baghdad, you watch this video. The next morning, you step outside your door and you look up, and in the distance you see an Apache Helicopter, which has been a normal daily occurrence for years. You're 5 year old daughter has known no different. You can't tell what he's doing, or who he's watching. You can't hear his on board communication. But you know now, that in an instant, based on a mistake in perception, he could kill you and everyone you love, and everyone you know.

How do you feel?

Then show us all the unedited version you are basing your opinion on. Unlike you (and many others) I care about facts more than anything else when making judgment calls so if you can show an unedited version showing the engagement was justified I will apologize and fully retract what I have said.

I look forward to seeing the unedited version you speak of.

Then show us all the unedited version you are basing your opinion on. Unlike you (and many others) I care about facts more than anything else when making judgment calls so if you can show an unedited version showing the engagement was justified I will apologize and fully retract what I have said.

I haven't seen it either. I based my opinion on actually being in those types of situations. I just find it fucking hysterical that a bunch of armchair warrior conspiracy junkies are more than willing to form a damning opinion of these soldiers based on incomplete info.

I haven't seen it either. I based my opinion on actually being in those types of situations. I just find it fucking hysterical that a bunch of armchair warrior conspiracy junkies are more than willing to form a damning opinion of these soldiers based on incomplete info.

That's why you're a fuxxing joke. You're bitching about me forming my opinion based on both personal experience and the available facts while you fantasize about some other video version you've never even seen. Hell, you can't even provide proof of the unedited version. And don't even think about trying to hide behind the "I wasn't talking about you personally" bullshit unless you have a morbid desire to further embarrass yourself.

Wrong. That ^ was no war crime.

Your edited version is deliberately misleading, you propagandist.

The fuller version makes it PLAIN that the pieces of shit shown getting blown to bits had JUST been planting IEDs. Fuck them and all their scummy body parts. They got killed in war and deserve no pity, especially since they were absolutely on the side of evil. I hope it still hurts them in hell.

Does the Snitch Bitch have that solid evidence showing they were planting IEDs? Maybe the Reuters camera has that footage?

LOL! Thementrual flow- dripping pussy cowardly shittard has a question?

If you want an answer, ask it properly you anal pore.

If you have not seen the PREVIOUSLY-released version, ya retarded ass-licker, then you are relying on the shortened and edited version. How unsurprising.

I saw the prior version -- about two years ago -- and the stuff at the beginning (that was snipped out of the version shown here) CLEARLY depicted what the fucking scum was doing (off-camera in this version, to the top and to the right of any area shown in the current edited version) off at the side of the road. They were planting IEDs. And the good guys took out the trash.

Most excellent.

Wrong. That ^ was no war crime.

Your edited version is deliberately misleading, you propagandist.

The fuller version makes it PLAIN that the pieces of shit shown getting blown to bits had JUST been planting IEDs. Fuck them and all their scummy body parts. They got killed in war and deserve no pity, especially since they were absolutely on the side of evil. I hope it still hurts them in hell.

Does the Snitch Bitch have that solid evidence showing they were planting IEDs? Maybe the Reuters camera has that footage?

If you have not seen the PREVIOUSLY-released version, ya retarded ass-licker, then you are relying on the shortened and edited version. How unsurprising.

I saw the prior version -- about two years ago -- and the stuff at the beginning (that was snipped out of the version shown here) CLEARLY depicted what the fucking scum was doing (off-camera in this version, to the top and to the right of any area shown in the current edited version) off at the side of the road. They were planting IEDs. And the good guys took out the trash.

Most excellent.

So you watched a classified military video of this same shooting two years ago? (rotfl)

You're pure Snitch Bitch and you completely avoided posting any evidence of the unedited version. Are you waiting for some dum fuk at Freeper to finish splicing ariel footage or something? Why is it you jackasses keep bitching about an unedited version you cannot prove exists?

And looky here....the US is probably going to re-open the investigation based on the leaked video.

U.S. military weighs renewing probe over Iraq video - Iraq News

Now why would they do that? Why not simply show the mysterious "unedited" version so everyone can see the engagement was justified?

I saw the prior version -- about two years ago

:rofl:

Wow! Who would have guessed that Disability had high-level security clearance and access to classified videos?

Am I supposed to take your word on this one, big guy? :lol:

They got killed in war and deserve no pity, especially since they were absolutely on the side of evil.

Clearly, attempting to expel unwanted occupiers places one squarely on the side of "evil" - as long as those occupiers are from 'Murrica. :lol:

☭proletarian☭;2187344 said:
Shouldn't we blame both?

First: The Father who brought his children in the middle of a fucking war zone is a outright idiot.

Second: The Pilots for not knowing Children were in there before shooting the Van.

No, we shouldn't. The entire country is a war zone and it's the American government's fault that this war zone exists in the first place. The father can't be blamed for attempting to help someone who was injured, nor can insurgents be blamed for attempting to free themselves and their neighbors from the tyranny of an unjust occupation.

I always thought the Right preached Jesus and Jesus preached to aid those in need...

evidently, I was wrong on that...
No, you were right; you were just thinking of the wrong Jesus.

what_would_republican_jesus_do1.jpg

☭proletarian☭;2187346 said:
Next time Al Queda is successful and you idiots start bitching about Americans being murdered, I want you all to remember this video.

You wanna know why the whole world wants to kill Americans? The answer was posted by Eots here on 4-06-2010, at 10:01 AM.

At the risk of stealing EOTS thunder it was posted at 5-06-2010 at 9.06PM by Grump...:tongue:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/112374-collateral-murder.html

May 6th 2010 hasn't arrived yet.
He's using the Grumpian Calendar, which is about one month ahead of the Gregorian.

If it's edited, then release the whole video.

How about following the Rules of engagement?
or even the Geneva convention?

They did follow the ROE. That is evident when they didn't "re-engage" the person on the ground, who we know now was a reporter, when he was crawling on the ground. The reason the pilot is saying "C'mon, pick up a weapon.." Is so he can re-engage the man.

That was a terrible event all around, but the pilots were doing their job. They were flying route clearance for the Bushmaster (infantry) element and it was their job to identify and eliminate any threats before they could ambush the ground unit. That's what they did. In that light, you would expect them to be appropriately aggressive. They were under the impression they had identified weapons (AKs and an RPG) requested clearance to shoot and that's what they did.

Now, through the virtue of hindsite and video enhancement, we know they made a mistake and people want to start casting their bony fingers as if the pilots had such benefits during the time.

Before anyone gets on their high horse, every single fucking American is a shareholder in these deaths and all the other innocents that are killed when we send our military into combat. It's not just the soldiers.

The reason the pilot is saying "C'mon, pick up a weapon.." Is so he can re-engage the man.

Even as he was dying, they wanted any excuse to fire again.
Before anyone gets on their high horse, every single fucking American is a shareholder in these deaths and all the other innocents that are killed when we send our military into combat. It's not just the soldiers.

And one day we will reap what has been sown...

How about following the Rules of engagement?
or even the Geneva convention?

They did follow the ROE. That is evident when they didn't "re-engage" the person on the ground, who we know now was a reporter, when he was crawling on the ground. The reason the pilot is saying "C'mon, pick up a weapon.." Is so he can re-engage the man.

That was a terrible event all around, but the pilots were doing their job. They were flying route clearance for the Bushmaster (infantry) element and it was their job to identify and eliminate any threats before they could ambush the ground unit. That's what they did. In that light, you would expect them to be appropriately aggressive. They were under the impression they had identified weapons (AKs and an RPG) requested clearance to shoot and that's what they did.

Now, through the virtue of hindsite and video enhancement, we know they made a mistake and people want to start casting their bony fingers as if the pilots had such benefits during the time.

They did not follow ROE. At. All. Here is the direct link showing the 38 minute version.

Http://www.collateralmurder.org/

Never mind I had to post the info showing the full version. Just show where they were engaged that justified firing on the civilians. (state the exact time from the video.)

Thanks.

Most excellent.

So you watched a classified military video of this same shooting two years ago? (rotfl)

You're pure Snitch Bitch and you completely avoided posting any evidence of the unedited version. Are you waiting for some dum fuk at Freeper to finish splicing ariel footage or something? Why is it you jackasses keep bitching about an unedited version you cannot prove exists?

And looky here....the US is probably going to re-open the investigation based on the leaked video.

U.S. military weighs renewing probe over Iraq video - Iraq News

Now why would they do that? Why not simply show the mysterious "unedited" version so everyone can see the engagement was justified?

Twat drippings:

If you were not so mentally retarded, asshole, even a complete fuck-up like YOU would have noted the date on the post in the video linked earlier. That was, stupid, in December of 2007. I am not the one who said it was classified. It got RELEASED, you blithering buffoon.

Good grief, how can somebody be as fucking totally retarded as you are and yet still manage to breathe?

You remain utterly pathetic.

Here, by the way, is a slightly longer version of the shortened edited version seen in the earlier post, you pussy liar scumbag: Apache kill | Free Educational Videos - Watch Educational Videos Online | Veoh

My prior post did get a detail wrong. The guy was seen dropping a weapon in the field to the LEFT of the screen. [The evidence of their behavior snipped from the video shown earlier was NOT to the right side of the limited field of vision depicted.] Other than that, however, it DID (as I correctly noted) reveal that the fuckers WERE the bad guys.

I notice that despite all your whining and dishonesty, you aren't able to post actual facts.

No surprise. You are one useless cowardly lying menstrual dripping twat.

Forum List

Back