Wikileak'd video shows eager-to-kill troops firing on Reuters reporters and children

btw, dipshit, i have posted in this thread

Wasn't talking about this thread dumbfuck. I specifically said threads you don't post in. Keep embarrassing yourself.
you dont have to post in a thread to neg rep your post, dipshit
all you have to do is READ it
you made your usual dumbassed post, so it got negged

Another strawman. I never claimed one has to post in a thread to use the rep button. When I said to keep embarrassing yourself I didn't intend for you to take it so literal.

Wasn't talking about this thread dumbfuck. I specifically said threads you don't post in. Keep embarrassing yourself.

Another strawman. I never claimed one has to post in a thread to use the rep button. When I said to keep embarrassing yourself I didn't intend for you to take it so literal.
again, the embarrassment is all yours
but do keep showing your massive stupidity by your projection

btw, you IMPLIED one must post in the thread to rep someone for a post
so dipshit, fuck off

Last edited:

PussyPuddle a/k/a Bent twat is so stupid and generally dishonest that, at this point, he probably doesn't even see how badly he just embarrassed himself. :lol:

PussyPuddle a/k/a Bent twat is so stupid and generally dishonest that, at this point, he probably doesn't even see how badly he just embarrassed himself. :lol:
TFF eh?

so dipshit, fuck off

Never implied it either. It's common knowledge you can give reps or thanks....or both....in any thread whether one is posting in that thread or not. I'm pointing out you're so obsessed you stalk me on the board. You've been doing it for a very long time so I'm concerned for your mental health which is why I asked if your therapist has recommended you avoid that type of self destructive behavior. You can keep stalking as it does me no harm but it puts you closer to the insanity you fight.

so dipshit, fuck off

Never implied it either. It's common knowledge you can give reps or thanks....or both....in any thread whether one is posting in that thread or not. I'm pointing out you're so obsessed you stalk me on the board. You've been doing it for a very long time so I'm concerned for your mental health which is why I asked if your therapist has recommended you avoid that type of self destructive behavior. You can keep stalking as it does me no harm but it puts you closer to the insanity you fight.
wow, how fucking stupid can you get
you most certainly DID imply that it was wrong or improper to rep someone in the thread you didnt post in
i even quoted the post and highlighted it
as did Liability
you are too fucking stupid for words

and before you project your paranoid delusions onto me again, you should be seeking out professional help

Hey Divecon, just out of curiosity, how sick do you have to be to stalk me in threads and give neg reps where you aren't even posting? Hasn't your therapist advised against that kind of behavior? If not, find a new one.
how fucking stupid and dishonest do YOU have to be? dipshit

so dipshit, fuck off

so dipshit, fuck off

what a fucking dipshit
seek out the help you think i need, because you are projecting AGAIN

Hey Divecon, just out of curiosity, how sick do you have to be to stalk me in threads and give neg reps where you aren't even posting? Hasn't your therapist advised against that kind of behavior? If not, find a new one.

You're so fuxxing dumb.

I never said it is necessary to post in a thread to give reps.

I said you're so obsessed you stalk and give neg reps when you aren't even posting in those threads.

Wow! You really like to embarrass yourself!

You're so fuxxing dumb.

I said you're so obsessed you stalk and give neg reps when you aren't even posting in those threads.

again, dipshit, THAT is implying it is somehow wrong
you dont even understand what you post
:lol:

so dipshit, fuck off

what a fucking dipshit

Lol! I'm not the one doing the stalking. Crying "projection" is one of your trademarks when you know you've been bitch slapped. Have fun psycho stalker!

You're so fuxxing dumb.

It's common knowledge your brand of stalking is wrong.

You're so fuxxing dumb.

It's common knowledge your brand of stalking is wrong.
then report me, dipshit

btw, dipshit, you accusing me of "stalking" you is nothing more than your PARANOIA
seek out that help you so clearly need

Last edited:
what a fucking dipshit

Lol! I'm not the one doing the stalking. Crying "projection" is one of your trademarks when you know you've been bitch slapped. Have fun psycho stalker!
i'm not stalking anyone, you fucking retard

hEY! cURVElIGHT bUDDY.. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE WAYS OF PREVENTING "STALKING" LIKE THE IGNORE BUTTON,, :lol::lol::lol:

hEY! cURVElIGHT bUDDY.. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE WAYS OF PREVENTING "STALKING" LIKE THE IGNORE BUTTON,, :lol::lol::lol:

The ignore button doesn't have anything to do with the rep button. I just think it's funny he's so pathetic he stalks. Whenever I stop posting in 9E threads he always follows what I do in other threads. Now watch him whine some more....

The ignore button doesn't have anything to do with the rep button. I just think it's funny he's so pathetic he stalks. Whenever I stop posting in 9E threads he always follows what I do in other threads. Now watch him whine some more....

Wah. I am not aware of a rule that says you cannot be neg'd for a post someone strongly disagrees with by someone not participating in the thread. That's just you seeing a rule that isn't there.

Not surprising, that last. You do that a lot.

Forum List

Back