Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

LOL! Thementrual flow- dripping pussy cowardly shittard has a question?

If you want an answer, ask it properly you anal pore.

If you have not seen the PREVIOUSLY-released version, ya retarded ass-licker, then you are relying on the shortened and edited version. How unsurprising.

I saw the prior version -- about two years ago -- and the stuff at the beginning (that was snipped out of the version shown here) CLEARLY depicted what the fucking scum was doing (off-camera in this version, to the top and to the right of any area shown in the current edited version) off at the side of the road. They were planting IEDs. And the good guys took out the trash.

Most excellent.

So you watched a classified military video of this same shooting two years ago? (rotfl)

You're pure Snitch Bitch and you completely avoided posting any evidence of the unedited version. Are you waiting for some dum fuk at Freeper to finish splicing ariel footage or something? Why is it you jackasses keep bitching about an unedited version you cannot prove exists?

And looky here....the US is probably going to re-open the investigation based on the leaked video.

U.S. military weighs renewing probe over Iraq video - Iraq News

Now why would they do that? Why not simply show the mysterious "unedited" version so everyone can see the engagement was justified?

Twat drippings:

If you were not so mentally retarded, asshole, even a complete fuck-up like YOU would have noted the date on the post in the video linked earlier. That was, stupid, in December of 2007. I am not the one who said it was classified. It got RELEASED, you blithering buffoon.

Good grief, how can somebody be as fucking totally retarded as you are and yet still manage to breathe?

You remain utterly pathetic.

Here, by the way, is a slightly longer version of the shortened edited version seen in the earlier post, you pussy liar scumbag: Apache kill | Free Educational Videos - Watch Educational Videos Online | Veoh

My prior post did get a detail wrong. The guy was seen dropping a weapon in the field to the LEFT of the screen. [The evidence of their behavior snipped from the video shown earlier was NOT to the right side of the limited field of vision depicted.] Other than that, however, it DID (as I correctly noted) reveal that the fuckers WERE the bad guys.

I notice that despite all your whining and dishonesty, you aren't able to post actual facts.

No surprise. You are one useless cowardly lying menstrual dripping twat.

I just posted the full 38 minute video Snitch Bitch. Tell us the exact time where there is proof the guys just got done planting bombs as you claimed.

Also, how did you watch this video when Reuters has been trying to get it since 2007?

From the link I already posted:
"Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack."

Snitch Bitch, you have done nothing but embarrass the hell out of yourself. Again.

So you watched a classified military video of this same shooting two years ago? (rotfl)

You're pure Snitch Bitch and you completely avoided posting any evidence of the unedited version. Are you waiting for some dum fuk at Freeper to finish splicing ariel footage or something? Why is it you jackasses keep bitching about an unedited version you cannot prove exists?

And looky here....the US is probably going to re-open the investigation based on the leaked video.

U.S. military weighs renewing probe over Iraq video - Iraq News

Now why would they do that? Why not simply show the mysterious "unedited" version so everyone can see the engagement was justified?

Twat drippings:

If you were not so mentally retarded, asshole, even a complete fuck-up like YOU would have noted the date on the post in the video linked earlier. That was, stupid, in December of 2007. I am not the one who said it was classified. It got RELEASED, you blithering buffoon.

Good grief, how can somebody be as fucking totally retarded as you are and yet still manage to breathe?

Here, by the way, is a slightly longer version of the shortened edited version seen in the earlier post, you pussy liar scumbag: Apache kill | Free Educational Videos - Watch Educational Videos Online | Veoh

My prior post did get a detail wrong. The guy was seen dropping a weapon in the field to the LEFT of the screen. [The evidence of their behavior snipped from the video shown earlier was NOT to the right side of the limited field of vision depicted.] Other than that, however, it DID (as I correctly noted) reveal that the fuckers WERE the bad guys.

I notice that despite all your whining and dishonesty, you aren't able to post actual facts.

I just posted the full 38 minute video Snitch Bitch. Tell us the exact time where there is proof the guys just got done planting bombs as you claimed.

Also, how did you watch this video when Reuters has been trying to get it since 2007?

"Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack."

Snitch Bitch, you have done nothing but embarrass the hell out of yourself. Again.

Period Puddle:

In your usual blathering blithering imbecile style, you have managed to ignore the video I was discussing (you retard) and are attempting to discuss an entirely different video.

Jeez. You truly are a fucktarded moron.

Or a liar.

Either way, shit for brains, the crap you post is irrelevant.

I enjoy watching you confirm and perpetually re-confirm the fact that you are unable to do anything BUT make an asshole of yourself.

:lol:

Twat drippings:

Period Puddle:

In your usual blathering blithering imbecile style, you have managed to ignore the video I was discussing (you retard) and are attempting to discuss an entirely different video.

Or a liar.

I enjoy watching you confirm and perpetually re-confirm the fact that you are unable to do anything BUT make an asshole of yourself.

So you posted a video covering an engagement that is a different one than everyone else is discussing in this thread?

ROTFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Snitch Bitch posted a video aired by ABC on January 9, 2004! The leaked video we are discussing shows a shooting that happened in July 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Snitch Bitch has been pwned beyond all repair. You are a fuxxing joke!

Liarbility is a.... propagandist ,piece of shit ,scummy , evil. ,Thementrual flow, dripping pussy , shittard ,anal pore ,retarded ass-licker,

It's so cute when id-eots tries to turn my prose against me. :cuckoo:

Simply pwecious.

But, id-eots has already been exposed. He is a debzunker.

:lol::lol::lol: Randomly made-up words are id-eots' specialty.

Period Puddle:

Or a liar.

So you posted a video covering an engagement that is a different one than everyone else is discussing in this thread?

It was responsive, you imbecile, to another post in this thread.

Do try to keep up, twat puddle. Otherwise everybody will see what a complete fucking dripping period puddle lying twat you are.

Oh wait.

Everybody already knows that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Period Puddle:

Or a liar.

Do try to keep up, twat puddle. Otherwise everybody will see what a complete fucking dripping period puddle lying twat you are.

Oh wait.

"responsive" my ass. You thought you found a version of the op video so you rushed to post it without realizing it was a completely different video and now you are just trying to backpedal you Snitch Bitch.

So.......

Show us how you watched the op video two years ago and show us the evidence the guys shot in the op video were planting ieds you lying Snitch Bitch.

If someone threw down a weapon, does that make them a legit target?
If an American threw down his weapon should he be shot?

Wow some isolated incidents that no doubt were dealt with by court-marshalls. War is war and there are always some moronic soldiers in every war!

Funny a douche bag antiamerican communist such as yourself and the dumbass in your propaganda piece will nitpik and pull out every little incident and state this is the common place. These incidents are far from the norm.

You're a sik fuk. You're more pissed off the video was leaked versus the innocent people that were killed.

Also, there was no courts martial for this video you dum fuk. Not yet anyways.

According to Liability, he'd be a fair game, obviously ... Cuz he's tough like that. Fat, hairy and ugly ... and tough.

Wow some isolated incidents that no doubt were dealt with by court-marshalls. War is war and there are always some moronic soldiers in every war!

Funny a douche bag antiamerican communist such as yourself and the dumbass in your propaganda piece will nitpik and pull out every little incident and state this is the common place. These incidents are far from the norm.

So, G-Hooker, the ultimate stupid fuck calls this a 'little incident.' Heh, let's wrap it up guys, the fat jewish whore has sung, there's nothing more to see 'round here.

Hey, fat fuck! This video has been on the news the world over. This is not some 'little incident,' ya retard. Not to mention that innocent life has been cut short by a buncha trigger-happy psychos.

I already knew you were a moral whore, now you just confirmed it for me.

Threw down his weapon? :confused:

Are you fucking imbeciles for real? :cuckoo:

Look again at where he went, you idiot.

Then look what he was standing next to when he got blown to shit.

Oh wait.

"responsive" my ass.

No. Just responsive to the very video I was RESPONDING to.

It's right there in the link, you imbecile. http://www.usmessageboard.com/2188017-post118.html (responding to Jos' post of the "hunting" video I was addressing)

Or maybe it's just that you are a lying menstrual stain and are too embarrassed to admit the obvious truth which proves how idiotic you are.

The one Jos posted, fucktard, was originally posted (as I already noted) back in late 2007. That math is also beyond your very very limited skill set is not at all surprising. The unedited (fuller) version I had seen earlier was therefore obviously at least two years ago, too.

You stanky pussy drippings are all the same -- as dishonest as they come.

Last edited:

Oh wait.

"responsive" my ass.

It's right there in the link, you imbecile. http://www.usmessageboard.com/2188017-post118.html (responding to Jos' post of the "hunting" video I was addressing)

Or maybe it's just that you are a lying menstrual stain and are too embarrassed to admit the obvious truth which proves how idiotic you are.

The one Jos posted, fucktard, was originally posted (as I already noted) back in late 2007. That math is also beyond your very very limited skill set is not at all surprising. The unedited (fuller) version I had seen earlier was therefore obviously at least two years ago, too.

Oh damn! I fucked up! The Snitch Bitch is correct. He was talking about a different video and I apologize to the Snitch Bitch.

For clarification, which video were you talking about when you said they were planting ieds?

"responsive" my ass.

Oh damn! I fucked up! The Snitch Bitch is correct. He was talking about a different video and I apologize to the Snitch Bitch.

For clarification, which video were you talking about when you said they were planting ieds?

Holy SHIT! I can't believe it! bent tight, the menstrual drippings-panty-stain lying pussy actually more or less manned up and admitted that he was wrong!

I'm shocked.

I pains me to have to say this, but kudos to bent tight for at least having found the nadz to admit it at least this one time. :clap2:

Now, in response to that last "question," I was referring to the very same video, but the weapon that got tossed was NOT an IED. So (like that misfired memory of mine that had the action taking place on the other side of the screen), I got the IED part wrong, too, it appears. It was a weapon, but it was evidently not an IED.

Oh, and the reason I haven't said much about the original post -- and the prison-planet video linked in that OP -- is precisely because I don't know very much about it. I did have prior knowledge of the video Jos posted, so that video I felt free to comment on.

Last edited:

Holy SHIT! I can't believe it! bent tight, the menstrual drippings-panty-stain lying pussy actually more or less manned up and admitted that he was wrong!

I'm shocked.

I pains me to have to say this, but kudos to bent tight for at least having found the nadz to admit it at least this one time. :clap2:

Now, in response to that last "question," I was referring to the very same video, but the weapon that got tossed was NOT an IED. So (like that misfired memory of mine that had the action taking place on the other side of the screen), I got the IED part wrong, too, it appears. It was a weapon, but it was evidently not an IED.

Oh, and the reason I haven't said much about the original post -- and the prison-planet video linked in that OP -- is precisely because I don't know very much about it. I did have prior knowledge of the video Jos posted, so that video I felt free to comment on.

Okay.....I don't give a rat's about any other video so now that the confusion is cleared up will you be responding to this op? (btw, this is not the first time I've admitted to an error on my part Snitch Bitch but thanks)

That whiny bitch crimson keeps prancing about an unedited version of the op video but I posted the link for the full 38 minute video and.......nothing. The video is not from PP. It is from:

Http://www.collateralmurder.com

It even has the full transcript.

I'm shocked.

Okay.....I don't give a rat's about any other video so now that the confusion is cleared up will you be responding to this op? (btw, this is not the first time I've admitted to an error on my part Snitch Bitch but thanks)

That whiny bitch crimson keeps prancing about an unedited version of the op video but I posted the link for the full 38 minute video and.......nothing. The video is not from PP. It is from:

I hadn't seen it yet, because you know, I have a real job. :cool:

I'm shocked.

I hadn't seen it yet, because you know, I have a real job. :cool:

Lol....but strangely enough you had time to make several posts whining about people stating their opinions.

Your arrogant skank ass already passed judgment before reviewing the facts so stick to your glass gavel. As for your comment about having a "real job," when you're done embarrassing yourself in this thread you should look up websites that give helpful hints on excuses. One off the top of my head is you could say:

"Sorry for not addressing the facts earlier but it usually takes me two hours to watch "60 Minutes."

I'm shocked.

For some absurd reason, the leaky panty liner, bent tight, now asks me "will you be responding to this op?" RIGHT after I had JUST finished saying, "the reason I haven't said much about the original post -- and the prison-planet video linked in that OP -- is precisely because I don't know very much about it."

bent tight, you aren't very bright.

The video in the OP is PRISON PLANET's video. You know, the one where that smegma faced jackal pontificates that all of us are responsible for the allegedly illegal murderous actions supposedly depicted in the video. Of course, it still hasn't been established to my satisfaction that the idiots who got taken out -- as shown in that video -- weren't highly deserving of what they got.

I don't know if the "children" were actually in the vehicle or not, but I saw and heard no evidence suggesting that they were known to be children. And it is pretty fucking stupid and callous to drive children into a dangerous war zone that's just been lit-up.

I have not viewed any 38 minute video. Frankly, I'm not planning on it.

Forum List

Back